Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians (59374 Views)

Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate / Dino Melaye And His Turbaning Outfit At Senate's Plenary Session (Photos) / Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by emmasege: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nigerians should hold that Pastor cum Prof of a VP responsible for these unrealistic promises. He spoke too loud for his party that we didn't even hear the flag bearer.
I can't remember PMB making such a promise b4 & after the election, but his VP did. Meanwhile, the Daura President kept quiet while Yemi & the party were scamming the gullible minds. Is there a greater corruption than this?
I won't be surprised if Femi releases a statement before the end of today to debunk such promise.
Next time, Nigeria would learn to 'shine' their eyes well well.

3 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Donphilopus come and collect your own "#5,000" grin

Fool undecided

3 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by onatisi(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
It was the semi dullard messenger boy osinbajo that was running his mouth anyhow as soon as tinubu nominated him as vice president. One thing is sure buharo isn't comfortable with those around him and he will soon change them all to northerners as soon as he fully consolidate his hold on the party

3 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by gneisss: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Pained Southies, no power for you lot till 2070. After we must have finished your oil and developed our lake chad basin oil fields we kick y'all out.

For now the only thing we want from PMB is.........The promised NATIONAL GRAZING PATHWAY for herdsmen. cool

you sound like a terrorist...cause this is kinda similar to the way those boko haram guys are reasoning

9 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by sarutobie(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
sirwilli:
Ok ooooo
this here is why I love the Internet. your past actions and utterances will always be there for the world to see and remember..

2 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Larap77(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
I do not believe that the PDP senators brought that issue up out of their patriotisms but to spite the APC senators as a fallout of the last ministerial screening.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Dinocarex(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
The motion raised by PDP members is a deliberate act to make Buhari and the entire APC feel guilty conscience. The plan is not feasible now if we must be truthful to ourselves. The economy is moving on a snail speed.

Never make a promise you can't keep..

3 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by HzRF(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Icecomrade:
Still remember OSibanjo moving around with Power point presentation during campaign.

I was simply laughing at the guy because he felt governance is university lecturing.

Its time to fulfill the promises and they sit like toddlers wailing about being. Broke
LOL u wicked

2 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by warrior101: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Elle277:
for now..Nigeria is broke!

In other words bokoharam should quickly take advantage and win. Right?

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by sylvadan: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Editor1:
Buhari is just a disgrace...
In sane countries, a dullard of this calibre would be in Elderly homes, fed by NGOs. But here we have someone who would insult out sensibilities...making unfound promises dat is never feasible. And still. deny the rest.
OK. which one have u been able to deliver?
Answer==None!!
Big shame!

Truly, when a dullard rules, the people regret!
pls have respect for ur leaders.there is no leader that have being that is not ordained by God
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
gneisss:

you sound like a terrorist...cause this is kinda similar to the way those boko haram guys are reasoning
Dan banza!
Ka ci gusu uwarka!
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by nikkiking(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
naijapips02:

he didn't instruct anything. lots of campaign jingles were going round and bubu couldn't have taken track of all of them, even If he wanted to.
He should come to the public and say he never promised 5k to any unemployed nigerians undecided!

Make we forget......and continue with our kidnapping, Robbing banks broad day.

And bombing inyanya motor park,

Carrying drugs to Brazil, Dubai etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by efemena22(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Even if jonathan remained in power, billions of money would hav continued to be siphoned... And there still will be no jobs.
isn't that better? At least, his government(GEJ) didn't promise sh*t(N5000) to Nigerian youths

4 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by anonimi: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Chai! How time flies! I even forgot buhari and Apc even promised this sef. I don't really blame myself sha. Why won't i forget when, ever since buhari took over, its been one problem to another! Its definitely going to be a long 4 years o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2682938_img2015072826629_jpegfa206e5609ff464467c82ea736caee6a

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by flashope(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
DO YOU WANNA LOSE THOSE TUMMY,ARM,THIGH AND ALL OVER BODY FAT Lose 5-10kg of fat by taking this cheap natural product called CLEAN-9 within 9 days and lose about 30kg within 30days with FIT-1. Its natural , no side effects and very effective . Get your dream shape and get fit. GIVE THIS A TRY U WONT REGRET IT
BBM PIN : 7B43756E
Read more on......www.livehealthyblog.org
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by dokunbam(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tonnierichy:
If Buhari will fulfil that promise, it wouldn't be now.....

The country is not financially buoyant to effect such promise yet!!

So I'll advice everyone to be reasonable.....

I can remember wen such issue was raised under the Jonathan's administration, it was outrightly shot out by former senate President David Mark.

I prefer they create jobs with the fund, encourage manufacturing, agriculture etc and the youth will be employed.

Nigeria is still far behind, no proper data, no fund, corruption still high etc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by HzRF(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
dustydee:
Do they understand governance at all? Won't the payment system and procedure be put in place before commencement of payment? Did the APC give a timeline for the implementation? If they implement it on the 28th of May 2019, they would have fulfilled their promise so PDP take a chill pill.
LOL
Is it not d same promise that has been denied

LOL

5 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by favourlove1: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tonnierichy:
If Buhari will fulfil that promise, it wouldn't be now.....

The country is not financially buoyant to effect such promise yet!!

So I'll advice everyone to be reasonable.....

I can remember wen such issue was raised under the Jonathan's administration, it was outrightly shot out by former senate President David Mark.
yet they made that promise n many voted to that effect. Nigerians can believe anything

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by gneisss: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Dan banza!
Ka ci gusu uwarka!

well i don't know what that means but I'm guessing ur just confirming what i said..

3 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by seunt4ut(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/drama-senate-apcs-n5000-month-promise-unemployed-nigerians

The question we need to ask is how is Nigeria Government will go about this plan? A country without Sophisticated National Identification Card for citizen. A Beninioise with Yoruba Accent can easy comes and collect its own 5k same apply to Other neighboring country who speak Hausa fluently. All I know is that I don't work for economy neither does economy works for me. Please I need some Orijin to cool off jare.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by anonimi: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by dustydee: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
HzRF:

LOL
Is it not d same promise that has been denied

LOL

This was never denied as far as I know.

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
nairaland is kind of drama to me grin grin grin ;Dwhere all this hausa them and buhari's supporters them no go comment again...

2 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by OlujobaSamuel: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
the motion was adopted, am not sure it could have been adopted without the apc senators supporting it, so what's the noise about.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by adebammy: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Make pdp release all d looting, baba will start d payment
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by egbaguy: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Now I know pdp is a party full of idiots.......so the 5k is a good policy abi? Why can't d fund be channelled to a better policy.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by emmalexabl(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
My very good friend Olanikpekun is patiently waiting for his #25,000 being the unemployed Nigerian youths allowee for 5 months( june-date).

What surprises me is that he refused to accept the fact that he has been SCAMMED by APC...

2 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by walozanga(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=dustydee post=39680848]Do they understand governance at all? Won't the payment system and procedure be put in place before commencement of payment? Did the APC give a timeline for the implementation? If they implement it on the 28th of May 2019, they would have fulfilled their promise so PDP take a chill pill.[/quote

U NEED BRAIN SURGERY ]

2 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
kelvincoll:
undecided
This is one policy i argue its logic.
A FG that owes her civil servants salaries and pensioners yet to receive arrears would pay millions of youth #5000?

What were the APC think tank smoking?
What happened to "teaching how to fish and not giving fish"

oga sorry to say but seems u r still asleep...
we have said times without number that it was a scam n 95% of Nigerians fell for it.. d earlier u tag it so d better... NEXT...............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by abbey2021: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
I like d argument in senate, and am not supprise d opposition party is doing dis, i think will make Mr president seat tight. It is quite unfortunate dat d economy is not in its gud shape which in a way is affecting the work of dis present administration. I believe either he promise this or not, things will turn arround in his tenuer for betta.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by seniorklop: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
MadCow1:

Your father who was sitting in the house drinking cheap gin and fhucking his life away whilst a "dullard" became a president is the real disgrace.

No be quarrel.. Just stating the obvious..
grin wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. / Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital / Atiku Visits Ex President, Obasanjo In Abeokuta - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.