Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) (26796 Views)

Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by kokoA(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dfinex:
medical doctors with lies, I mean them too dey generalize matter. The human body is the most complex structure ever, what works for one may not necessarily work for the other .... Been sleeping with my pants on since the days of Eve and I ain't got no yeast infection.. [/color] ..
Even if you get am you go tell us? undecided
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Dfinex(f): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
kokoA:
Even if you get am you go tell us? undecided

Abro...please come and confirm!
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by kokoA(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dfinex:

Abro...please come and confirm!
that is very generous of you kiss
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Dfinex(f): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
kokoA:
that is very generous of you kiss
thanks for the compliment. .....are u coming or not before i change my mind.
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by kokoA(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dfinex:

thanks for the compliment. .....are u coming or not before i change my mind.
. After observation can I chook? grin
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
miketechng:
pantiis2
Obong says women with BV may have an abnormal va’ginal discharge with an unpleasant odour, while some women may complain of a strong fish-like odour, especially after se’x.
“The discharge can be white (milky) or gray. It may also be foamy or watery. Other symptoms may include burning when ur’inating, itching around the outside of the va’gina, and irritation; while some women with BV have no symptoms at all,” she adds.
Yeast infection
To further underscore the negative effects of wearing panties to bed, online portal, Medline Plus, also notes that too much moist in the female genital area can lead to va’ginal yeast infection, most commonly due to the fungus Candida albicans.
“Wearing tight underwear or a pair made from polyester or some other material that doesn’t breathe can lock inmoisture and lead to yeast infections,” the warning goes.
Again, Certified Se’xuality Counselor, Evelyn Resh, says, “I do not recommend that women wear underwear to bed. Taking a break from underwear for the eight or so hours that you’re asleep gives you an opportunity to ‘air-out’ down there! Best to have an underwear-free zone while sleeping.”
And while yeast infection is not a se’xually transmitted illness, physicians say some men will develop symptoms such as itching and a rash on the penis after having se’xual contact with an infected partner.
The symptoms of yeast infection are as obnoxious as they are embarrassing, and they include abnormal va’ginal discharge, which ranges from a slightly watery, white discharge to a thick, white, chunky discharge; painful intercourse, painful ur’ination, redness and swelling of the vu’lva; and itching in the va’gina and the lab’ia. You may also feel burning sensation when you have yeast infection.Go natural
The online physician, Dr. Mehmet Oz, counsels, “It’s time to go au naturel.

Continue reading+more photos
http://www.nairaguide.com/2015/11/ladies-this-is-why-you-dont-wear-pants.html

U try ooh.

U kept using the acronym BV, but u never told us, see, this is d meaning/definition or the full name to "BV".

I just made your article un-understandable to me.

Btw, wetin concern me with women and pants? If dem like make dem wear 10 jean shorts, if God talk say I go fvck you, I must to. Fvck u
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Dfinex(f): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
kokoA:
. After observation can I chook? grin
badt guy...nothing for uuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by chineduemmao: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dfinex:
medical doctors with lies, I mean them too dey generalize matter. The human body is the most complex structure ever, what works for one may not necessarily work for the other .... Been sleeping with my pants on since the days of Eve and I ain't got no yeast infection.. [/color] ..
are you sure?
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Jico87: 1:17am On Apr 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

U try ooh.

U kept using the acronym BV, but u never told us, see, this is d meaning/definition or the full name to "BV".

I just made your article un-understandable to me.

Btw, wetin concern me with women and pants? If dem like make dem wear 10 jean shorts, if God talk say I go fvck you, I must to. Fvck u

Bacterial varginosis
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Dfinex(f): 5:57am On Apr 02, 2016
chineduemmao:
are you sure?
Are u a medical doctor?
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by gamaliel121(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2016
Dfinex:

Lolss... Which heat?? Abi oven dey there? Bros leave that thing.... The risk of not putting on pants is even greater. Imagine bad guys storming a lady's house and the first thing they see is her nude, they won't even bother to ask her what do you have.... They will just help themselves

Hahaha...

But sister, some bad boys will still hiiit ur shorressss. Even if na iron trouser u wear....
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Dfinex(f): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2016
gamaliel121:

Hahaha...

But sister, some bad boys will still hiiit ur shorressss. Even if na iron trouser u wear....

na true shaa.....but it's better if they are forced to work it out themselves
than giving it to them on a platter of gold. .
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by mala052(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2016
grad2012:

Very true but look one kind

There is no beautiful thing than just sleeping naked.
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by chineduemmao: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dfinex:

Are u a medical doctor?
answering question with a question! i go sla...p you! me and you who senior self?
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Dfinex(f): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
chineduemmao:
answering question with a question! i go sla...p you! me and you who senior self?

sorry sir...I no go try am again.
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by MATEX30: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? / Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.