Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. (25267 Views)

The Life Of An Abusite / How To Know A Fake Abusite. / Picture:how To Know A Fake Abusite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Canberra55: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Oboi make them notry am reach my room for DanFONDIOOOO. If not,na me and Hall Admin go stay for e house.
Aliyu333:
bros i dont know ooo. Many people expecially my friends are victims too. They clicked, paid only to come for clearance and have other people clearing same room already.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by ibrams(m): 12:20am On Nov 15, 2015
please my sister is looking for accommodation in any of the girls hostel be it any room..... 2,4,or 6 .......we need help with immediate effect, if you want to sell or have anybody that will please hala me with this number:08147174168 please help her......
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by muta1996(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2015
Any update on lectures?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
muta1996:
Any update on lectures?
nothing yet. It is only the faculty of medicine that has released her timetable.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by successtar(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Are you an Abusite ?

If yes, don't be left out, join the conversation at ABU STUDENT CONNECT your contribution is very much appreciated. http://myexampoint.com/connect.php?action=view&connect=125
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Evening here. Why is everyone? Obeenah40, simkreative, barackodam, hadizadeezy, catalyst4real, aliyu33 an others whose moniker I can't remember now.

Your are all invited to the investiture ceremony of ABU's 7th chancellor which will take place at mamman kotangora square tomorrow morning.

Don't miss the opportunity to meet erudite scholars whose name we've only been hearing.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abuklaw:
Evening here. Why is everyone? Obeenah40, simkreative, barackodam, hadizadeezy, catalyst4real, aliyu33 an others whose moniker I can't remember now.

Your are all invited to the investiture ceremony of ABU's 7th chancellor which will take place at mamman kotangora square tomorrow morning.

Don't miss the opportunity to meet erudite scholars whose name we've only been hearing.

Tarrh, ma hia say I go
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
barackodam:

Tarrh, ma hia say I go
lol, you must come ooooo. students attendance will be taken and appropriate punishment will be meted out to absentees.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by thooneex(m): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
www.searchedout.com is website dedicated to assisting students of all levels and grades (secondary, tertiary, postgraduates and other research fellows) in writing their thesis (theses), dissertations, journals, term papers, final year projects and all other write-ups. This is done to stop the unnecessary delay students at facing with their projects.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 4:37am On Nov 21, 2015
Abuklaw:

mehn all this kind ceremony dey dull for abu. na house get me
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 6:08am On Nov 21, 2015
obeenah40:

mehn all this kind ceremony dey dull for abu. na house get me
incredible! You expect them to spice it up with what? I share your view though. The knowledge gained from such occasion worth the time spent there.

Moreover, Obi of onitsha is our 7th chancellor. It is an opportunity to for you to widen your tribal network.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 6:09am On Nov 21, 2015
thooneex:
www.searchedout.com is website dedicated to assisting students of all levels and grades (secondary, tertiary, postgraduates and other research fellows) in writing their thesis (theses), dissertations, journals, term papers, final year projects and all other write-ups. This is done to stop the unnecessary delay students at facing with their projects.
in virus tone, we will get back to you on this.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 6:47am On Nov 21, 2015
Abuklaw:
lol, you must come ooooo. students attendance will be taken and appropriate punishment will be meted out to absentees.
Like they did during matric and orientation?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2015
But guys see ooo

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2015
barackodam:

Like they did during matric and orientation?

undecided undecided undecided
lol. This one will be taken serious. You can also branch at the commissioning of nlng multipurpose laboratory at chemical engineering dept when coming.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2015
Abuklaw:
incredible! You expect them to spice it up with what? I share your view though. The knowledge gained from such occasion worth the time spent there.

Moreover, Obi of onitsha is our 7th chancellor. It is an opportunity to for you to widen your tribal network.

Actually, this is new to me, bt trust me, even if I attend with the intention to learn one or two, d Moment they start that their Long borning speeches I'll just get weak and sleep, so its better I don't attend.

+ there won't be refreshment so No Gain. Lol grin
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2015
barackodam:
But guys see ooo

Lol. I also saw it yesterday

I've never been this Happy in my life.
Dope News tongue
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Aliyu333: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2015
obeenah40:

Dope News tongue
lol you are funny. Anywayz am still in lagos so i can't make the whatever dem wan do with the 7th chancellor. But i hope it goes well , me imma not leave lasgidi untill this ASUU calm down.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Aliyu333: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2015
Abuklaw:
nothing yet. It is only the faculty of medicine that has released her timetable.
faculty of LAW too.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Aliyu333:
lol you are funny. Anywayz am still in lagos so i can't make the whatever dem wan do with the 7th chancellor. But i hope it goes well , me imma not leave lasgidi untill this ASUU calm down.

Lol. Guy naso ohh
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
obeenah40:

Dope News tongue

Lol......smiley

School released bulletin and insisted on Monday starting lectures.

#ismellstrike
angry angry angry
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
barackodam:

Lol......smiley

#ismellstrike
angry angry angry

I'm sensing the same thing.
We'll jst join UniJos In an indefinite strike.

Ahap, duk wande suna so, ni na shirya musu
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2015
barackodam:

Lol......smiley

#ismellstrike
angry angry angry
in this tussle, I believe management will win eventually. The instrument of negotiation is the hand of management if they can wisely utilize it.

#team_lecture_´must_start.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:48am On Nov 22, 2015
obeenah40:

I'm sensing the same thing. We'll jst join UniJos In an indefinite strike.
how I wish I could speak hausa like you.
Do anyone care to teach me hausa on this thread?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2015
obeenah40:

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2015
obeenah40:

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2015
Abuklaw:

make i hear say u dont know how to speak your mother's tongue,
besides my hausa na trial and error method cheesy
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
obeenah40:

I'm sensing the same thing.
We'll jst join UniJos In an indefinite strike.

Tarrh, last last, e no go favor students
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Abuklaw:

No, ooo, this thread no be for learning Hausa, make una go meet for school or open another thread
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
obeenah40:

make i hear say u dont know how to speak your mother's tongue,
besides my hausa na trial and error method cheesy

Na bayarbe im too be ooo.

Your last statement, angry
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Aliyu333: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Make dem do start lectures jawe. D faster They Do ,The closer i will be done.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
barackodam:

Na bayarbe im too be ooo.

Your last statement, angry

Serious? I didn't know fa. Thought he was Bahaushe

Wetin do my last statement Abi no be true ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State / LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow / ASUP Set To Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.