Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator (80212 Views)

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by kinglekan: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Are you serious? shockedshocked

Cc: StfuareyouGod
Kinglekan
Ipledge10

gringringrin

Oh lawD just when we thought she was real shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Youngtekkey(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
chizobamgbume:

Very serious. She schools in owerri and believe me she didn't wear that to church. The op is fake and attention seeker. The girl on that pic na Aba brought up.

Hmmmmm grin grin grin Are you serious or you are only joking
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Ibelong2God: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
chizobamgbume:

That's not even her picture, that picture belongs to my cousin Amarachi.

are you serious?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ClassCaptain(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
repogirl:
Sure, you can send me a PM.
OK.Kindly follow back in order for me to carry out that .Thanks. ..
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by sexaddict08(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Proudly #KhristEmbassi!!!!
God is Love, Love is God #loveword rocks

I need to talk sense into u too...
after seeing ur pix the only thing I see is a runs girl. u went to church but u did not glorify God.
repent oh daughter of Jezebel

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Oh lawD just when we thought she was real shocked shocked
why you conclude she's fake? Any proof?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ify84(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
Only in Christ embassy...
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by naijaboiy: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

sherlock holmes mode activated grin
I dey tell you grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by repogirl(f): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
ClassCaptain:

OK.Kindly follow back in order for me to carry out that .Thanks. ..
done.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by belcom10(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

look at,she even mentioned clubbin, a real christian those nt go to club.you better repent bfore is too late.heaven is real,hell is real
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by donephi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
darlenese:
Is Christ embassy a church undecided
Is not just a church but a NATION
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by chronique(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Christ embassy aka christian night club.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Ibelong2God: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
chizobamgbume:

Very serious. She schools in owerri and believe me she didn't wear that to church. The op is fake and attention seeker. The girl on that pic na Aba brought up.

Seun..lalasticlala..farano....someone is saying that that picture is his cousin' s picture. OP is an impersonator.

Please kindly verify and do the needful. Thanks for keeping nairaland sane
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by austin4real(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ouch @ OP, you shouldn't have done this, u've given haters enough reason to bash the heck outta you.. looking good tho wink
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by naijaboiy: 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
let him provide proof
Chizobamgbume we are waiting o cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Uniqharmony(f): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nice and pretty tho, sum guyz herr are jst local

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Uniqharmony(f): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nice and pretty tho, sum guyz here are jst local
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by naijaboiy: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by godsveryown(f): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

No mind the redundant f0000ol

She even call Christ "khrist".....she is a f00lish illbred animal...mutilating the name of her Creator.....i may not be perfect but trust me.. God is so so far away from you...kindly repent.
and He is close to you? Do u know u would go to hell 4 calling her a fool?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

STFUareyouGod...check that link. grin
is Jennifer same as Amarachi?
Do you know if prettyhausagirl is same as Jennifer?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by needrealuvabj81: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
please i love this girl whatsapp me on 08100392181
PrettyHausaGirl:

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by JayZeus(f): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nice and simple outfit.... Nothing revealing...i Like the combo... White top and a black leggings, with the shoe too match... grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by sexxydiva(f): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
cry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by tranxo(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Amatuer seeking for cheap popularity. Your mates are making intimacy tapes and you are wearing leggings to church.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by neocortex: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

No mind the redundant f0000ol

She even call Christ "khrist".....she is a f00lish illbred animal...mutilating the name of her Creator.....i may not be perfect but trust me.. God is so so far away from you...kindly repent.

VIPERVENOM:
First i saw the pic then christ embassy came to my mind......then i saw the hashtag and i was like...........

Typical christian extremist.
It is ignorant that made you think "Christ" is better than
"Khrist" even though the man never used english
while alive.
Why not remove the log in your own eyes first ?
SMH
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by opiaoku: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Awww too bad its one of my Rides tongue

Hustle hard son, and one day you'll be a proud owner of one.

you get bad mouth ooo grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
cupidhero:

You shouldn't have gone to church...so Christ is now Khrist? Small jokes like this will land you in hell.

The most meaningful and sensible remark
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by chizobamgbume(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
is Jennifer same as Amarachi?
Do you know if prettyhausagirl is same as Jennifer?
Amarachi is the name we all call her at home. She used it on her Facebook before she later changed to this current one.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by opiaoku: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
the only thing I need now is to fork prettyhausagirl kiss
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by opiaoku: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
I want to fork pucccy grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
chizobamgbume:

Amarachi is the name we all call her at home. She used it on her Facebook before she later changed to this current one.
ok then. But are you sure she's not on NL?

I'm just trying to make sure it's not wrong accusation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.