Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) (7249 Views)

Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) / The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by themilanway(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Who are these key players save Tinubu? Is it Atiku Abubakar? Atiku Bagudu? Amaechi? Barnabas Germade? Audu Ogbeh? Tambawal? Mansari? Obasanjo(navigator)? Or even John Oyegun? Samuel Orthom? The Abachas?

Bros, this your argument hold No Merit. It is very flawed. This same thinking of "you can't offend them" was what GEJ(and some supporters) had end eventually we saw the outcome. The crux of the matter is that there exist two conflicting interests; the Cabals and the Masses. You can't please both! You MUST please one and displease the other. Today, we have Buhari appointing same group of people and even defending them. Buhari of old won't tolerate corrruption, hence the elite hated him. But same man, the elite brought to power. What positive step have he taken since May 29? Six months already gone!

He has 3 and half years to retrace his step or he will end up like those before him.

Buhari is different from your Otuoke master.He is clearly on a level and game of his own.

He has balls and isn't afraid to squeeze balls and step on toes.

He has the right to appoint who ever he likes,just be rest assured that he will deliver.

3 Likes

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by busolakun(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Why Nigeria is broke.
I see us not competing in the whole world but keep completing with ourselves. While the world has become a global village. Internal competition has been the main reason for all vices that has dragged our nation to the stage we found ourselves now. For instance My neighbour is using 2014 model of a car for me to supers him I will involve myself in anything to get d 2015 model. This is not so in developed world. Until we have a change in our mindset we may not go far but always behind when talking of the world economy.

2 Likes

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by BushidoBlue(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Keneking:
Nonsense and highly subjective write-up angry
Who's this chimp throwing stones?
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by BushidoBlue(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
themilanway:

Buhari is different from your Otuoke master.He is clearly on a level and game of his own.

He has balls and isn't afraid to squeeze balls and step on toes.

He has the right to appoint who ever he likes,just be rest assured that he will deliver.

Isn't that the problem with him, be is a president not a spoilt schoolboy.
He needs to stop acting on his own.
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by themilanway(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Isn't that the problem with him, be is a president not a spoilt schoolboy.
He needs to stop acting on his own.

I can't make out what you are implying

2 Likes

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by omolami: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lies upon lies, there is no cabal anywhere its incompetence galore..The President Buhari is passing blame to cover up incompetence..
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by stebell(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I've not heard Buhari complain, like Jonathan did, that there are cabals who are a cog in the wheel; why complain for him?

I know for sure with the wy things are now, yu are ashamed of Pa Buhari.
Yu see there is nothing to write about the way he's handling things.

H'S A DULLARD AND WILL ALWAYS BE

1 Like

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by dridowu: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
kingdompropty:
Who doesn't know. They have managed to konk Tinubu, next is OBJ, then it will be project Arewa.

We still have some of our SW brothers living in delusion.
This is one of the problem i have with some guys on nairaland, TonyeBarcanista specifically names those that are the cabals but you decide to narrow it down to a tribe only may be yours eyes skip it when reading, he mentioned names such as Ojukwu, Ibrahim Mantu, Emmanuel , Tom Ikimi, Adedibu , Anenih, Nzeribe, Daniel Kanu , Saraki e.t.c are they all from SW ? When the SW queue behind PDP then in 2003 , 2007 and 2011 you saw it then as a welcome development but now 2015 you saw it as unfaithful.
Please write next time without bias mind.

GBN

2 Likes

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by airsaylongcon: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista Edit your title to read "The Cabal". There's no such thing as The Cabals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by ishiamu(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Haba, that's too much bro..

The dude shdnt comment if he has natn 2 say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Jesusloveyou: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
ishiamu:
Army arrangement

Buhari is the dullard of the year, no direction, countries economy crumbling he's busy blaming pdp.... if his condom burst he blames pdp....

If he searches for his Brukutu or gworo and didn't find it he blames pdp.... smh 4 dis 1 chance

Buhari is a bloody terrorist - subway101
go and hide ur stupidity, i just want to make #commonsense

2 Likes

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by ishiamu(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
go and hide ur stupidity, i just want to make #commonsense

Yimu
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by greatiyk4u(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Readers are leaders...

Only wen they mind wot they read
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Jesusloveyou: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Isn't that the problem with him, be is a president not a spoilt schoolboy. He needs to stop acting on his own.
is ur brain functioning?

2 Likes

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Jesusloveyou: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
omolami:
Lies upon lies, there is no cabal anywhere its incompetence galore..The President Buhari is passing blame to cover up incompetence..
what did u understand by incompetence

3 Likes

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Jesusloveyou: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
stebell:

I know for sure with the wy things are now, yu are ashamed of Pa Buhari.
Yu see there is nothing to write about the way he's handling things.

u want him to construct road to ur villa in 4months what ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero fail to do in 6yrs

3 Likes

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
stebell:

I know for sure with the wy things are now, yu are ashamed of Pa Buhari. Yu see there is nothing to write about the way he's handling things.
Worry about yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by engineerboat(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The painful aspect is that the people that were in support of the Abacha became the ones that pocketed our democracy and still the people in the corridors of power. They use different names and party. On the other hand, those that spoke for democracy and fought for it were never recognised. Olusola Saraki(Saraki's father) was a key pro-Abacha. This is what he said in 1998...

He was made to appear as a "hero". While Sunday Mbang former CAN President that played active role and even risjed his life was pushed away. Hear Mbang...

Shekh Nurudeen Ajani Bello, a Chief Imam in one Ansar-udeen Mosque in Kano refused to pray for Abacha soul. See his reason...

The same group of people and their proteges are now in Camp Buhari.

the most painfull aspect of it is dat this same people are trying very hard to blindfold the masses making it look like they have nothing to do with the past administration.
They are wolve in sheep clothing, the earlier their robot followers and other masses understand their tactics and gimics the better.

They are the ones that give all forms of dcams promises and strategy all in the name of fake one chance change.
They are showing their treu colour.

How do we describe a whole senetors who are busy shouting free meal, 5000 monthly steepends now truning around looking for every means to shout the motion down at the senate, are'nt they the same cabal.

Now their stooge are ministers and the masses are left in the bark cold.

Bible has said 'my people perish because they lack knowledge, NIGERIANs its time to send this cabals where they belong.

It shall be well, if we take oiur chance and stand against this cabal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by PRYCE(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The painful aspect is that the people that were in support of the Abacha became the ones that pocketed our democracy and still the people in the corridors of power. They use different names and party. On the other hand, those that spoke for democracy and fought for it were never recognised. Olusola Saraki(Saraki's father) was a key pro-Abacha. This is what he said in 1998...

He was made to appear as a "hero". While Sunday Mbang former CAN President that played active role and even risjed his life was pushed away. Hear Mbang...

Shekh Nurudeen Ajani Bello, a Chief Imam in one Ansar-udeen Mosque in Kano refused to pray for Abacha soul. See his reason...

The same group of people and their proteges are now in Camp Buhari.
Wow bro! With your prowess in research, I think you should take up a job at harvard Medical!

I'm amazed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by harristo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Who are these key players save Tinubu? Is it Atiku Abubakar? Atiku Bagudu? Amaechi? Barnabas Germade? Audu Ogbeh? Tambawal? Mansari? Obasanjo(navigator)? Or even John Oyegun? Samuel Orthom? The Abachas?

Bros, this your argument hold No Merit. It is very flawed. This same thinking of "you can't offend them" was what GEJ(and some supporters) had end eventually we saw the outcome. The crux of the matter is that there exist two conflicting interests; the Cabals and the Masses. You can't please both! You MUST please one and displease the other. Today, we have Buhari appointing same group of people and even defending them. Buhari of old won't tolerate corrruption, hence the elite hated him. But same man, the elite brought to power. What positive step have he taken since May 29? Six months already gone!

He has 3 and half years to retrace his step or he will end up like those before him.

For the time being I will keep believing in Buhari and I will keep watching him. Until he does something I see as unjustifiable, I'll keep supporting him.

2 Likes

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Okanokan(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista guess you are now understanding why most Nigerians are non-comittal to Apc and Pdp, the promised change of tactics and strategy Secondus of Pdp promised he can't effect it, on the other hand, the Apc failure to implement its own constitution, and electoral rule in the Bayelsa Guber Primary got me disappointed with John Oyegun and Executive of the Apc. "The Real Deal Change" will come, but we must -- ------------.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
airsaylongcon:
TonyeBarcanista
Edit your title to read "The Cabal". There's no such thing as The Cabals
Thanks bro. I will do that now
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by basilo101: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
so what does you the south south want as the solution for the above problems u enumerated?? can't u see how hopeless the zoo is?
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Dannyset(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
My only problem with this article is that the writer still continues in the vain glory of painting a good picture of Jonathan. I don't understand the meaning of "they spoiled Jonathan govt.". It is absurd. Stop taking us for a ride. This man also killed Nigeria with corruption yet ur presenting him to us as a saint.

Whatever the Cabals are, they better go into hibernation in this govt.

1 Like

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by aresa: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
ishiamu:
Army arrangement

Buhari is the dullard of the year, no direction, countries economy crumbling he's busy blaming pdp.... if his condom burst he blames pdp....

If he searches for his Brukutu or gworo and didn't find it he blames pdp.... smh 4 dis 1 chance

Buhari is a bloody terrorist - subway101

Ishiamu is a criminal, rapist and a kidnapper - GenbIoodykiller /Opiaku /theDEVILisHERE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Djicemob: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
ishiamu:

Is this monkey ya father cos you and him got same looks angry

Striking resemblance

1 Like

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by GenbIoodykiller: 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
IdisuleOurOwn:

Ishiamu is a criminal, rapist and a kidnapper - GenbIoodykiller /Opiaku /theDEVILisHERE.
[/s]

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.

cc

lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Beremx(f): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
aresa:
grin grin grin
hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
another blah blah talk.
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by naijaking1: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
@ poster,
You forgot to give full attention to Ijaw members of this cabal
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by ishiamu(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Otu nne i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari May Present 2017 Budget December 1 / “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A / Just In: Nmandi Kanu Under Serious Pressure To Accept A 5 Igbo States BIAFRA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.