Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls (8816 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:

grin dont count on it today

crycrycrycry
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Michellla(f): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:

crycrycrycry
how long did it take you to write this? smiley
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:

how long did it take you to write this? smiley

Just 30 mins cool
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Really!! shockedshockedshocked
angry angry u dont like my pics? cheesy
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2015
adeh39:

cheesy
keep the happy face going my dear cheesy
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Michellla(f): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Just 30 mins cool
oh whaoo.. impressive i must say smiley
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Michellla(f): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Just 30 mins cool
oh whaoo.. impressive i must say smiley guess i cant compete
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry angry u dont like my pics? cheesy

Even if u dash me 1 trillion dollars make I marry u, I will turn down the offer. sadsad
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Even if u dash me 1 trillion dollars make I marry u, I will turn down the offer. sadsad
cry cry wicked!!but u like my hairstyle shey? grin
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:

oh whaoo..
impressive i must say smiley
guess i cant compete

Believe me at your own peril cheesy. Lol thinking of something out of the box alone take days. To be candid it took me 2 hours to do the write up.

The most difficult aspect is the title of the thread you are creating. I tasked my brain so hard before coming out with this topic.

This is exactly what people like tosyne2much, rapmoney, emusmith do and that is why they don't drop thread anyhow but once they do, it's always flawless and gains people attention just like me.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
cry cry wicked!!but u like my hairstyle shey? grin

#running away#
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Michellla(f): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Believe me at your own peril cheesy. Lol thinking of something out of the box alone take days. To be candid it took me 2 hours to do the write up.

The most difficult aspect is the title of the thread you are creating. I tasked my brain so hard before coming out with this topic.

This is exactly what people like tosyne2much, rapmoney, emusmith do and that is why they don't drop thread anyhow but once they do, it's always flawless and gains people attention just like me.
yes it could receive a lot of backlash if it turns out wack after a catchy headline especially..
i wouldnt want that grincheesy So i'll leave it to the experts.i.e you and the likes
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by B0RRUSSIA(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Wristbangle, rocktation boo, the other girls nightmare.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:

yes it could receive a lot of backlash if it turns out wack after a catchy headline especially..
i wouldnt want that grincheesy So i'll leave it to the experts.i.e you and the likes

Perhaps maybe you will eventually be the female version of tosyne2much or me tongue.

Anyway anticipating for your counter thread dear. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by axiliborha(f): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:
It annoys me when I see some local girls going out of their way by claiming what they are not.

However, some employ lies by using manipulative measures to ex tort or scam the opposite sex, all in the name of CIVILIZATION.

They are complacent when it comes to reading, or partake in intelligent and innovative discussions but rather give attention to irrelevant things which have little or no impact in changing their life for good.

So without wasting time, let's take a look on annoying things these ladies do that order to become big girls.

1. They stop holding conversation with their neighbours

This reminds when Prof Tosyne2much said some ladies will stop greeting and holding conversation with their neighbours the moment they find their way into the university/polytechnic. There's no two way about this, only local girl act this way. After the semester, they will return to the area and start behaving to neighbour that they are no more of the same class.

2. They scam guys

Some local ladies are even better than yahoo yahoo guys when it comes to scamming guys. Just because they need money for their upkeep, they will resort to scamming guys who show them love. Their purpose of going into relationships, is to seek financial support because they want to look Behind.

3. They adopt fake accent

Some of them will even pretend that they don't know how to speak Yoruba even though their accent reeks of Ijebu. They adopt fake accent even though it's obvious that they have never been to ordinary Cotonou before. You may hear them speaking like the Britons and Americans especially when you approach them. Hardly will you understand what some of them are saying. cheesycheesy

4. They use bosom and butt enhancer

Though this is peculiar to an average Nigerian lady but the extent at which local girl do it, is annoying. You will seeing them wearing undersized bra, padded pant and bra to make themselves attractive to guys. As dem no fine, na to use butt enhancer.

5. Frequent uploading of DPs

I have observed that when a local girl is opportune to visit exotic shopping malls, she snaps numerous pictures and use it sporadically on her BBM as if she wants to contest for a pageant show. The most annoying thing is that she will write it on her PM having nice time at London.

6. They Claim "Hard to get"

Na dem dey do shakara pass when guys woo them. Their shakara is out of this world. They are always very selective. Give Jesus christ to them and they will find something to complain about him. gringrin

7. They claim wealthy background

It's expected that every lady should take pictures at good background but the way some ladies do it, is very annoying. Some local girls can take pictures at exotic places and they will drain your megabyte with their frequent uploads gringrin

8. They go become secret Oloshos

This is a well known method for local ladies who exchange their kitty cat for money. These are the types you see saying they can't date their mates, rather, you flock around politicians, married men, 419s, etc, who never for once thought their destiny is at stake.

cc: lalasticlala
the name of this thread should be 8 ways a low self esteemed guy thinks of a a low self esteemed girl cause OP with this your write up that p.Usssy you must beg for it

1 Like

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2015
axiliborha:
the name of this thread should be 8 ways a low self esteemed guy thinks of a a low self esteemed girl cause OP with this your write up that p.Usssy you must beg for it

Darling I don't understand the bolded sentence oo cheesy.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by axiliborha(f): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Darling I don't understand the bolded sentence oo cheesy.
unbolded it and I will understand
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by tosyne2much(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
axiliborha:
hmmmm !!!
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
axiliborha:
unbolded it and I will understand

sadsad
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lalasticlala, I dey hail oo. Shey this article deserves FP? cool
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
sonofananimal:
keep the happy face going my dear cheesy

You too
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Hannysmilez(f): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Cool. I'm still curious as to what aspect of counseling you're into though, and what you studied in university. grin
Curiosity killed the cat! We're derailing thiis fineee thread,that's not fair now,or is it?
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by joseph1832(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Curiosity killed the cat! We're derailing thiis fineee thread,that's not fair now,or is it?
The world isn't a fair place you know. LOL. And curiosity didn't kill this cat, it only makes it wiser and more knowledgeable. grin

How was work today?
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Hannysmilez(f): 3:47am On Nov 06, 2015
joseph1832:
The world isn't a fair place you know. LOL. And curiosity didn't kill this cat, it only makes it wiser and more knowledgeable. grin

How was work today?
Work was great,thank you! How did you fare today on your "A's'' mission?
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by joseph1832(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Work was great,thank you! How did you fare today on your "A's'' mission?
It went well. Em kids are ready to bag em in droves. Exams start next week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Will Deflower Me? Frustrated Single Lady Cries Out / Guys, How Will You Feel?. / Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.