Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) (7257 Views)

Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) / The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.

cc

lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

Mba Emiratus Michael, you have broken those rules so many a time.

How is work today?
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by theDEVILisHERE: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Ishiamu is a criminal, rapist and a kidnapper - GenbIoodykiller /Opiaku /theDEVILisHERE.

?
What can I do for you
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Goahead:
I am also a "CABAL"

Go ahead!
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by GenbIoodykiller: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
IdisuleOurOwn:

Mba Emiratus Michael, you have broken those rules so many a time.

How is work today?
[/s]

cc

lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dannyset:
My only problem with this article is that the writer still continues in the vain glory of painting a good picture of Jonathan. I don't understand the meaning of "they spoiled Jonathan govt.". It is absurd. Stop taking us for a ride. This man also killed Nigeria with corruption yet ur presenting him to us as a saint.

Whatever the Cabals are, they better go into hibernation in this govt.
Well, that doesn't in any way Exonerate Goodluck
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Dannyset(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, that doesn't in any way Exonerate Goodluck
But didn't portray him as he should be portrayed. You and I know what am talking about. The article was created not to support anyone of these Presidents. But you ended up adding political instinct by painting your party man(Jonathan) as being corrupt free.

1 Like

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dannyset:

But didn't portray him as he should be portrayed. You and I know what am talking about. The article was created not to support anyone of these Presidents. But you ended up adding political instinct by painting your party man(Jonathan) as being corrupt free.
You misunderstand the context
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Dannyset(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You misunderstand the context
No, I didn't it. I saw what you wrote about OBJ and Yaradua. Tho you were talking about some strong people but yet you still have some words about the Presidents. Now when you got to GEJ, it was people who destroyed his govt. He didn't destroy it himself. Bro you know Jonathan now. He did most of these destructions, but ur concealing it.

2 Likes

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Holywizard: 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
ishiamu:

This article make sense pass ya mama toto
her mama toto don rust finish
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by ishiamu(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Holywizard:
her mama toto don rust finish

grin cheesy
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Shola12: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
We have in stock Human Hairs. BRAZILIAN HAIR REMY HAIR PERUVIAN HAIR FUNMI HAIR INDIAN HAIR MALAYSIAN HAIR CLOSURE WIGS 100% pure human hair No synthetic, no animal fur mix Double weft Tight Neat Healthy end Natural color Body wave Hair weaving 100g per hair. These are prices for 2pcs ie 200g 12 inches ----#10k 14 inches-----#15k 16 inches------#18k 18inches-------#25k 20 inches-------#30k
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Truly, in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Unfortunately, the 'one' eye has been afflicted with apollo since his pre-election decamp backfired.

So, in the holy name of Lucifer, first and last son of the morning light, father of all knowledge good and evil, may thy apollo be healed. Ramen.
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Mogidi: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Another killer article from TonyeBarcanista, this guy self, you too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Mogidi: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
When Yar'adua went on vegetable state the cabals took full control of state of affairs and even prevented Jonathan's succession.

@Tonyebarcanista
Dambazau the leader of that cabal is coming back as minister of defence to forestall any idea Tinubu has of installing his puppet should Buhari die in office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Descartes: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I've not heard Buhari complain, like Jonathan did, that there are cabals who are a cog in the wheel ; why complain for him?

You are shameless liar and a hypocrite.
Some powerful Nigerians(zoogerians) are hindering the anti-graft war - Buhari(November , 2015)

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Mogidi: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
@OrlandoOwoh
Descartes have just nullified your submission, what sayeth thou?
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Shola12: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
We have in stock Human Hairs.
BRAZILIAN HAIR
REMY HAIR
PERUVIAN HAIR
FUNMI HAIR
INDIAN HAIR
MALAYSIAN HAIR
CLOSURE
WIGS
100% pure human hair
No synthetic, no animal fur mix
Double weft
Tight
Neat
Healthy end
Natural color
Body wave
Hair weaving
100g per hair. These are prices for 2pcs ie 200g
12 inches ----#10k
14 inches-----#15k
16 inches------#18k
18inches-------#25k
20 inches-------#30k
Call us on 08060030152 for order and delivery.

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Just for the records, last week Friday made it 5 months Buhari has been President.

If only I'm jobless or not so engaged. I would have meticulously highlighted all the loopholes in your propagandish post.

However, 'time is money.' And it 'waits for no man.'
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mogidi:
Another killer article from TonyeBarcanista, this guy self, you too much.
My oga I de loyal to you sir
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Mogidi: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My oga I de loyal to you sir

Imitated but never replicated, abeg you too much ja re.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Mogidi: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
ayindejimmy:
Just for the records, last week Friday made it 5 months Buhari has been President.

If only I'm jobless or not so engaged. I would have meticulously highlighted all the loopholes in your propagandish post.

However, 'time is money.' And it 'waits for no man.'

Waiting for you to point out the loopholes, bros we're waiting.

1 Like

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Duru1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
What a joker!!! If Daura Dumbass a.k.a Muhammadu Buhari knows the members of the cabal, he should go public with their names or set the justice department hunt dogs loose on them. Or he should simply keep quiet and remain confused.
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by BobUg28(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I've not heard Buhari complain, like Jonathan did, that there are cabals who are a cog in the wheel; why complain for him?

Suppose you read what nawti cursively wrote up there?
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Babacele: 2:39am On Nov 06, 2015
This pseudo analyst has not been able to point out how GMB government has been hijacked by the so called Cabal. Infact the cabal are not finding it funny under Buhari e.g who would have tot that a serving senate President can be docked? or a Sambo Dazuki - errand boy of d gap toothed monster who hijacked GEJ - would be charged for possessing arms illegally ,or to come and answer inquiry about arms procurement when he was an NSA?
oh oil marketer cabals are even afraid too!
Haven't we noticed the drastic reduction in police collecting bribes?
Ministries n parastatals are now being very careful with their accounts, job racketeering etc
The truth is that there is a positive change in Nigeria ,a fertile soil that is inimical to the growth of negative cabals and unpatriotic wailing wailers.
God Bless Nigeria n APC . Sai Buhari!
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by GenbIoodykiller: 4:56am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:

I hate cowards. Smh

[/s]

i hate engaging inconsequential elements
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:00am On Nov 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:

That isiamu boy is one ediot that keep spamming my mentions cos he was exposed. His big lips alone can be used to sew 20 suits. Lolzzzz.

Seun obinoscopy lalasticlala

this guy subway101 MrMbaM MrEmeritus1 etc goes about contributing nothing in this forum trolling and breaking rule 10 with impunity

see for yourself

thanks
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:01am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:

You are a born coward, go sell your stolen phone as usual. Ugly thing.
[/s]

go to ethnic section where you belong

i don't engage trolls

make yourself important then you'll worth my time cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality / Algeria Confirms Boko Haram’s Ties To Al Qaeda / Power Cuts Worsen As Generation Drops By 1,598MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.