Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court (42332 Views)

My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by femmy82(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
MadCow1:
EXECUTE HIM INSTANTLY IF FOUND GUILTY>>

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by iyke2ken(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
nikkiking:
Pishure shocked of the idiaaat handling the breast.

You have spoil beyond repair.
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by nikkiking(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
iyke2ken:

You have spoil beyond repair.
Na u sabi tongue
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Oche211(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
OnankpaBa:
konji na bastard.
dis one no be konji matter at all. It's d case of gross irresponsibility. The man is simply a pervert. Shey d wife no dey bed wit him b4 him comot go ground go dey do nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by johnbosco5050(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
d he goat need to be castrated....

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Someone molesting her daughter is not enough reason to leave?

What's wrong with some of you?
Kulas:
Thats not enough reason for the woman to seek marriage dissolution,afterall its a step daughter and why keep her in the same house with the man.The woman cant stay with one man,....born the 19 year old for another man,then other children for the husband,then the third man she has packed her things and started living with.She is not a responsible woman and the present man she packed her things to be be the one remoting her.Spirit of jumping from one man to the other is following her.Some people do not have respect for marriage institution.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Cammo: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
I don't believe this story. Mother and daughter can always cook up a good story against father and husband, if they really mean to deal with him. I'm suspecting the woman has found a new lover, so she's looking for a good reason to file for a divorce
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cammo:
I don't believe this story. Mother and daughter can always cook up a good story against father and husband, if they really mean to deal with him. I'm suspecting the woman has found a new lover, so she's looking for a good reason to file for a divorce

You won't believe because you are also capable of touching your daughters breasts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Adaeze003(f): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
I'm sorry, she's 19!!! Not a baby, she took money to pretend she was asleep while he's at it. If the mother is worried about him ruining her child, she's too late... that girl is long gone...

It's obvious this happened in the same room because she said "left me on the bed.... went to the mat". the 19yr old could have just threatened to scream or screamed even!

As for the man? I just have no words...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by kilokeys(m): 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mtchew... No case..

She consented..

She was paid..
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by madridguy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Learn how to respect people and mind the way you talk.

mike404:
IJIOT HOW IS THIS FAMILY AFFAIR YOU ARE TRYING TO COVER YORUBA TRADITION BUT GOD PASS YOU #OPONU RELOADED
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
armadeo:
What!!!!

What is happening in the country. Why all this nonsense.

Konji is not a bastard porverty is.

All the men out there who are currently in a life or death battle with konji and aren't raping or assaulting kids aren't they human.

This guy is a beast simple.
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Lovexme(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
She gave birth when she was 17.
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by IYANGBALI: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
eleko1:
sad sad sad
you see wetin dat your yeye uncle do?he dey una blood
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
armadeo:
What!!!!

All the men out there who are currently in a life or death battle with konji and aren't raping or assaulting kids aren't they human.

God bless you for this. Konji is overrate[b]
armadeo:
What!!!!

God bless you for this. Konji is overrate[/b]
armadeo:
What!!!!

God bless you for this. Konji is overrated. It's like saying that the devil is responsible for a rape act. What a flimsy excuse!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nihilist: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
cococandy:
Someone molesting her daughter is not enough reason to leave?

What's wrong with some of you?

Where did you see that her daughter was molested?

Her 19 year old daughter admitted to collecting payment for services rendered.

You have come with your feminist agenda and started trying to portray a victimisation scenario where there isn't one.

What is wrong with some of you people?
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oche211:

dis one no be konji matter at all. It's d case of gross irresponsibility. The man is simply a pervert. Shey d wife no dey bed wit him b4 him comot go ground go dey do nonsense.
A 36 year old lady for that matter! Konji is the latest excuse for any sexually immoral act as if other human lack libido.
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by speedyGonzales: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
hey, maybe he was checking for breast cancer! out of love, you know!
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by knowledge4(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
What a shame? How can this man be doing that, to his wife's daughter?
Having an affair with both mother and daughter is a sacrilege in Leviticus Chapter 18.
It attracts terrible curses
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by sweatlana: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nihilist:

Where did you see that her daughter was molested?

Her 19 year old daughter admitted to collecting payment for services rendered.

You have come with your feminist agenda and started trying to portray a victimisation scenario where there isn't one.

What is wrong with some of you people?

I'm sure u are from the nor.th
Tufiakuwa
A man committing incest and the wife did the right thing by opening up and u are here talking trash
She should wait until her husband impregnate her step daughter or even her own daughter

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nihilist: 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
sweatlana:

I'm sure u are from the nor.th
Tufiakuwa
A man committing incest and the wife did the right thing by opening up and u are here talking trash
She should wait until her husband impregnate her step daughter or even her own daughter

You are quite dull because your statement is not even related to the post you quoted.

I only challenged that poster's claim that the girl was molested as she clearly wasn't.

Also, neither mother not daughter are related to the man by blood, so how is it inbreeding?

Do you even understand English at all?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Iyamar(f): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Khd95:
Ur bwest is old cargo
is that how ur father do to ur half sister? What of ur mother breast?
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Chinom(m): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Without condoning what Babatunde did, that girl is 19 years old. She is a willing partner in the sexual approach. Besides, there is no blood link between the man and the girl. The mother should actually be at alert, because her 'innocent' 19 year old daughter could snatch her husband.

Was it not Woody Allen that married his adopted daughter ?. Somebody he raised from the scratch. Looking at it objectively, the two could legally have an affair if they wish. The morality of it is another question for another day.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Originalsly: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmm....the solution is to move out...go live with another man and file for divorce. Wow!
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Osumare2013: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
The woman is 36 and the marriage is 15 yrs old, meaning she married the man at age 21. Then the daughter is 19 yrs old, meaning she had the daughter at 17 yrs of age. Now, she wants to divorce and probably remarry. Making 3 husbands in her short life.
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Khd95(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Iyamar:
is that how ur father do to ur half sister? What of ur mother breast?

Ure taking pill for anoda person's headache,akproko sommori

Get away wit ur mean hard as$
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Ups01(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
OnankpaBa:
konji na bastard.
seconded
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Ups01(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Osumare2013:
The woman is 36 and the marriage is 15 yrs old, meaning she married the man at age 21. Then the daughter is 19 yrs old, meaning she had the daughter at 17 yrs of age. Now, she wants to divorce and probably remarry. Making 3 husbands in her short life.

OGA MATHS, THank U
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by lastpage: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
MadCow1:
EXECUTE HIM INSTANTLY IF FOUND GUILTY>>

am surprised that even YOU, is not aware that [size=14pt] this type of STORY is STANDARD PRACTICE for women who are desperate for a Divorce? [/size]

Ask yourself:

*How come she did not report him to the Police since this happened, but only came to mention it in court, during a Divorce proceeding?
*How come the 19yr old girl did not herself (l am sure she gat a Boyfriend sef) report the matter to the Police or her Boyfriend, before now?

Point it, those in the Judicial Chambers know from experience, that a woman will SAY ANYTHING, if and when she is desperate for a divorce, maybe because she found another lover promising her heaven and paradise!

Nor be today, abeg.

Madcow, you fall hand for this one o.
undecided

Judge, please dissolve the marriage ASAP and let there be peace.
No story.
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by DrChukzy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yorubastards....Useless people. Am not dissapointed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.