Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Is This Girl Loyal?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl Loyal?? (5881 Views)

Gals / "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend / Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by nezer83: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
I have no problem with still cramming her ex no, if she can still recite it by heart after 5years of separation, if I can memorise hers then mine should not be an exception. These are little things in a relationship that shows u are actually into ur significant half especially when it's someone u considering settling with.
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
nezer83:
My intimate girlfriend of 15months do not have my phone number by heart, but surprisingly she can read out the number of her ex even after 5years of separation. Though his number is not on her phone.
This got me thinking of this girl is actually Loyal or still tied to her ex.
What's ya opinion guys.
yo! don't mind what these girls are typing here Bro, your so called girlfriend ain't into you I can swear to that, 15months? and she doesn't know your number off hand? you better start looking for a new chick, don't quit her yet just make her your side chick because that's what you seems to be to her because if a girl is really feeling you or love you after being together for 15months she will definitely know that number by heart within the first three months. Don't be mad about it just enjoy the punna while you search but don't worry too much about girls bro that's a very bad thing and waste of precious time, wish you would have just 5minutes orientation from an uncle of mine :-)
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
nezer83:
I have no problem with still cramming her ex no, if she can still recite it by heart after 5years of separation, if I can memorise hers then mine should not be an exception. These are little things in a relationship that shows u are actually into ur significant half especially when it's someone u considering settling with.
after reading this your recent post I smiled, you are thinking of walking her? better use your head and do not let your heart put you in trouble.
someone told me something one time ago, she said a guy should try and marry a lady that loves him more because a man's life span is relative to his wife's character(love towards him).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) / Should I Delete Her Nudes (photos) Included / Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.