Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Can You Do This For Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This For Your Spouse? (1114 Views)

This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. / Know The Complete Condition Of Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This For Your Spouse? by Wilson125(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
A man Decided he should be punished on behave of his wife that was caught stealing, because he couldn't watch the wife go round the village naked,since the law of the village has it that anybody caught stealing should be strip naked with severe beatings, after enough pleading by the husband n the wife, the village head and the villagers accepted to punish the husband on behave of the wife as they could not let them go free, just to serve as lesson to others, this man was beaten mercilessly, he sustained injuries both externally and internally...his life span was shortened as he exited the world 3days after.. my annoyance is that this woman is up for another marriage barely 2months after her husband's funeral..

Can you give your life to safe your spouse's own bearing in mind that he/she can marry someone else after your funeral or even before your funeral?
Re: Can You Do This For Your Spouse? by naijaboiy: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
[size=40pt]NO! undecided[/size]
Re: Can You Do This For Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
[email] I don't have a spouse yet.
But then I am not JESUS!! So why would I?
[/email]
Re: Can You Do This For Your Spouse? by IamLEGEND1: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
shey na feminism dem want. better go chop ur beating and old creeps staring at ur overgrown pubíc hair.
nothing do me
Re: Can You Do This For Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=40pt]NO! undecided[/size]
hahahaha, easy na. See the big font u use. U dey vex ni?

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Your Spouse? by Seculent: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Stupidity by the man.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Spouse? by naijaboiy: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
stupidity:
hahahaha, easy na. See the big font u use. U dey vex ni?
The thing dey vex me na..

I go just carry myself die for woman wey no care.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Spouse? by Ginaz(f): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
indeed love is the greatest
Re: Can You Do This For Your Spouse? by Wilson125(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:
indeed love is the greatest
so u mean u can do that?

(1) (Reply)

I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help / . / He Dumped Me 4 Anoda Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.