Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court (42336 Views)

My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by englishmart(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Royalfurnitures:
Some men are ogba nne gba nwa(bite mama bite pikin)

Check my signature for your durable and affordable furnitures
furniture bro. not furnitures

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by lastpage: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nihilist:

You are quite dull because your statement is not even related to the post you quoted.

I only challenged that poster's claim that the girl was molested as she clearly wasn't.

Also, neither mother not daughter are related to the man by blood, so how is it inbreeding?

Do you even understand English at all?

Why you come finish that girl wey nor get brain like this? shocked shocked shocked

Softly-Softly now, abeg? grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Iyamar(f): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Khd95:

Ure taking pill for anoda person's headache,akproko sommori

Get away wit ur mean hard as$
You don't even have respect for urself... You talk any how how will i expect you to feel for others human like u

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Khd95(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Look who's is talking abt respect
If u had one,u wouldnt mention my parents in ur lame retar.ded post,jst shift away wit ur mean as$ biko

Iyamar:
You don't even have respect for urself... You talk any how how will i expect you to feel for others human like u
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Iyamar(f): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Khd95:
Look who's is talking abt respect
If u had one,u wouldnt mention my parents in ur lame retar.ded post,jst shift away wit ur mean as$ biko

It is only dog and goat reason like u, and insulting people that u never know
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Khd95(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Iyamar:
It is only dog and goat reason like u, and insulting people that u never know

it takes a goat to no how other goats reasongringrin

no words wit u anymore,try and get a life ok
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by barbietosin(f): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Badt guy
nikkiking:
Pishure shocked of the idiaaat handling the breast.
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Iyamar(f): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Khd95:

it takes a goat to no how other goats reasongringrin
no words wit u anymore,try and get a life ok
And you too... Ok
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by MadCow1: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
lastpage:

am surprised that even YOU, is not aware that [size=14pt] this type of STORY is STANDARD PRACTICE for women who are desperate for a Divorce? [/size]

Ask yourself:

*How come she did not report him to the Police since this happened, but only came to mention it in court, during a Divorce proceeding?
*How come the 19yr old girl did not herself (l am sure she gat a Boyfriend sef) report the matter to the Police or her Boyfriend, before now?

Point it, those in the Judicial Chambers know from experience, that a woman will SAY ANYTHING, if and when she is desperate for a divorce, maybe because she found another lover promising her heaven and paradise!

Nor be today, abeg.

Madcow, you fall hand for this one o.
undecided

Judge, please dissolve the marriage ASAP and let there be peace.
No story.

Just wait.. I will respond.

Sleep full my eye now
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by macho44(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
A 36-year-old fashion designer, Daramola Yemisi, on Wednesday sought for the dissolution of her 15-year-old marriage to her husband, simply identified as Babatunde, at an Ikorodu Customary Court sitting in Lagos State for alleged indecent act.

According to the mother of four who reportedly moved out of her husband’s house owing to the ‘dirty act’, her husband was always handling his step-daughter’s breasts whenever she was asleep.

DAILY POST reports that while narrating her ordeal in court, Yemisi, who was almost pushed to tears, said Babatunde was in the habit of ‘touching’ and handling her 19-year-old daughter whom she bore for another man.

She said, “My husband left me on the bed and went to meet my daughter on the mat to romance her. I caught him touching my daughter’s breasts while she was asleep. After I caught him, I asked my daughter why she did not tell me, and she told me that my husband gave her money and told her not to tell anyone.

Yemisi said the daughter disclosed to her that it wasn’t the first but third time he would be coming to touch her.

Speaking further, she also alleged that her two sisters in-law had to come to her shop to assault her after she moved out of her husband’s house because of the dirty act.

Yemisi, however, urged the court to legally separate her from her husband, saying that she did not want her husband to ruin her daughter’s life.

Her husband, the respondent who resides at Oduyebo Street in Ikorodu, Lagos State, confessed to the court that he actually touched his step daughter.

He said he had, however, begged his wife that such act would not repeat itself.

He also begged the court to resolve the differences in their marriage.

“Although my wife has left me to live in another man’s apartment, I still want her back,’’ the 43-year-old told the court.

The court President, Mrs. Omolara Abiola, in her ruling, asked the couple to wait for a chamber discussion.

She then adjourned the case to December 14 for mention.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/04/my-husband-fondles-our-19-year-old-daughters-breasts-woman-tells-court/
Ya husband is suffering from Excessive "CONJI" overflowing from his eggplants
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by wordfare77(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
silvermania:
lol una no go kill person for nairaland

I Dan die for laff ooo
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 05, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Put him to death angry angry
.....No !!! We should castrate him instead ! grin angry grin

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by bummyla(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Dirty Old Man! Shame On You! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by funlord(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2015
grin

The only _fuck up here be say na the old bagger step daughter get the boobs! But as for handling 19 year old oranges? The ayes have it with full support! They are the best and I try to handle them as much as possible while also paying the smallies their premium price! Leggo...........
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Men!! Men!! Men!!
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by MadCow1: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2015
lastpage:

am surprised that even YOU, is not aware that [size=14pt] this type of STORY is STANDARD PRACTICE for women who are desperate for a Divorce? [/size]

Not always true. The grounds for which a woman can get a divorce under the Nigerian Law don't always require infidelity or incest to achieve. Irreconcilable difference can also get her a divorce.

lastpage:
Ask yourself:
*How come she did not report him to the Police since this happened, but only came to mention it in court, during a Divorce proceeding?

Ask yourself this.. Why do women find it hard to report a rape to the Nigerian Police? Why do women find it hard to report an assault to the Police? Why would a woman sit quietly in an abusive marriage rather than run for her dear life? Why is it that Divorced Men are more acceptable in society than Divorced Women?

The Answer is simple, we live in a male dominated society that is grossly unfair to women. A woman walks into a Police station to report a rape case, it becomes her words against his. Same for assault where no physical bruises are present. etc.

So yes, she may have seen it and did not immediately rush off to the police. Same way many women get bruised and battered and raped and still don't report to the police.

lastpage:
*How come the 19yr old girl did not herself (l am sure she gat a Boyfriend sef) report the matter to the Police or her Boyfriend, before now?

Same reason as the one stated above.

[i]Also add; Shame, Fear of stigmatization and ultimately..... ITS HER FATHER.

lastpage:
Point it, those in the Judicial Chambers know from experience, that a woman will SAY ANYTHING, if and when she is desperate for a divorce, maybe because she found another lover promising her heaven and paradise!

Nor be today, abeg.

Madcow, you fall hand for this one o.
undecided

Judge, please dissolve the marriage ASAP and let there be peace.
No story.

[i]Please be careful how you pass judgement because you hve just shown some of the traits I mentioned above.

What you should ask yourself is this: Is there are possibility that this woman is telling the truth? IF YES!!! Then its the duty of the Law enforcement and Judiciary to bring him to justice.

Have you not seen stories here on Nairaland of fathers molesting there daughters, impregnating them and giving birth to more than one kid on Nairaland?

So what makes this case so unbelievable?

With the number of spousal abuse in our local neighbourhood, its a shock that the courts are not swamped with Divorce and abuse cases.

Please don't fall my hand with this type of posts. You appear like a woman hater. Yes some vindictive women may go to any length to pull down a man, but not ALL!!! There are cases of child abuse and molestion going on in Nigeria daily. For that reason alone, you should never be quick to brush aside any case.

My Post said: IF he is found guilty, EXECUTE HIM! IF being the operative word.

thanks..

Madcow..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Lordnewton1(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2015
crucify him! crucify him!! crucify him!!?
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nihilist: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2015
MadCow1:

Not always true. The grounds for which a woman can get a divorce under the Nigerian Law don't always require infidelity or incest to achieve. Irreconcilable difference can also get her a divorce.

Ask yourself this.. Why do women find it hard to report a rape to the Nigerian Police? Why do women find it hard to report an assault to the Police? Why would a woman sit quietly in an abusive marriage rather than run for her dear life? Why is it that Divorced Men are more acceptable in society than Divorced Women?

The Answer is simple, we live in a male dominated society that is grossly unfair to women. A woman walks into a Police station to report a rape case, it becomes her words against his. Same for assault where no physical bruises are present. etc.

So yes, she may have seen it and did not immediately rush off to the police. Same way many women get bruised and battered and raped and still don't report to the police.

Same reason as the one stated above.

[i]Also add; Shame, Fear of stigmatization and ultimately..... ITS HER FATHER.

[i]Please be careful how you pass judgement because you hve just shown some of the traits I mentioned above.

What you should ask yourself is this: Is there are possibility that this woman is telling the truth? IF YES!!! Then its the duty of the Law enforcement and Judiciary to bring him to justice.

Have you not seen stories here on Nairaland of fathers molesting there daughters, impregnating them and giving birth to more than one kid on Nairaland?

So what makes this case so unbelievable?

With the number of spousal abuse in our local neighbourhood, its a shock that the courts are not swamped with Divorce and abuse cases.

Please don't fall my hand with this type of posts. You appear like a woman hater. Yes some vindictive women may go to any length to pull down a man, but not ALL!!! There are cases of child abuse and molestion going on in Nigeria daily. For that reason alone, you should never be quick to brush aside any case.

My Post said: IF he is found guilty, EXECUTE HIM! IF being the operative word.

thanks..

Madcow..

If he's found guilty of what legal offence?
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by MadCow1: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2015
Nihilist:

If he's found guilty of what legal offence?

Sexually molesting/assaulting his daughter..
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by 400billionman: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2015
I came to check his region.

Yoruba man sucking daughter's breast..
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nihilist: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
MadCow1:

Sexually molesting/assaulting his daughter..

Did you read the article?

Which of the principal actors in the article ever claimed that the girl was molested or assaulted?

Or did you miss the part where the daughter freely admitted to collecting payment for services rendered?
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by MadCow1: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nihilist:

Did you read the article?

Which of the principal actors in the article ever claimed that the girl was molested or assaulted?

Or did you miss the part where the daughter freely admitted to collecting payment for services rendered?

You may wish to go check out the meaning of molestation and the legal boundaries within which molestation applies..

The fact that she accepted money does not change that fact.

Otherwise, you can sleep with a 16 year old girl and pay her and its okay. Geddit!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nihilist: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
MadCow1:

You may wish to go check out the meaning of molestation and the legal boundaries within which molestation applies..

The fact that she accepted money does not change that fact.

Otherwise, you can sleep with a 16 year old girl and pay her and its okay. Geddit!

Thanks.

My friend shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say.

1. The court case is a divorce proceeding. That already tells you that the issue is considered a civil matter and not a criminal case.

2. The girl wilfully admitted to recieving payment on numerous occasions. Molestation involves unwanted sexual intercourse. Keyword unwanted. With the girl being offered and receiving payment on at least 3 occasions of sexual interaction, it's very clear that she is a willing participant. Only a fool would argue molestation here. Indeed, neither judge nor plaintiff accussed the man of molestation

3. She was 19 when the affair was discovered. Nothing in the article suggests it started at an earlier date.

It's better to close your mouth instead of rambling on about nothing
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by MadCow1: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nihilist:

My friend shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say.

1. The court case is a divorce proceeding. That already tells you that the issue is considered a civil matter and not a criminal case.

2. The girl wilfully admitted to recieving payment on numerous occasions. Molestation involves unwanted sexual intercourse. Keyword unwanted. With the girl being offered and receiving payment on at least 3 occasions of sexual interaction, it's very clear that she is a willing participant. Only a fool would argue molestation here. Indeed, neither judge nor plaintiff accussed the man of molestation

3. She was 19 when the affair was discovered. Nothing in the article suggests it started at an earlier date.

It's better to close your mouth instead of rambling on about nothing

Seriously..

Did you need to come at me like that?

Yes, a divorce proceeding is a civil case. But if the woman can establish that the Man sexually assaulted his daughter then the Judge can order the Police to investigate him and file criminal charges against him.

Again, receiving money does not eliminate a crime. You can argue this with yourself all you want. The money was used as a form of cohesion.

She was 19 when the mother discovered the act. The principle of deduction allows me to believe this wasn't the first time it happened.

I am really not in the mood to deal with your tantrums today. Feel free to respond if you please but cut out the disrespect. I have not insulted you in the entire course of this discussion with you and demand that you accord me that same respect.

Thanks..

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by lastpage: 9:15am On Nov 06, 2015
MadCow1:

[i]Ask yourself this.. Why do women find it hard to report a rape to the Nigerian Police? Why do women find it hard to report an assault to the Police? Why would a woman sit quietly in an abusive marriage rather than run for her dear life? Why is it that Divorced Men are more acceptable in society than Divorced Women?

Madcow..

But Rape is not a difficult thing to prove that it will now be "Your word against his"?

If you rape somebody, the sperm will definitely still be there and DNA analysis would also help solve the riddle.

Question still not answered: Why bring it out at the Divorce hearing?
If she did not report it to the authorities before because she thinks she would not get a fair hearing..... then it stands to logic that she should not mention it to the Judge in a court because she should not expect a fair-hearing.

...Except if she knows that it is an issue that can swing the divorce in her favour!

I think this women are unfairly treated in Nigeria is over-rated
Maybe in the past but not in the 21st century.

As a matter of fact, me thinks women are the one taking advantage of such "soft logic" to escape blue murder.
Its happened like that in some European countries where women continue to take advantage of such "undue sympathy" .....until they enslaved the men completely.

How come anyone who is bold enough to question women about their flip-flop identity (they are "equal to men" on Monday, claim oppressed on Tuesday, become the "Weaker se.x" on Wednesday, want 50/50 on Thursday, e.t.c) .....is labelled a "woman-hater"?
This is nothing but sheer emotional blackmail!

You appear like a "woman-wrapper".. abi na "self-hater" sef? grin undecided

Cheers.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
FovaOnos:
21yrs old marriage
19yrs old daughter for another man,
wife leaves husband now staying in another man's house
.............hmm!

helo. describe yor sef please:
1. .u gots yansh
2... can u cook n clean?
3, DO u obey or complain when I give u order please?
4, do u nag please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce / My Wife To Be Is Too Reserved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.