Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls (8813 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by peeparty(m): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
lalasticlala I just the hail oo.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Michellla:
contour thread coming.

"8 Annoying Things Local Guys Do In Order To Become Civilised Guys"

Tosyne2much. Hehehehe. Come see counter attack thread loading oo
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by 2dice(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
wristbangle:

gringringrin
Bad guy.
Boss u na yhu be my Mentol tongue
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Baby, u self agree with me that local ladies are ones who form big girls. I am speaking from experience oo cool
hehehe.
yea i passed by one days ago.
she almost bit off her tongue trying to speak phoney

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
peeparty:
lalasticlala I just the hail oo.

Lol. U see am as visitor 4 here?
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Richnero:
Op am with you on this one, u are so much on point.

Thanks boss wink
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by peeparty(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
2dice:
Boss u na yhu be my Mentol tongue
lol@mentol abi na dettol sef.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by peeparty(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. U see am as visitor 4 here?
Abi sey I go hail am today.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
quiinnBee:

hehehe.
yea i passed by one days ago.
she almost bit off her tongue trying to speak phoney

grin The way whey dem go dey talk am go dey make headache worry person

1 Like

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by BlackrulesDworld(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
The gesture is muture bro, it will be a crime for me not to commend your expertise in this section, just keep the fire burning by helping us to enlightened the females here.

wristbangle:

Woow! Noted bro. The supermod will do the needful
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
wristbangle:
It annoys me when I see some local girls going out of their way by claiming what they are not.

However, some employ lies by using manipulative measures to ex tort or scam the opposite sex, all in the name of CIVILIZATION.

They are complacent when it comes to reading, or partake in intelligent and innovative discussions but rather give attention to irrelevant things which have little or no impact in changing their life for good.

So without wasting time, let's take a look on annoying things these ladies do that order to become big girls.

1. They stop holding conversation with their neighbours

This reminds when Prof Tosyne2much said some ladies will stop greeting and holding conversation with their neighbours the moment they find their way into the university/polytechnic. There's no two way about this, only local girl act this way. After the semester, they will return to the area and start behaving to neighbour that they are no more of the same class.

2. They scam guys

Some local ladies are even better than yahoo guys when it comes to scamming guys. Just because they need money for their upkeep, they will resort to scamming guys who show them love. Their purpose of going into relationships, is to seek financial support because they want to look Behind.

3. They adopt fake accent

Some of them will even pretend that they don't know how to speak Yoruba even though their accent reeks of Ijebu. They adopt fake accent even though it's obvious that they have never been to ordinary Cotonou before. You may hear them speaking like the Britons and Americans especially when you approach them. Hardly will you understand what some of them are saying. cheesycheesy

4. They use bosom and butt enhancer

Though this is peculiar to an average Nigerian lady but the extent at which local girl do it, is annoying. You will seeing them wearing undersized bra, padded pant and bra to make themselves attractive to guys. As dem no fine, na to use butt enhancer.

5. Frequent uploading of DPs

I have observed that when a local girl is opportune to visit exotic shopping malls, she snaps numerous pictures and use it sporadically on her BBM as if she wants to contest for a pageant show. The most annoying thing is that she will write it on her PM having nice time at London.

6. They Claim "Hard to get"

Na dem dey do shakara pass when guys woo them. Their shakara is out of this world. They are always very selective. Give Jesus christ to them and they will find something to complain about him. gringrin

7. They claim wealthy background

It's expected that every lady should take pictures at good background but the way some ladies do it, is very annoying. Some local girls can take pictures at exotic places and they will drain your megabyte with their frequent uploads gringrin

8. They go become secret Oloshos

This is a well known method for local ladies who exchange their kitty cat for money. These are the types you see saying they can't date their mates, rather, you flock around politicians, married men, 419s, etc, who never for once thought their destiny is at stake.

cc: lalasticlala
there are everywhere!
Just like ANT

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by tosyne2much(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Harbosede02:
Wristbangle and tosyne2much again?? angry angry for yu to know all dis,u must be local guys.
hmmmmm !!!
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
hmmmmm !!!
hmmmmmm
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
there are everywhere!
Just like ANT

Honestly bro. cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
The gesture is muture bro, it will be a crime for me not to commend your expertise in this section, just keep the fire burning by helping us to enlightened the females here.

I am overwhelm about the way you commend the article. I appreciate bro
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by ishiamu(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Fancylife:
lol,i can bet my dinner that u didnt read it crylol,i can bet my dinner that u didnt read it

Well your right grin cheesy
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Enahi(f): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
@op I dont really think it has to do with a girl been local, I might be wrong though.

I think its inferiority complex and wanting to belong. I told a lady in my neighbourhood last week that She has inferiority complex and She basically displays all what you listed here.

They always want to be at the happening places, borrow clothes to wear and do what others are doing.

They are never satisfied with the little they have and always go about borrowing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by bidexmimi(f): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na @op sabi everything...i hail u, u must be rily experienced in all these.
well it could also be inferiority complex. Dem gbogbo bigs girl wannabe undecided ...awon Alakada
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
bidexmimi:
Na @op sabi everything...i hail u, u must be rily experienced in all these.
well it could also be inferiority complex. Dem gbogbo bigs girl wannabe undecided ...awon Alakada

Most local girls possess inferiority mind. Lol @ big girls wannabe

1 Like

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Enahi:
@op I dont really think it has to do with a girl been local, I might be wrong though.

I think its inferiority complex and wanting to belong. I told a lady in my neighbourhood last week that She has inferiority complex and She basically displays all what you listed here.

They always want to be at the happening places, borrow clothes to wear and do what others are doing.

They are never satisfied with the little they have and always go about borrowing.

Well said dear. Much respect to your view

1 Like

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by pendragon35(m): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=39682252] God knows I will be the first person to comment on a thread like this

OP, this write-up is so on point. More wisdom to ya head cheesy

Lemme add to the points. cool

9. They are never satisfied

They are always looking for the perfect guy. They want guys who will wash their pants and will take them to the toilet to poo. Even if Jesus Christ dates them, they will always complain that He's stingy and can't spend on them, and he's too blunt for their liking

10. They will bash the OP

They are always aggressive and will find a fault in a write-up like this. They will definitely say that, the OP is a misogynist and likes to open female demeaning threads
[/quote guy u 2 much joooooor
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
cool
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
that 3rd one cheesy

when she starts forming britico with indian accent.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
PuciPrince:
that 3rd one cheesy

when she starts forming britico with indian accent.

As in eh! E dey annoying cool
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=pendragon35 post=39685606][/quote] Baba thanks jawe cool
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Mznaett: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Make e be say I don try support una ministry today shawink

@op d write-up make sense wella and worst enough dz kind girls plenty 4my school diesad
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mznaett:
Make e be say I don try support una ministry today shawink

@op d write-up make sense wella and worst enough dz kind girls plenty 4my school diesad

Na wa oo. Which school be that?
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Mznaett: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Na wa oo. Which school be that?
My dear,na one gov grammar sch otongue
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Hannysmilez(f): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if these dudes are programmed to always meet the wrong ladies or they're just pessimistic. The post was funny sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Charles4075(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
God knows I will be the first person to comment on a thread like this

OP, this write-up is so on point. More wisdom to ya head cheesy

Lemme add to the points. cool

9. They are never satisfied

They are always looking for the perfect guy. They want guys who will wash their pants and will take them to the toilet to poo. Even if Jesus Christ dates them, they will always complain that He's stingy and can't spend on them, and/or He's too blunt for their liking

10. They will bash the OP

They are always aggressive and will find a fault in a write-up like this. They will definitely say that, the OP is a misogynist and likes to open female demeaning threads
Lolz. I sight Una joor.

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mznaett:

My dear,na one gov grammar sch otongue

Chai. SMH. sad undecided
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Charles4075:
Lolz. I sight Una joor.
Baba, na me sight you pass cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Even This Coronavirus Dont Stop Ladies From Making Bra On Boobs Thread. / I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down / I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.