Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? (805 Views)

Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? by nollywoodbabe: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
As the human race progress, so many things that were once accepted as normal are being changed every day, while some calls it advancement others thinks its stupidity. Once of such changes that we have noticed is the Role of who proposes for Marriage. Traditionally, that role is strictly for the Man, but today more ladies are actually doing it. They bring out the Ring, go down on their knees and ask that man that Magical question, “Will you http://nollywoodbabes.com/ladies-would-you-ever-propose-to-a-man/

Re: LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? by INTROVERT(f): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
never
Re: LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? by agarawu23(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nigeria babes and pride undecided
They are waiting for the perfect guy to ask them out in a romantic way but they gat nothing to offer than sex and regular money requesting.

You better propose to that guy before he propose to another babe.

Nothing is new under the sun, e dey happen.

1 Like

Re: LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? by Richardonald(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
I dey come make i buy fuel...
Re: LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? by Richardonald(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
never
but if circumstances come you will do it
Re: LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? by McCarlito(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
NEVER underestimate our Nigerian ladies when MONEY money is involved
Re: LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? by Richardonald(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
nollywoodbabe:
As the human race progress, so many things that were once accepted as normal are being changed every day, while some calls it advancement others thinks its stupidity. Once of such changes that we have noticed is the Role of who proposes for Marriage. Traditionally, that role is strictly for the Man, but today more ladies are actually doing it. They bring out the Ring, go down on their knees and ask that man that Magical question, “Will you http://nollywoodbabes.com/ladies-would-you-ever-propose-to-a-man/
it is happening the woman may do it indoor then the man will now make it publicly..i have witnesed it
Re: LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? by wilybebsy(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Naija babez wey get bride like yoruba tribal mark
Re: LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
agarawu23:
Nigeria babes and pride undecided
They are waiting for the perfect guy to ask them out in a romantic way but they gat nothing to offer than sex and regular money requesting.
OMG! I wish there was a high-five icon, you killed it bro. I no go mind buy you Orijin and grilled fish tonight grin

Re: LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? by INTROVERT(f): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Richardonald:
but if circumstances come you will do it

lie lie....
Re: LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? by Richnero(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
So where are the ladies?
Re: LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? by Richardonald(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
INTROVERT:

lie lie....
my sister see u see 70
Re: LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? by INTROVERT(f): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Richardonald:
my sister see u see 70

I should have looked at your profile picture before commenting... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yes I can

Guys are yu happy nw??mtcheeew
Re: LADIES!! Would You Ever Propose To A Man? by Richardonald(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
INTROVERT:

I should have looked at your profile picture before commenting... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
why that

(1) (Reply)

We Have To Be Careful With What We Say! / Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend / God Brought Me Out Of Mess & I Now Have Life Free Of Abuse - Anita Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.