Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper (56171 Views)

Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra  7 / APC Shops For Saraki’s Replacement- The Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by EasternLion: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2015
Setaje:

If the yorubas or igbos were the owners of Nigeria. We would not be better off.

But the other things that abokii can't hold us down on, we are much better.
Yoruba+Igbo

Trade
Commerce
Business
Education
Tourism
Lifestyle
Liberalism
Nollywood
Music
Sports

Even criminally minded, Yoruba+Igbo outsmart people easily.

Think of it for a while sha.

1 Like

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by lmm4real: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2015
oluwaahmed:
Nigeria is a failed state. True dev can only cme in a confederal system or regional govt. D power @ d centre is not holdin & cannot develope Nigeria because it was born outa a military ideology. Democracy has 2 plan it's own cause, nigeria is too big & diverse 4 power 2 be held @ d center. Dis is y kwaruptn is rampant & Ders wide spread poverty & illiteracy. Focussin power @ d center means only pple who can reach der can eat, Dats y wen GEJ stupidly boasted abt nigerias economy bein d largest in africa I felt sad because only a very few pple benefitted 4rm dis. I used 2 look @ dis biafra agitatn as a bunch of jobless oafers lukin 4 attentn, but after travellin 4rm phc 2 owerri I changed my mind. 1st we cldnt go tru owerri-phc road cos it's already a death trap, so we decided 2 go round(aba-phc) only 2 get stuck in obigvo(oyibo) for 2 hours because of bad road(mind u we wer der by 7am) all d feral roads in SE/SS axis are all bad, no meaningful dev. Govt shd address dese issues & stop clampin down/killin peaceful protesters dey r not helpin anybody. No matter how strong d DSS may luk or army/navy wen a full blown war escalates even d strong might go AWOL because of everybody is equally armed & dangerous. Honestly am tired of hausa/fulani rulership. Buhari is not a saint as he claims 2 be. D chief judge of d federal high court & present customs boss were among d military tribunal dt sentenced Ken-sarowiwa & 8 odas 2 death. Ogonis want 2 secceed, so do d ijawas & biafra. Dis is evidence of a failed state, u mite squash d resistance 4 now but 4 ow long. D worse part is dt ogoni, ijaw, ikwere, ndigbo now realise dat dey hav a common enemy(nigeria). It wasn't like d oda civil war wer ibo dragged dem into. Now dey hav common 2 a common undastandin dt dey can't start a war alone. Buhari spread justice & development quick b4 it gets outa hand. Reorganise d system of govt also quickly, & beg ur pple 2 stop openly displayin deir highandness because dey control d military.

What has the state governor done about this, learn to hold ur state and local government leaders responsible too.
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by fennels007(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2015
iambabaG:
What is wrong with all dis "Biafra aggitators".. What do dey know about running a country because 2 d best of my knowledge dey r yet 2 produce any leader of note. Wen dey eventually get wot dey ask which I am in support because dey av little effect in d country; how long will dey stay as one since they r insincere nd jealou
s of themselves.
Dey shuld call a round table discussion nd thrash some internal issues out before all dis display of stupidity!!
Bdw.. Dis article is very lengthy nd pointless!!

poooo
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Daplux4: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2015
braine:
Noooo! I don't want them to go! I'm still in love with them!

Love ur self allow them to go
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by lastpage: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Onyeocha: the solution, and that is the bitter pill Igbos have to swallow, is for, at least, there to be political unity with the north. if the yorubas can do it, then why cant the igbos? get over bitterness and division and threats. there should be diversity in opinions and choices in the south east. do not place your eggs in one political party or in the basket of ethnicism and religionism and regionalism. even europe that was divided into small nation states has united to form a powerful european union...

That is an "error of assumption"!

Because Yorubas "can do it" ... ....does not mean Ibos can do it as well.

In all honesty and truthfulness, ....

[size=14pt]Yorubas "can do it' because they are very intelligent, sublime, sophisticated and highly evolved Race.[/size]

Now tell me, if those "Gra-Gra, Chest-beating, Hate-filled, Treacherous" Ibos .....have ANY of those qualities?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Nor be today, Abeg.
undecided wink

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by tolastikha: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2015
What does Biafra really want? Is it right to self determination (secession) or right to political patronage (Appointment, good roads, N5k monthly stipends to unemployed youths.? I need answer quickly because I want to contribute in either way.

3 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Spybradd: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2015
Shymm3x:

You missed my point. Obviously, the guy will keep preaching/supporting Nigeria with innuendos cos the country was mortgaged to the Fulani caliphate on a platter - from the day it was created. Why would anyone who enjoys that type of privilege want to lose it?

He's Fulani and without Nigeria, his Fulani won't be as powerful as they're today.

I'm Yoruba and I know Nigeria destroyed the progress of the Yorubas. That is why I support the revolutionary ideology behind Biafra. Nigeria was not created to be a proper country - the country was created to help in colonial administration, since all the countries surrounding it are French colonies. That was also the reason why Southern Cameroon, a tiny British colony, used to be part of Nigeria.

Now, compare the two perspectives and you will see what I was alluding to in my previous post.

you are most definitely correct..the country has long practiced the style of WEAKENING THE STRONG TO STRENGTHEN THE EVER PARASITINGLY LAZY WEAK...and over the years theres been virtually no improvements. Instead of moving forward in progression,it is a backward movement in retrogression,with the draw-back-drags and parasiting forces always kickinng against policies like TRUE FEDERALISM,RESOURCE CONTROL AND REGIONALISM that most certainly will bring the nation outta the doldrums......I have always said it on this forum and elsewhere,we might not totally agree with biafra but her ideology of economic and social and otherwise emancipation and liberation and freedom,self determination to create wealth and develop at your own pace is certainly what we all shud fight and stand for...

Yorubas are intelligent people and you are definitely one of such. God bless

@tolastikha, MAKE NO MISTAKES,NOT BIAFRA ALONE,NIGER DELTA INCLUSIVE (THERES ALSO "COSEG" -COALITION OF O'ODUA SELF DETERMINATION GROUP-IN THE WEST),WE WANT TRUE FEDERALISM,RESOURCE CONTROL,REGIONALISM,RIGHTS TO SELF DETERMINATION AND TO DEVELOP AT OUR OWN PACE....EVERY REGION DEVELOPING AT THEIR OWN PACE AND PAY CERTAIN %,50% AS IT WERE INTERNATIONALLY,TO THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT AND NOT HAVING TO WAIT,CAP IN HAND EVERY OTHER MONTH ENDING FOR ALLOCATIONS THAT YOU YOURSELF GENERATED OR WAS GENERATED FRIM YOUR SOIL...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Shymm3x: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2015
To Biafrans:

The colonial baton of Nigeria was shifted from the UK to the US time ago. The US has more leverage over Nigeria, than the UK. And I doubt the UK would want to destroy its own legacy. If you want Biafra, look towards the US - that's the only country that can give you Biafra. But you just have to come correct and lobby the right folks in the US, with a presentation that will offer the country something and protect its interests in that axis.

Also, you need to change your approach. Using emotions/emotionally-blackmail and spouting hate, vitriol, and genocidal speeches won't help ya cause. Get educated folks who understand diplomacy involved. A lot of US diplomats actually believe Nigeria shouldn't be a country, especially the ones in Africa and if you press the right buttons - you may get the succour you need. And once the US agrees, the UK will also agree cos the UK will always tow whatever path the US tows.

Play ya cards right - the zoo has served its purpose. But no wars, please. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by lastpage: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2015
Adiwana:
i used to consider Niger Delta Militants a set of jobless loafers until i understood their plight..the federal govt. come to their communities,drill the oil and leave without giving them anything..no portable water,no good roads and we are not even talking about provision of jobs..Oil spillages that the govt. refuse to clean up mess up their main source of living which is Fishery thereby making life unbearable fror them.this leads to hike in foodstuffs.Now you get a painter of garri for 1k.imagine
Am igbo&i dont support Biafra Independency but the fed govt. is not doing anything for this part of the world..What we re asking is "Common Ammenities" from the govt. All the Roads are bad,2nd Niger Bridge is a Fallacy,Sectionalism is the order of the day..etc
The Govt should address the issues and work towards True Federalism..Corruption is not helping Matters..This Biafra of a thing is fast gaining attention and the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu aint helping matters

Everything is not Federal Govt!

As a matter of fact, what the STATE (State Govt and Local Govt) takes from the National Cake, is bigger than what accrues to the Federal Govt, per state!

We are focusing too much attention on the Federal govt while neglecting the "Big Criminals"... who are the State Government and Local govt Chairmen who just collect and steal their allocations!

Imagine if all "Street Roads" which are the responsibility of Local govt, are tarred and well laid with Gutters?
Imagine if the State Government compliments this with Major Roads in the state, well tarred and supported with proper drainage?

You think if this is done, anyone will remember we even have or need a federal govt?

The point l am making is that until we Nigerians remove this "federal Govt" tribalism and bigotry from our mindset and start stoning these Governors and especially the LGA chairmen, until, then, we will just continue to suffer and go round in circles.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by yoged(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2015
Oluwa loni Ile ati Ekun re
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by guyXander(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2015
iambabaG:
What is wrong with all dis "Biafra aggitators".. What do dey know about running a country because 2 d best of my knowledge dey r yet 2 produce any leader of note. Wen dey eventually get wot dey ask which I am in support because dey av little effect in d country; how long will dey stay as one since they r insincere nd jealous of themselves.
Dey shuld call a round table discussion nd thrash some internal issues out before all dis display of stupidity!!
Bdw.. Dis article is very lengthy nd pointless!!
Everyone in a country must not all agree. But when the disagreement is met with killing someone because you hate his opinion, then that's too much.

1 Like

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by princejayboss: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2015
nightmile:

Ambode is their Governor , he will soon fix the roads for them. Bastards

Imagine a broke nigger call people bustard.... Get civilized

1 Like

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by lastpage: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2015
tolastikha:
What does Biafra really want? Is it right to self determination (secession) or right to political patronage (Appointment, good roads, N5k monthly stipends to unemployed youths.? I need answer quickly because I want to contribute in either way.

Both, all, everything and nothing! grin grin grin

Just look at how they agitate for "Biafra", then fight for appointments with Buhari, then claim Lagos belongs to them, then say they want to buy the South West, then run-away from their homeland, then want to form "attachee" with South-South due to their crude oil, then come over to contest for election, even in the South West, then claim to be Israelites even though Natenyahu has said Israel has nothing to do with them!.... blah-blah-blah!!!

What serious manner of secessionists do that?
Even women do better than that now? ....... u nor say our sisters nor know wetin dem want sometimes! grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2015
kboycrew:
If Jonathan won the elections will they be agitating they want to go?
Useless tribalists. Let them go... can't wait to take over their businesses when they leave.
It is unfortunate this race of people fail to realise they are just traders who need to buy &sell to survive. They have no oil, no land, no resource etc. Yet if all the Igbos should go back home, where is the land that will contain them.
They have just taken themselves back to civil war era wher everyone looked at them with suspicion.
I weep 4 them.

Igbos can still stay in Nigeria, with a Visa, assuming there isn't enough land grin.

And the traders can still buy and sell to anyone, irrespective of nationality.

1 Like

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2015
lastpage:

As a matter of fact, what the STATE (State Govt and Local Govt) takes from the National Cake, is bigger than what accrues to the Federal Govt, per state!

We are focusing too much attention of the Federal govt while neglecting the "Big Criminals"... who are the State Goverment and Local govt Chairmen who just collect and steal their allocations!

Imagine if all "Street Roads" which are the responsibility of Local govt, are tarred and well laid with Gutters?
Imagine if the State Government compliment this with Major Roads in the state, well tarred and supported with proper drainage?

You think if this is done, anyone will remember we even have or need a federal govt?

The point l am making is that until we Nigerians remove this "federal Govt" tribalism and bigotry from our mindset and start stoning these Governors and especially the LGA chairmen, until, then, we will just continue to suffer and go round in circles.

Lastpage!

I don't know about the specific figures, but I totally concur with you on the rest.

1 Like

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Setaje(f): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2015
EasternLion:

But the other things that abokii can't hold us down on, we are much better.
Yoruba+Igbo

Trade
Commerce
Business
Education
Tourism
Lifestyle
Liberalism
Nollywood
Music
Sports

Even criminally minded, Yoruba+Igbo outsmart people easily.

Think of it for a while sha.

We have igbo senators. Igbo local government chairman, igbo governors, like wise yorubas , we have proffesionals working in this same government from every region. We've had hausas for many years in the government, we had a yoruba man, the Niger delta had jonathan and the igbos were greatly involved in that government. They give us our allocation every month, yet nothing changed. This is not a matter of biafra. This is a black man's problem. What u cannot get in Nigeria, u cannot get it in Biafra. Igbo leaders should have fought for massive development during jonathans time. They could not even fight for the Niger bridge. Who do u blame for that? Leaders emerge out of followers. What our leaders are doing to us is as a result of who we are. Africans should learn to fight the right battle. If not we would continue to be impoverished. Nothing will change. No african country is doing well except south Africa because the whites are firmly in control of their economy. We cannot continue to blame the white man for our woes. They saw that we were not developed hence they were able to partition us like animals. There is something inherently wrong wiv the black mind. Till we wake up. Till God illuminates our understanding. Nothing will change.

And I am hundred percent certain biafra will never be different from the rest of Africa. Likewise oduduwa republic or the north. if this igbos could come out like this for Nnamdi Kanu, defying rain and police brutality, why couldn't they do the same for their governor? Why couldn't they do the same for their senators, why couldn't they do the same for their local government chairman? Those are the people representing them. Those are their voices, those are the people who could have made life better for them, this same youths would see their governor tomorrow and hail them. Would go and beg for common borehole from their local government chairman and councillors. How do u rationalise this?

Isn't something wrong wiv the black mind
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by princejayboss: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2015
banio:

Biafra won't make the mistake of declaring war against 9ja a 2nd time.

It's showed how young you are not to know that the then state of Biafra did not declare war on Nigeria.... Rather Nigeria did.... FG should bring back history to our school curriculum
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by pazienza(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2015
Too many ignorance induced verbose essay by the usual anti Biafran elements on this thread.

And the funny Thing is that all the propaganda they are all busy spewing here had all been debunked time and again by Biafrans.

I am already bored of debunking these lies everyday.

The only thing that matters right now, is that in the end, Biafra will come.

It's set on stone, I would advise bitter groups to stop wasting their strength on Biafra and focus more on their own groups survival in the emerging Arewa-Oduanistan.

God bless Biafra!

5 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Daplux4: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2015
ALISMILE:
Ur support for Biafra lack objectivity since it is based on ur sentimental hatred for Northernans! Mind u am also a ND,but we need to stop hating for hatred only consumes d hearth of d hater!

No ur not from ND,come to porthacout or calabar and see
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by braine(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2015
adanny01:

One reason i really want Biafra is the fact that it may be worst than South Sudan. I supported south Sudan for their independance but got the shocker when they turned on themselves.

With Igbo the majority in Biafra, it spells doom which the average Niger Delta isnt aware due to hate of the Hausa. I think an Igbo man is more of a threat to a Niger Deltan than a Hausa man. The Niger Deltan will most likely see more of "his resource" in the hands of Igbo and will likely kick against it once again and the whole circle repeats but this time there is no going back for the Niger Deltan. Hausa man is the majority in Nigeria and Igbo is majority in Biafra. One way or the other the Niger Deltan will not be satisfied and its the same problem in Nigeria or Biafra.

It is always true that you dont know what you have until you lose it. The Niger Deltan who thinks he lost in Nigeria will certainly lose more in Biafra and the war continues.Biafra isnt about the South South but the South East. Those South South who have decide to join the South East are taking their region for a big ride that will spell doom.
You make so much sense. They clearly don't know what they have until they lose it.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Kestolovee95(f): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2015
'A neutral Britain is a victory for the Biafrans'- Harold Wilson (1968) British PM to the British Parliament, on the Biafran civil war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by curfew: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2015
ha ha ! The zoo IS f A l l i n g.

We're on the roads in our land. Haters come take the first shoot at us, then we arm our men, then you understand how we fight. 4ucking Bastards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by pazienza(m): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2015
"And I am hundred percent certain biafra will never be different from the rest of Africa".

This is the funny thing about One Nigeria apologists. How exactly is it any of your concerns if Biafra fails as a country.

You are not Biafran, yet you in your hate filled heart already wish Biafra fail like your zoological republic that is already a failure.

Nigeria is a cancer, the bad leaders we currently have in Biafraland representing us in Nigeria are metastatic products of the cancer that is Nigeria.

The wise thing to do is to first eliminate the Cancer( Nigeria) and thereafter take care of the metastatic products.

Biafra is a nation where revolutions to purge out bad rulers when necessary can always take place. Nigeria is a colonial contraption, revolution is impossible here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Shymm3x: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2015
pazienza:
Too many ignorance induced verbose essay by the usual anti Biafran elements on this thread.

And the funny Thing is that all the propaganda they are all busy spewing here hPerhaps the influence was too weak to hold waters unlike the mass acculturation successfully carried out in Ukwuani and Ika. ad all been debunked time and again by Biafrans.

I am already bored of debunking these lies everyday.

The only thing that matters right now, is that in the end, Biafra will come.

It's set on stone, I would advise bitter groups to stop wasting their strength on Biafra and focus more on their own groups survival in the emerging Arewa-Oduanistan.

God bless Biafra!

Lol.

Get Yoruba out of ya "nistan" tripe - we don't have anything in common with those jihadists. They'll have to form their own country with cows and deal with their backwardness, with rags all over their heads. grin

However, I do agree with ya post. A lot of these folks are mostly illiterates and they lack the basic knowledge of governance and nation building. Blame the governors and administrators at the local levels all you can - but the reason why these folks aren't functioning is basically cos of how the country is structured and the curse that comes with a fictitious country. The FG controls everything and the states are just mere appendages. So how will they function properly in a backward arrangement like that?

Then you have folks alluding to the oil money. The oil money isn't even enough to run a country as big as that - oil is more or less a curse. Then you have all types of divergent interests sabotaging everything. The country is a big mess. I'd rather nuke it, if it were possible, to be honest. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Spybradd: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2015
lastpage:

Both, all, everything and nothing! grin grin grin

Just look at how they agitate for "Biafra", then fight for appointments with Buhari, then claim Lagos belongs to them, then say they want to buy the South West, then run-away from their homeland, then want to form "attachee" with South-South due to their crude oil, then come over to contest for election, even in the South West, then claim to be Israelites even though Natenyahu has said Israel has nothing to do with them!.... blah-blah-blah!!!

What serious manner of secessionists do that?
Even women do better than that now? ....... u nor say our sisters nor know wetin dem want sometimes! grin grin

Lastpage!

if only you know how perfectly well you paint and portray the picture of a nakked madman or drunk displaying in the market square!!!! shame.. undecided
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by vanbonattel: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2015
lastpage:

That is an "error of assumption"!

Because Yorubas "can do it" ... ....does not mean Ibos can do it as well.

In all honesty and truthfulness, ....

[size=14pt]Yorubas "can do it' because they are very intelligent, sublime, sophisticated and highly evolved Race.[/size]

Now tell me, if those "Gra-Gra, Chest-beating, Hate-filled, Treacherous" Ibos .....have ANY of those qualities?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Nor be today, Abeg.
undecided wink

Lastpage!

if this post is not filled with boast and useless chest beating, na wao for yorobbar hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Adiwana: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2015
lastpage:

We are focusing too much attention on the Federal govt while neglecting the "Big Criminals"... who are the State Government and Local govt Chairmen who just collect and steal their allocations!

Imagine if the State Government compliments this with Major Roads in the state, well tarred and supported with proper drainage?

Lastpage!
oga,if you read my post very well,you would understand i didnt in anywhere say that Fed Govt. should take over State Govt duties

The Work of the fed Govt. is to build Federal Roads&major bridges like 2nd Niger bridge,Clean up Oil spillages..etc..This is there primary job.Am not going to start singing all about Electricity,jobs,Security ish..this is the basic works of the govt and its not what we are seeing..For me to travel from Enugu down Anambra,i have to take a different root..
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by ALISMILE(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2015
Daplux4:

No ur not from ND,come to porthacout or calabar and see
what am saying is dat u can't clamour for secession simply because of ur hated for the northernans! Purge ur heart of hate then maybe u will be listened to! The pple of Porthacourt are understandably angry that GEJ lost! Am a ND but I didn't vote for GEJ because he was a bad leader who tolerated impunity to a fault! U expect me to like GEJ style of leadership simply because he is a ND? Am not an ethnic bigot! Am not a local champion!
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by braine(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2015
I just hope all those in Lagos clamouring for Biafra are ready to move back to the biafra. If not, thats where wahala will start.
Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by vanbonattel: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2015
Spybradd:

if only you know how perfectly well you paint and portray the picture of a nakked madman or drunk displaying in the market square!!!! shame.. undecided

Shame on yorobbar ijiotts

1 Like

Re: Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper by Kestolovee95(f): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2015
adanny01:

One reason i really want Biafra is the fact that it may be worst than South Sudan. I supported south Sudan for their independance but got the shocker when they turned on themselves.

With Igbo the majority in Biafra, it spells doom which the average Niger Delta isnt aware due to hate of the Hausa. I think an Igbo man is more of a threat to a Niger Deltan than a Hausa man. The Niger Deltan will most likely see more of "his resource" in the hands of Igbo and will likely kick against it once again and the whole circle repeats but this time there is no going back for the Niger Deltan. Hausa man is the majority in Nigeria and Igbo is majority in Biafra. One way or the other the Niger Deltan will not be satisfied and its the same problem in Nigeria or Biafra.

It is always true that you dont know what you have until you lose it. The Niger Deltan who thinks he lost in Nigeria will certainly lose more in Biafra and the war continues.Biafra isnt about the South South but the South East. Those South South who have decide to join the South East are taking their region for a big ride that will spell doom.

Mr hausawa abooki, the protector of the SS, the killer of their leaders and the looter of their resources and destroyer of their ecosystem. You think the Nigerdelta are fools? Every Biafran province will own its resources 100%. Igbo Biafrans have fared well without oil billions and morever the oil value keeps falling everyday.
Just go tend to your cows. Biafrans havr one destiny. We have nothing in common the crude and cruel children of uthman dan fodio who wear their bedsheets on the heads.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.