Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians (59323 Views)

Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate / Dino Melaye And His Turbaning Outfit At Senate's Plenary Session (Photos) / Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by lastpage: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
dejavski:

What of this Or u wld say they didn't promise this one too angry

So it is because of that you went to sow Knicker and short-sleeve Primary school Uniform..... shocked shocked shocked

.... at your age, you want to queue for FREE MEAL? grin grin grin

Gerrout of here and go get a job, indolent He-Goat!

Lastpage!
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
kodded:
did gej promise anyone free meals and free N5000 ? .
HE IS A MAN OF GOD HE PROMISE WHA HE CAN'T DO.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
kodded:
HE IS A MAN OF GOD HE DON'T PROMISE WHAT HE CAN'T DO.

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by kelvincoll(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
0taPiaPia:

oga sorry to say but seems u r still asleep...
we have said times without number that it was a scam n 95% of Nigerians fell for it.. d earlier u tag it so d better... NEXT...............

SCAM or no SCAM, i have come to contend with the fact PMB is going to be Nigeria's president for the next 4 yrs since GEJ decided not to contest his victory. I believe there can be light @ the end of the tunnel, as much many fell for the "SCAM" you, i and all shouldn't seat back and watch the future of the country go kaput by "SCAMMERS"
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by omolami: 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Buhari has no idea of real governance. He is full of empty promises to deceive Nigerians to garner votes The worse president Nigeria ever had

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Pearlbim1(f): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
egbaguy:
Now I know pdp is a party full of idiots.......so the 5k is a good policy abi? Why can't d fund be channelled to a better policy.
Listen to yourself! So you voted APC despite the fact that you knew quite well they were articulating bad policies that can never be implemented. You must be one of the zombies I've been hearing about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by ODUBEZE: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Icecomrade:
Still remember OSibanjo moving around with Power point presentation during campaign.

I was simply laughing at the guy because he felt governance is university lecturing.

Its time to fulfill the promises and they sit like toddlers wailing about being. Broke
My brother e tire me oooo. Pastor wey dey lie. E even enter BRT to spread more lies!
which one them don do?
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by thetelz(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
wey my 5000, oga Buhari 😭😭😭😭
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by ArodeTsolaye: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
I knew it was yoruba APC senators that will shoot it down even when their youths are the hungriest down south. Abubakus of the fulanis. Serious Abus!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by egbaguy: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
emmalexabl:

why cant you channel that question to the right source...which is APC.,
Remember PDP never made the promise.,they were only reminding the SCAMMERS of their campaign promise...
reasonable people dnt fall for impossible campaign promises.......
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Toktee(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
kodded:
No,but he promisedto decleared stateof emmergency in power sector,which he never did,,,,he promised to fight corruption instead,he redefined it,,,he promised our brothers from biafra republic a bridge,construction is still comatoes,,,,,he promised to reformed educational sector,under him,ASUU,assup,nacoe etc went on strike for one year plus,,,he promised to fight bokoharam,,under him bokoharam occupied almost all the local government in borno and adamawa state.,,,what are you talking,after six yrs,can you point to his acheivement;don't mention stealing is not corruption,cos we already know that one,mention other acheivements?
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by charlesucheh(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/drama-senate-apcs-n5000-month-promise-unemployed-nigerians
The 5,000 cheese should be eaten by all unemployed graduate for the said period of time. Cos I don't see why it should be for the new set of corp members that just passed out and to the extent of PMb's administration.
After all, I supported baba all the way, so what will be in for us?
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by onatisi(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
omolami:
Buhari has no idea of real governance. He is full of empty promises to deceive Nigerians to garner votes The worse president Nigeria ever had
I don't know what sort of miracles Nigerians were expecting a 74years old retired soldier who has just 150 cow to perform on Nigeria economy. Even buharo wife will not entrust her business to buhari knowing fully well he isn't capable of running it .

2 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by buchilino(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Pained Southies, no power for you lot till 2070. After we must have finished your oil and developed our lake chad basin oil fields we kick y'all out.

For now the only thing we want from PMB is.........The promised NATIONAL GRAZING PATHWAY for herdsmen. cool

TELL DAT 2 SW 4 BELIEVING U GUYS

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Toktee(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
ODUBEZE:

My brother e tire me oooo. Pastor wey dey lie. E even enter BRT to spread more lies!
which one them don do?
Your father spent how many years on this planet earth,what has he done,you expect the pastor to do magic in five months,hypocrites,why don't you guys match to otueke to hold jonah to account for the six wasted years?
You are here expecting miracle,,,you are a hypocrite!
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by buchilino(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
naijapips02:
Buhari never promised that.

I USE TO BELIEVE NORTHERNS WERE HONEST PPLE BUT U HAVE PROVED ME WRONG

2 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by thexzy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
This is a federal scam. Better fulfill your promise or we fulfill our own

2 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
God bless my brothers in the senate..

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by funkybully(f): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sai barber! Dullardpo! Sai change!

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by ODUBEZE: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Toktee:
Your father spent how many years on this planet earth,what has he done,you expect the pastor to do magic in five months,hypocrites,why don't you guys match to otueke to hold jonah to account for the six wasted years?
You are here expecting miracle,,,you are a hypocrite!
Did I tell your father the pastor to make fake promises?
Y apply for a job only for U to start giving excuses, Can they handle their company like that?
Them go don fire the person tey tey!
I can see you are one of those people that thinks with their an*s.
Less I forget, it seems you just heard the word "hypocrites" endeavour to check for the meaning before usage.
It will do U a lot of good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
annibro:
I wonder wat some people want Buhari to use and fulfil dat promise wen d entire tresury was looted 4 election purpose by d previous govt who also deceived d entire country dat our economy was amongst d largest growing in d world.
With such a pronuncement, who wouldn't promise its citizens Heaven on Earth?

Buhari took Okonjo eweala by her words & made dat promise
Una go defend The Dullard tire... It's definitely promising to be a very long and entertaining 4 years of APC misgovernance. By 2019, Nigerians would have learnt their lessons albeit the hard way.

Never Again!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by MrImole: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
gloriousangel7:
OK.

SHOUT out to my Role Model PRINCESS FACH the BEST PRESENTER....Watch her LIVE on NTA Lagos channel 10 on Mondays 7:30 pm...
TVC Every Saturday 8:30 am
MITV every Saturday 8:0am also available onDSTV,GOTV,STARTIMES,...
I just love her as my Role Model.

Is Buhari no longer your role model?
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by anonimi: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u want him to spend d money not budgeted for? What kind of crack head u get

Only DULL crack heads do not realise that budgets can be AMENDED by sending to the lawmakers a SUPPLEMENTARY Bill.
You can thank me later grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608988_obams_jpga864abdd8ccbf76b03513eef4858bbe0

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by pilotab55(m): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Am api dat I dnt vote 4 dis fulani man,cos I would av bn regretting 4 wasting ma vote.since he came into power so many thing as gone 4 bad 2 worst,common to pay corp members allawe on tym is a problem.gej admin,they said he stole money bt he nva delay corp member allawei. Am api cos dos dat were shouting sai baba,sai buhari,sai change.dey cry 4 change dey wil live wit d negative change. President of liers kingdom

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Jesusloveyou: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
onatisi:
your father and mother lacks common sense .let them tell Nigerians when they want to fulfill their promises
before 2019

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by anonimi: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
thexzy:
This is a federal scam. Better fulfill your promise or we fulfill our own

Unfortunately Babangida is not there to kick out the ass of the Dullard from Daura the way he did in 1985. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828090_img20150830061633_jpeg20175b2785fab467921f1449f2e6c9d3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026536_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by luvprince4real(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Pained Southies, no power for you lot till 2070. After we must have finished your oil and developed our lake chad basin oil fields we kick y'all out.

For now the only thing we want from PMB is.........The promised NATIONAL GRAZING PATHWAY for herdsmen. cool
coperate cow
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by anonimi: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tonnierichy:
Even d little ones he promised, which of them did he fulfil?!

Maybe the 15 pages of the thread below can redeem you from your IGNORANCE.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

I hope you are NOT mentally lazy and can go through just a SAMPLE of Jonathan's achievements that was documented on those pages. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by MossLuv: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mallam gaskiya (truthful) my foot
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by ihatesycophant(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Editor1:
Buhari is just a disgrace...
In sane countries, a dullard of this calibre would be in Elderly homes, fed by NGOs. But here we have someone who would insult out sensibilities...making unfound promises dat is never feasible. And still. deny the rest.
OK. which one have u been able to deliver?
Answer==None!!
Big shame!

Truly, when a dullard rules, the people regret!
Why you people always in haste in everything you do and wish to see? This man have only spent 5 months and 4 days and you wish he should have fulfilled all his promises.
However, you wish to know one thing he has done. Good, see these:
1. He has started cleaning the mess PDP left by blocking wastage and conduit pipes for embezzlement through operation of a single account by all government ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) in which records has shown it has blocked wastage of about 300B.
2. He hes also reoganised NNPC and brought back PMS price to N87 instead of the staggering price of N120 above we bought it during GEJ.
3. He has also reorganised the Armed Forces, customs and DSS and also increased their moral level.
4. He has also put Nigeria back to its place among the comity of nations.
However, if you can wait patiently for at atleast a year, you will experience the wonders of PMB but if you think you cannot wait, what happen to that man in 2Kings 7 could be your lot.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Orikinla(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=18pt]What is N5000?
Is that enough for Zahra Buhari's weekly makeup?[/size]
https://twitter.com/zmbuhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures) / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.