Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) (7248 Views)

Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) / The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:07am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

A certified troll like you talking about trolls, you have never contribute meaningfully to this forum other than spamming everywhere with your stupidity. Screaming Otun i and cursing people, go sell your stolen phone instead of disgracing your family online.
[/s]

You're an old troll check your posts and thread and check mine then you'll realize that you're not a match to me

go to ethnic section where you belong
you're just too inconsequential to me tongue
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:08am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

You are deluded. Anyone that call you out must be MrMba, you are a shameless coward.
[/s]

someone that hides under a strange moniker or someone's name is noting but a Hopeless bastard coward

take note
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:14am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:

Is subway your father's name? Why are you convulsing? Cowardice runs in your blood, face the guy tormenting you and stop crying.
[/s]

play time over i won't allow you to derail this precious thread..

Face the topic or move to ethnic section where you belong

cc

lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy this guy MrMbaM MrEmeritus1 subway101, etc is always derailing threads

check his posts if am lying

thanks
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:15am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:

You mean cursing people and screaming otun ne i is not trolling? You are daft and foolish, you can't even spell well nor construct an error free post, you are just a Secondary school dropout cum phone snatcher. Shameless oaf
[/s]

stop derailing this thread

contribute or get lost

thanks
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:20am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:

Go bury your bald head in shame, shameless m.oron.
[/s]

stop derailing front page bond threads with trash

Seun Lalasticlala obinoscopy
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:21am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Shut up and stop convulsing like a pregnant donkey, deluded fools that want to curse people freely but cry to the mods when they call him out, you think the mods are daft like you. You can continue to call everyone MrMba cos you are scared of him, cowards like you have no shame.
[/s]

stop derailing this precious thread

contribute or head over ethnic section where you belong

cc
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Emyogalanya: 6:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Descartes:

You are shameless liar and a hypocrite.
Some powerful Nigerians(zoogerians) are hindering the anti-graft war - Buhari(November , 2015)
i thought ur a nigerian why zoogerian now
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by ishiamu(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:

That isiamu boy is one ediot that keep spamming my mentions cos he was exposed. His big lips alone can be used to sew 20 suits. Lolzzzz.

Exposed You suffering from dementia.... think I hide my face like you Mtchew...swerve bigot
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by ishiamu(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Ediot, your big lips like 30 yards cloth. Ugly akpu b.astard

Mtcheew is that all you can come up with You just a learning pig
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by ishiamu(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:

The calf that sired you is cursed, go tell the ediot at home. Ugly goat

My dog you refused to learn, why you stubborn? Lemme get cain 4 u
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by ishiamu(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Since you agreed the wh.ore that sired you is a dog, I wish her well while she service all the mad men in your village cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jobless motor park tout... don't know why I bought a stupid dog like you

1 Like

Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by opiaoku: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
ishiamu:

Jobless motor park tout... don't know why I bought a stupid dog like you

grin
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by ishiamu(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Okay Mr 90 yards lips.

Am taking this dog back whr I bought him from He barks a lot LoL
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by ishiamu(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Lol. No wonder the ugly w.hore gave birth to a man with 90 yards lips..ahahahahahha. lwkmd

Wonder who will be laughing with a misbehaving dog
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by DMerciful(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2015
He complained recently in India that powerful people are frustrating the war against corruption. Are you not current? grin
OrlandoOwoh:
I've not heard Buhari complain, like Jonathan did, that there are cabals who are a cog in the wheel; why complain for him?
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by coolscott(m): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2015
nawti:
Not true....

As much it feels like things are not moving in the right direction with respect to the Nigerian/Buhari Project, 6 months is too early to conclude on the direction of the present administration. Consider the fact that the previous government's policies needed to be reviewed, as well as the previous contracts which were awarded to people with vested interests.

May I remind you that the GEJ led government justified his election on the premise that he needed a second term to make considerable progress, despite the fact that he had approximately 6 years. The current administration has not asked for two terms, neither have they resigned to fate in the delivery of governance, we are only making baseless speculations with an undertone of biased allegiance, which when closely observed smacks of a deliberate attempt to malign the FG without recourse to fairness.

There's a reason why the word "mid-term" is coined in first place, why don't we wait until mid-term before making conclusions, rather than jumping the gun after six months. even if the aim is to hound the government into submission, 6 months is too early to build a fool-proof case against the Buhari led federal government, and by acting this way could be counterproductive for the opposition. Because, they would have shown their cards too early in the game. The same schoolboy error made by Gov Wike's camp in the Rivers state case, where he was basing the acceptability of his elections on that of the state legislators, which was consequently checkmated through the nullification of their elections too.
I am one of those who believed it was too early to judge the president's administration before now. But now, I am not even really looking at his administration anymore. It will be really very surprising if his administration turns out any different from others. I already feel the direction of his regime, and it is South.

Time for me to focus further on myself (self-development). And so should you.

The country has moved from one clique to the other and these things are their (the politicians') idea of self-development. Is it yours too?
I think not
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by ishiamu(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
SUBWAY101:

That village w.hore cant repent bro, she is used to it cheesy cheesy cheesy

You need bone my dog I got much bone here
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by ishiamu(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Yes, the ugly biatch needs more bone.

cheesy grin. This my dog named subway101 eh, he no dey tire, barks a lot. Who needs a dog ehhh got 1 4 sale. Lemme go advertise you on animal section
Re: Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) by Bizibi(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
Some of us know this alresdy......most Nigerians are stupid to see it but I don't blame them bcuz they are always blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report / Dickson Warns PDP Leaders Over Unauthorised Statements / Sultan of sokoto is the head of Hausa/Fulani Moslems Not us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.