Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,975 members, 7,956,646 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians (59658 Views)

Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate / Dino Melaye And His Turbaning Outfit At Senate's Plenary Session (Photos) / Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Godsonkemz(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
What a nice suggestion.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by jonuel1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tonnierichy:
If Buhari will fulfil that promise, it wouldn't be now.....

The country is not financially buoyant to effect such promise yet!!

So I'll advice everyone to be reasonable.....

I can remember wen such issue was raised under the Jonathan's administration, it was outrightly shot out by former senate President David Mark.

Is this am excuse?

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by chinae(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dullard that can't multi-task. since inception it's from ; selfies appointing his fellowdullies filling up his passports meetings in NcC nxt vague probes now it's ministerial lists
infrastructural development on standstill economy in quagmire revenue still from a source

2 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Jesusloveyou: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
anonimi:

Only DULL crack heads do not realise that budgets can be AMENDED by sending to the lawmakers a SUPPLEMENTARY Bill.
You can thank me later grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608988_obams_jpga864abdd8ccbf76b03513eef4858bbe0
hahahaha, which supplementary budget at dis time, when d senate has not settle down for business of legislation. Be waiting for supplementary budget with ur block head, u saTANist wailers are dundee united

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Editor1:
Buhari is just a disgrace...
In sane countries, a dullard of this calibre would be in Elderly homes, fed by NGOs. But here we have someone who would insult out sensibilities...making unfound promises dat is never feasible. And still. deny the rest.
OK. which one have u been able to deliver?
Answer==None!!
Big shame!

Truly, when a dullard rules, the people regret!

i regret Jonathan ruled too sad
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by banio: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
That promise can be fulfilled. Trust Bahari. Na joke I de Oh
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by gigabyte13: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kiiiikiiikiiiiii
sinATE house of commotion

pdp sinATOR moved the motion?
Was David Mark sleeping then? He shut it down when the then ACN sinATOR moved the motion when oil was 100/barrel back then in 2012.

But really, the people who voted baba go-slow are not complaining. That means the #5000, mean so much more to the wailers than the non-wailers.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by fanysteve: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
buhari has been a scam,what do u expect from a president without a WAEC result?

2 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by fanysteve: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
banio:
That promise can be fulfilled. Trust Bahari. Na joke I de Oh
hahahahahahhaahhahaahhaha kai buhari Don scam us.

2 Likes

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by EasternLion: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
nikkiking:
He should come to the public and say he never promised 5k to any unemployed nigerians undecided!

Make we forget......and continue with our kidnapping, Robbing banks broad day.

And bombing inyanya motor park,

Carrying drugs to Brazil, Dubai etc.

Funny.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by smashad(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Editor1:
In sane countries, a dullard of this calibre would be in Elderly homes, fed by NGOs. But here we have someone who would insult out sensibilities...making unfound promises dat is never feasible. And still. deny the rest.
Answer==None!!
Big shame!

The man u are talking abt is working is ass out for ungrateful Nigerians like u
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by ogohediri: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
C d way d members happily said n dey want to immortalise sm pple. R dey de to mak laws 4 dead pple or d living? Pple r immortalised by wat they did in life lik FELA n MANDELA
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by anonimi: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by ihatesycophant(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
godwin120alex:
Chia to rub salt to injury is dat a Pastor who many look up to, for spiritual growth is also one of them.God will judge us well.
Impatient kills, the administration is 5 months 4 days but you and your ilks wish they should be spending money with reckless abandon. The system was already in mess and it is expected that there should be a clean up which the new government have been doing for five months. However, if you think you can not wait for result what happened to that man in 2 Kings 7 could be your lot.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Factual26: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Pained Southies, no power for you lot till 2070. After we must have finished your oil and developed our lake chad basin oil fields we kick y'all out.

For now the only thing we want from PMB is.........The promised NATIONAL GRAZING PATHWAY for herdsmen. cool

if you like dig the chad basin down to the earth core, you wont find one drop of OIL
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by ademipeju(f): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Junior66(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Pained Southies, no power for you lot till 2070. After we must have finished your oil and developed our lake chad basin oil fields we kick y'all out.

For now the only thing we want from PMB is.........The promised NATIONAL GRAZING PATHWAY for herdsmen. cool
Mr Herdsman, you, Fulaman and your other fulani brothers here, abeg come and move your herdmen brothers from my village in Kogi o. All my people are now refugees in other villages. Can u imagine? Refugees on their father land. We de vex o. By the time we start dey wnt be any fulanis left in kogi state o. Na my small piece of advice. I no wan hear say any of my people was killed on the farm anymore. Goodnyt
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by M4gunners: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
I just come here to read comments. Await more scam from APC.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by slimvim: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tonnierichy:
If Buhari will fulfil that promise, it wouldn't be now.....

The country is not financially buoyant to effect such promise yet!!

So I'll advice everyone to be reasonable.....

I can remember wen such issue was raised under the Jonathan's administration, it was outrightly shot out by former senate President David Mark.
as if you know howmuch nigeria get....nnaa ko nneee je nolu ana
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by RAO1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
ajepako:
Why the ruckus now?

Is it now a crime to remind a government that promised 'change' to fulfill its promises?

Chai... all the barbers, vulcanizers, radio repairers, and baba eleran in my area don shut up

I no dey hear 'sai baba' again

APC, I hail una lie oh! grin grin grin grin grin grin
I guess u are a Welder .... u av all these PROFESSIONALS around u
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by nikkiking(m): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
EasternLion:

Funny.
l ain't tryna be funny.

Just saying the truth tongue
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by ebuviktor(m): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Even if jonathan remained in power, billions of money would hav continued to be siphoned... And there still will be no jobs.

Mr. Too Good, don't leave the bone of contention here. Just listen to yourself!! Where on earth have you heard of Such an empty Promise
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Image123(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Unfortunately, when a lie is told several times, it has the potential to be taken for truth even by the one it is told against. The senators are so disappointing. Even if such plan is brought up, they should be the ones cautioning and debating against it. The Presidency never promised 5000naira monthly to ALL unemployed people, the promise was to the poorest in the society. Twisting this fact doesn't help the nation any way.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by BushidoBlue(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
smashad:
The man u are talking abt is working is ass out for ungrateful Nigerians like u

Your left ball dere!!!!
na me send dem go contest?
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by INTROVERT(f): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
lastpage:

Only foolish people like you are actually waiting (in vain) for #5,000 every month when your mates like FaceBook Zuckerberg are Billionaires!

Go and start a "self employment" like Barbing, Tailoring, Cobbler, Recharge-card selling, e.t.c .... and stop wasting your lives, waiting for #5K.

Hard working peeps dont give a darn about that peanut!

The only people that can and should qualify for such money are Widows/Widowers and the aged (over 60) who dont have a source of income.

Lastpage!

My piont exactly.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Chibest2000(m): 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
LMAO! Apc senators are @ it again! Always shying away 4rm what they reliably informed Nigerians that they will do if voted to power. I dey watch 4rm backyard.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by chiol: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Editor1:
Answer==None!!
Big shame!

I am not a member of any political party but we should not
forget in a hurry what PDP did to us. Honestly, I see
anybody supporting PDP as a criminal.They really damaged
us. Most of our people here in the south east are supporting
them and we are the worst hit. Check out the status of our
federal roads and you will appreciate what I am saying.

PMB remains the best for Nigeria in this trying times. I
cannot imagine what the country would have been if PDP
continued. We were borrowing money to pay salaries when
we had oil boom. Now the oil price has crashed, I wonder
what would have been our fate in the hands of these thugs if
they continued. PMB has achieved a lot so far by managing
our meagre resources prudently.

Yes the expectations are high after suffering for sixteen
years in the hands of these political opportunists. We should
remain calm for now while the repairs are being done to the
damages done by these heartless rogues. In fact, a new
foundation is being laid.

I pity our president because he inherited what he never
expected. It is just like a case of a boy thinking that the
father was rich before he died. He planned to execute many
projects with the money his dad left in his account.
Unfortunately, he did not see any money in
the accounts the dad was telling him he had. PDP was cooking figures for usand PMB was campaigning and making promises hoping that as the largest economy in Africa there was enough
money to fulfill those promises like the 5,000 monthly allowance for unemployed youths, free lunch for pupils, etc. Nobody knew PDP was borrowing to pay salaries and claiming the largest economy.

PDP was a fraud!
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by ProfV(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
APC looking for a hiding place, cheesy
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by GEJman: 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sycophants are too much in Nigeria..Especially the Yoruba folks..

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by uridadole: 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Editor1:
Answer==None!!
Big shame!

Correct but when ur youthful insane ae resort to unbriddled looting of common wealthan, the sane people resort to vote sane old man who gives hope of rebuilding the nation.

Disastrous dpd is most patronied by us southerners.

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by nigerianvenom(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
kelvincoll:
undecided
This is one policy i argue its logic.
A FG that owes her civil servants salaries and pensioners yet to receive arrears would pay millions of youth #5000?

What were the APC think tank smoking?
What happened to "teaching how to fish and not giving fish"

It was a campaign promise and must be fulfill. u shouldn't promise what u cant offer

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Iamthoney(m): 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Even if jonathan remained in power, billions of money would hav continued to be siphoned... And there still will be no jobs.
What is this one typing?You sabi deviate oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State / Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.