Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator (80221 Views)

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Fearlessjoe(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Why not wear only pant and bra to church? You want make we clap for you? Bleep out
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by flokii: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
@OP na fashion parade you wan go do for church?... abi no be leggings I dey see so

I remeber my experience at christ embassy.... omo mehnn I saw things

thnk God m not a religious fanatic... my eyes would av been plucked out cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Mrlekan07034617: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lolz its just the tight trousers with issue cos no matter what her motive is towards worshiping God, she will course guys to loose concentration in church......
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by nathpope(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Proudly #KhristEmbassi!!!!
God is Love, Love is God #loveword rocks

Abokichic ..truth is u r simply going to anoda club....difference is ... tis a Sunday Club...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by simmieyoung(m): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Samuelboss: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Useless op.. God pls come quickly... Pls
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by chizobamgbume(m): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
This is the height of attention seeking.

Redundant fool undecided
That's not even her picture, that picture belongs to my cousin Amarachi.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by lilkech(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
From the club to the church. . .

From the church to the hotel. . .

We all know how the story goes. . .

Congratulations op, but you didn't have to go this far because God has always been noticing you
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by naijaboiy: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
chizobamgbume:

Are you serious? shockedshocked

Cc: StfuareyouGod
Kinglekan
Ipledge10

gringringrin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Sulaimon01(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
she even borrowed car to pose.

ąrє Y๏ม ๏KąY? cђrIş┼ ђєr "crєą┼๏r"? Щђą┼ IЙş๏LєЙcє?? Y๏ม Pє๏PLє ąrє rєąLLY FมЙЙY ๏!!!!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Dbrainiac1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Just like working with the devil on Friday and with God on Sunday. It is good to be good and responsible. It pays to serve Jesus wholeheartedly. Happy Sunday.

SERVING GOD IS NOT A ONE-DAY JOB
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
"Churchianity" versus Christianity........ cool pics
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
She is out to win a soul
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Holyman3(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Upcoming prostitute.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by nathpope(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
effty:
Oya, where ur bible? Khristembassi indeed.

D tab na or Bible bro...
check d video folder...enof por.n...and she dey carry am go club... sorry; church

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Hiploko(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eiya... Ops post innocent pinshure. She didn't anticipate all these bashings. Anyways Embassy members believe they are under grace,hence dressing,bank frauds,lesbianism sins have all been paid for. So they can flex their thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Dbrainiac1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
shocked
TOPCRUISE:
She is out to won a soul
Bomblastu!!! shocked
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by chizobamgbume(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Cc: StfuareyouGod
Kinglekan
Ipledge10

gringringrin
Very serious. She schools in owerri and believe me she didn't wear that to church. The op is fake and attention seeker. The girl on that pic na Aba brought up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by simplyJOE(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
hypocrists everywhere.What is wrong with what she is wearing.she looks so smart.Some of you criticising now are still in the church under the sermon#hypocrists
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ClassCaptain(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
repogirl:
All these Kim Kardashian girls sef angry

Anyway what concern me?

Hi please I need to converse a matter of utmost ( Official ) importance with u..Am I allowed to Pm ??..I look forward to your reply ..Thanks
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
chizobamgbume:

proof sir
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
Cc: StfuareyouGod Kinglekan Ipledge10
gringringrin
sherlock holmes mode activated grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by waveskaaya(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
and this made the front page?na wah oooo
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Hiploko(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eiya... Ops post innocent pinshure. She didn't anticipate all these bashings. An innocent girl wey just happy say she dey go church. Anyways Embassy members believe they are under grace,hence dressing,bank frauds,lesbianism sins have all been paid for. So they can flex their thing

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Cc: Stfuareyo.uGod
Kinglek.an
Ipled.ge10

gringringrin
let him provide proof
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by estherdim: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Make i no judge am..

God forgive us

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by sayyid(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
op u look pwetty oo.
bt on a criouz note i guess diaz tym for evrytin n diaz a particular cloth or attire dat fitz a particular occasion, on a normal day diaz ntn bad in wat ur wearing bt church nop.
aldough u myt nt see anytin bad in it, bt wuld it nt b rather beta to worship God our creator in a unique way with a unique dress. aldough ppl say believe is in d @ n only God can judge or knws wu truly worship im. so letz give God wat belongs to im which is respect
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

I have a few questions for you op and I need you to answer them as honestly as possible. You said Just because you clubbed on Friday does not mean you cannot WHOLEHEARTEDLY serve God on Sunday right?

Question: the word wholeheartedly there should be removed because you cannot serve 2 masters. What did you go to the club to do? Preach Jesus or for an all night vigil?

Question: What kind of songs did you dance or sway or nod your head to while in the club? Perhaps you went there with your own special selection of funk gospel and the DJ so graciously played it for you to dance to alone.

Question: While at the club did you per chance whisper to any on there that you are a Christian and fellowship with Khrist embassi or is it Christ Embassy?

Question: were you drinking strictly water or diet coke while at the club?

Question: Are you encouraged to go night hopping in Khrist embassi?

Answers please.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by sapientia(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

No mind the redundant f0000ol

She even call Christ "khrist".....she is a f00lish illbred animal...mutilating the name of her Creator.....i may not be perfect but trust me.. God is so so far away from you...kindly repent.

And cursing her makes you a better christian.. Definitely.. Christ didnt send you on this work

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by repogirl(f): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Hi please I need to converse a matter of utmost ( Official ) importance with u..Am I allowed to Pm ??..I look forward to your reply ..Thanks
Sure, you can send me a PM.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by honourhim: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Runs girl in the Satan Embassy.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by chizobamgbume(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
proof sir
She's on facebook. Check Uc Jennifer Solange.
Make I call her line first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.