Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News (59299 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard / JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
adjoviomole:
I wld not love to see nigeria break. But I know killing of innocents will not and shld not be tolerated.

Dis lil protest dat we as nigerians are ignoring, hmmmmmm! Gradually d fire is burning, d govmnt should act fast b4 it bcoms a widespread fire. They should release all those arrested and a proper hearing should b made with biafrans and everythn should b sttled amicably. Buhari tink twice, u cannot fight multiple battles @ d same time.

May God bless nigeria. We are one. I am proudly a yoruba but I love my igbo and hausa brothers. We are one.

There's a sound across the nation
It's a call so clear and strong
It's a call to build our nation
It's a call for everyone
Everyone who is Nigerian
Hear the sound so clear and loud
It's a call for transformation
And the time for change is NOW
Though our tribe and tongue may differ
We are still one and the same
With one hope, one heart, one future
With one cry, one love, one name
We have the power to change Nigeria
We alone can set us free
But it starts with transformation
Yes it starts with you and me
Nigeria, Our Father land
We can build this nation hand in hand
Let 's revive and let 's reform
Let 's rebuild and let 's restore
For we are the transformation
We are stronger than before
We have had our share of battles
We have moan our days of pain
But through it all, we've stayed together
In our hearts, our hopes, we made
We believe we can better
We can reach our destiny
Only when we are transformed
Can we reach our destiny
Nigeria, Our Father land
We are stronger than before.

We can not build nation with Jihardists.
It is as simple as that!

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by godwin120alex: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Reckless killing. Peaceful protest yet somebody was shot dead

2 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
FisifunKododada:

Not ONLY Africa. Every great country does not allow such nonsense. America would not allow it. America fought a very bloody civil war to keep the South. We thought after the Igbos were decimated in the 60s that they have learnt their lessons. Alas they still want to die. If you want war, we will supply you. Gaskiya Insha Allah.

Please war machine, we don't want war, we just want Freedom...but if say no....ok...here are more heads for you..
We know what they are teaching you, thats why yoú are living on ''rankaa dede'' to kill ppl.

But it will be foolish of you to think it will be easy for you...

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by XBLadez: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
PDPwayoo:

the referendum for Biafra should be on 5 core states of igbo. Referendum is Niger delta is also welcome for another country not Biafra. Delta man is too big and proud to be subjected to igbo ideology.

We can not take it. It is either one Nigeria or we go with our brothers in Edo to anywhere we find ourselves.
[/s]
This Yoruba goat always enjoys posing himself as a Niger Deltan. I don't know if there's any cure for your stupidity

8 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
PDPwayoo:

the referendum for Biafra should be on 5 core states of igbo. Referendum in Niger delta is also welcome for another country not Biafra. Delta man is too big and proud to be subjected to igbo ideology.

We can not take it. It is either one Nigeria or we go with our brothers in Edo to anywhere we find ourselves.

For your information , delta state and in fact SS is made up of several distinct tribes... If your tribe wants to join Edo, good for you. But u can't dictate for other tribes who to join in case of breakup.

5 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by gigabyte13: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
As long as Ekweremadu remains DSP of Nigeria
Akpabio still remain ML of Nigera,
Nwakali/lheanacho/Mikel still play in green white green jersey,
My friend Uche Dike/ Anike Inoocent are still living large @ Orile,
All the SEn gov. Still go to Abuja to collect their share of the National cake,
Both the online/offline biafratssss still travel with Nigerian passport
GEJ still collect allowances/severance pay from Nigeria
Biafra is still sitting on a longgggggg thing.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Yeske2(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
I expected more than one death, fools
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
SmartMugu:

Read the post again and see if you'll find anywhere that says anyone was killed. OP only included that in the topic to only get people to read whatever he posted, forgetting that can actually trigger violence from agitated individuals.

smh... Some youths are unemployable indeed...

The protest was largely peaceful as there were no information of any clash between the Police and the protesting IPOB members, until around 2.30 pm when Vanguard gathered that one person was shot at the Ochanja Roundabout by the police
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
It is a very big surprise that the Ijaws troop out in mass to support Biafra struggle. The crowd was very enormous in Yenagoa to today in Bayelsa State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
ShakurM:
why you dey talk like this, what If I told you I'm a Christian, would this your reasoning change?

If say so, then I will wonder if you actually read your bible the way you call for heads of ppl you don't like....

Thou shall not kill''' thats what the bible said.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by XBLadez: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Zinicc:

Please war machine, we don't want war, we just want Freedom...but if say no....ok...here are more heads for you..
We know what they are teaching you, thats why yoú are living on ''rankaa dede'' to kill ppl.

It's their religion ideology. It's all depicted in the Saudi Arabian flag

2 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by FisifunKododada: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
XBLadez:

Mumu! Keep denying yourself. See when the coward registered this account

Oya prove how this (my handle 'age' on NL) makes me SUKKOT. I will wait.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by kadree(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
While d rich r in dia houses n hotels, devouring nkwobi n chilled takes wit chinasa , ebere,amarachi n chidima, d poor whom dey encouraged to troop to d street are bn killed like wayward chickens. Dey end d day by seeing all d show of senselessness on "NEWS AT 10" NTA to b precise, n lace d sweet nite wit "some 5 minutes" wit chinonso inside d a.c fitted room while d senseless poor mourns dia dead.

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Scout60(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
ShakurM:
..The Biafra dream is a nightmare! Wake the fvck up, the only ibos clamouring 4 Biafra are the unreasonable and weak ones at the end of the day , have you ever asked yourself why you worry about Biafra nation? undecided

Biafra is a joke! A bad joke angry
Biafra is a joke then allow them

2 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by XBLadez: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
I expect more deaths in my family this year
Ok

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by FisifunKododada: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
You're nothing but a keyboard warrior. In real life, you're probably a saint. Coward!

cool I am waiting for you to make the first move - then you will know who is who. O ya declare war.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Kingstaplus(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dragonking:
no_be_biafra_police_kill_am?
yes, is a Nigeria police that shot him dead.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by oweman: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Honestly am not concerned just as one claiming to be named Ones humus was caught this morning for robbery . He got a fair trial instantly the with the ashes on the spot right now on the spot as. evidence for whoever ask for one
Those felons can continue with rioting till 2019 if they so wish! Am not disturbed .
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by XBLadez: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
FisifunKododada:

[s]cool I am waiting for you to make the first move - then you will know who is who. O ya declare war.[/s]
I've never joined in the fight for Biafra and never will until the red cap thieves come out en mass and take the lead. But that doesn't mean I'd turn a blind eye when grievously, myopic cretins like you open their unwashed mouths to wish my people evil. It would always be tit for tat
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by emmaec: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
why shooting them naa.and please my igbo brothers this is not the right way to this .lets us wisdom and not violence
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by FisifunKododada: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Go and solve the boko haram menace that is ravaging your land first.

cool B.Haram is been dealt with. Have they been successful is carving out a Caliphate? Nigeria is still ONE nation. Neither Boko Haram or IPOB will change that. And we are ready to spill millions of gallons of Boko Haram and IPOB blood to prevent the Balkanization of Nigeria. Gaskiya. Mark my words.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
This Yoruba goat always enjoys posing himself as a Niger Deltan. I don't know if there's any cure for your stupidity

Yoruba go kill ur head. Igbo man is using Biafra to be relevant. Dont worry, Ijaw and Igara go follow una. dreamers.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by McTobe(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
adjoviomole:
I wld not love to see nigeria break. But I know killing of innocents will not and shld not be tolerated.

Dis lil protest dat we as nigerians are ignoring, hmmmmmm! Gradually d fire is burning, d govmnt should act fast b4 it bcoms a widespread fire. They should release all those arrested and a proper hearing should b made with biafrans and everythn should b sttled amicably. Buhari tink twice, u cannot fight multiple battles @ d same time.

May God bless nigeria. We are one. I am proudly a yoruba but I love my igbo and hausa brothers. We are one.

There's a sound across the nation
It's a call so clear and strong
It's a call to build our nation
It's a call for everyone
Everyone who is Nigerian
Hear the sound so clear and loud
It's a call for transformation
And the time for change is NOW
Though our tribe and tongue may differ
We are still one and the same
With one hope, one heart, one future
With one cry, one love, one name
We have the power to change Nigeria
We alone can set us free
But it starts with transformation
Yes it starts with you and me
Nigeria, Our Father land
We are stronger than before
We have had our share of battles
We have moan our days of pain
But through it all, we've stayed together
In our hearts, our hopes, we made
We believe we can better
We can reach our destiny
Only when we are transformed
Can we reach our destiny
Nigeria, Our Father land
We are stronger than before.
I am an Igbo I think you are a very noble character. don't allow anybody to drag u into any ethnic sentimental statements on NL keep up your good self.

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Yeske2(m): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
XBLadez:

Ok
Who cares if you edit my post, all we know is that 99.9% of Ndigbo had spoken and you ain't significant, is Kanu out yet? I'm listening to ya silly radio station but na music, seems Uche Mefor is busy.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by XBLadez: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
PDPwayoo:

[s]Yoruba go kill ur head. Igbo man is using Biafra to be relevant. Dont worry, Ijaw and Igara go follow una. dreamers.[/s]
You're a shameless coward! You think I don't these tricks? Ode!
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Oh God of creation direct our noble course, guide our leaders right, help our youth the truth to know ..
Lord let there be peace in Nigeria
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by ibe9ja: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
The best thing to do is to KILL that little brat called Nnamdi Kanu and his ENTIRE followers.

IF I INSULT THIS POSTER, THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE MY ENTIRE FAMILY WILL BE FROM AMADIOHA.

IF I LAY CURSES ON THIS POSTER THE SAME CURSES SHALL BE UPON THE ENTIRE BIAFRAN GENERATION.

IF I DECIDE NOT TO QUOTE BUT INSULT THIS POSTER IN MY MIND THEN I AM A BIG BIAFRAN FOOOL.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by XBLadez: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
FisifunKododada:

cool B.Haram is been dealt with. Have they been successful is carving out a Caliphate? Nigeria is still ONE nation. Neither Boko Haram or IPOB will change that. And we are ready to spill millions of gallons of Boko Haram and IPOB blood to prevent the Balkanization of Nigeria. Gaskiya. Mark my words.
Hahahaha! Comedy of the hour! grin grin grin Which Boko Haram are being dealt with? And tomorrow you'll still read a news of their attack in the north. Joker

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by arumay: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come. Welcome Biafra; see Nigeria at the African Union

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by AmazonKindle: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
freshness2020:
I am Igbo.
I don't believe in war.
I believe in cordial negotiations.
War can never be the solution, but are my people ready for this!

Say no to Bigotry...
when biafra comes we will filter people like you from biafra land

4 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
FisifunKododada:

Your words worth nothing to me... Shove it down your arse .

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by FisifunKododada: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Zinicc:

cool Nobody wants war. Its should be a last resort. However, no sovereign nation should tolerate treasonous acts. And this is why we spend money to build a military. So that when we have to defend the sovereignty of Nigeria against enemies, foreign or domestic, we will get to work. Peace is for IPOB to denounce Biafra and embrace fellow Nigerians. War will be inevitable if they continue to stoke the fire of disunity and discord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard / Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure / Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.