Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls (8812 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by joseph1832(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Sometimes I wonder if these dudes are programmed to always meet the wrong ladies or they're just pessimistic. The post was funny sha.
I believe its a bit of both.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Sometimes I wonder if these dudes are programmed to always meet the wrong ladies or they're just pessimistic. The post was funny sha.

You are wrong dear. This is exactly what it's invoke nowadays.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
There's nothing pessimistic about the truth. You know the truth cool
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Hannysmilez(f): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
There's nothing pessimistic about the truth. You know the truth cool
Hehe. Truth ke? There's no universal truth sugar. What I think is,you're just looking to have fun at the expense of the ladies. You're cool tho,so its all good.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Hannysmilez(f): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
joseph1832:
I believe its a bit of both.
Hello e-buddy,its been a while. Busy much?
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Hehe. Truth ke? There's no universal truth sugar. What I think is,you're just looking to have fun at the expense of the ladies. You're cool tho,so its all good.
Whether exaggeration or not, at least an element of truth is contained cool
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by joseph1832(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Hello e-buddy,its been a while. Busy much?
Hi. Yea it is. A little, just have a few things to tidy up. Exams will soon start and my kids have A's to make.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Michellla:
counter thread coming.

"8 Annoying Things Local Guys Do In Order To Become Civilised Guys"
Don't you think you should come up with the counter thread or what do you think ?
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Hannysmilez(f): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
wristbangle:

You are wrong dea. This is exactly what it's invoke nowadays.
Lmao! The only things I know are in vogue are coloured weaves.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Hannysmilez(f): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
joseph1832:
Hi. Yea it is. A little, just have a few things to tidy up. Exams will soon start and my kids have A's to make.
uuh. That's great! Take all the luck you can from me on your A's mission.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by joseph1832(m): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
uuh. That's great! Take all the luck you can from me on your A's mission.
Received with open arms!. How's you by the way? Work got you settled in nicely?. LOL.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Hannysmilez(f): 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
joseph1832:
Received with open arms!. How's you by the way? Work got you settled in nicely?. LOL.
I'm great. Work has been smiling at me. Its a sign!
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by joseph1832(m): 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I'm great. Work has been smiling at me. Its a sign!
Marvelous. Positivity attract its kind. Fancy giving me a little nudge as to what line of work you do?.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Hannysmilez(f): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
joseph1832:
Marvelous. Positivity attract its kind. Fancy giving me a little nudge as to what line of work you do?.
Well,I can say I counsel and give people advice for a living. What's that even called? lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by joseph1832(m): 5:29am On Nov 05, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Well,I can say I counsel and give people advice for a living. What's that even called? lipsrsealed
Counselor. I believe that's what its called. LOL, but what type, I hesitate to ask. Or might you be one of those type of counselor who usually wear white and black when they're in the office?
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Lmao! The only things I know are in vogue are coloured weaves.

Lol. Anyway you know that every piece of what I wrote has something that is peculiar to what is seen in the society today.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2015
Hannysmilez:

Really! Where is your office? I really need a counsellor
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2015
Nelsizzy:
Esther do all these. So she is a local girl?

Yes she is a local and low self esteemed lady cheesy
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Hannysmilez(f): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Really! Where is your office? I really need a counsellor
Haha! Walahi you do need one,I swear. I'd counsel you for free sef.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Hannysmilez(f): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Counselor. I believe that's what its called. LOL, but what type, I hesitate to ask. Or might you be one of those type of counselor who usually wear white and black when they're in the office?
Nah,I believe I'm allowed to add a splash of colour as I please.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2015
sonofananimal:
there are everywhere!
Just like ANT

I knew it grin grin

Nah this kain thread dem dey see you cheesy
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2015
adeh39:

I knew it grin grin

Nah this kain thread dem dey see you cheesy
haha! Na my house be this na grin
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Qualer: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiii op don come again!!how many local babes u have in ur area?just curious!! cheesy

ou dey among? This your new hairstyle is very sexky!!! cheesy
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2015
sonofananimal:
haha! Na my house be this na grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by joseph1832(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Nah,I believe I'm allowed to add a splash of colour as I please.
Cool. I'm still curious as to what aspect of counseling you're into though, and what you studied in university. grin
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 05, 2015
Qualer:

ou dey among? This your new hairstyle is very sexky!!! cheesy
Oh lawd!! grin this guy no person,thanks so much for d compliment!!**i gat swag!! cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Moz22: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Oh lawd!! grin this guy no person,thanks so much for d compliment!!**i gat swag!! cheesy cheesy
oh Lawd , why did u let me view this girls dp I can only hope today turns out gud after seeing this
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Moz22:
oh Lawd , why did u let me view this girls dp I can only hope today turns out gud after seeing this
sad sad
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2015
prettythicksme:

Really!! shockedshockedshocked
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Michellla(f): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Don't you think you should come up with the counter thread or what do you think ?
am working on it.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:

am working on it.

Anticipating for it dear. When do you wana drop it?
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Michellla(f): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Anticipating for it dear. When do you wana drop it?
grin dont count on it today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Sodom And Gomorrah ...see What This Campus Students Were Caught Doing / Why Are Ladies Referred To As Olosho When They Do This? / I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.