Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' (980 Views)

The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner / Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' by Contumely: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
For some time now I have been watching the moniker . I have watched posts from it. I have watched with stupefecation how HE OR SHE ( I don't know which) goes to some threads and posts as a male and a female in others.

His/her posts are usually long winded with a penchant to impress.

He or she has experienced everything firsthand and can relate to different encounters.

Talk about relationships and watch he or she state a barrage of encounters.

Go to family section and watch HIM narrate how treats the wife and see how she treats the husband later.

Talk about premature ejaculattion and watch he or she advice you with empathy --- 'empathy', not 'sympathy'---- you should know the difference.

Is it sports? He or she will take you to the cleaners.

He or she seems to be everywhere at all times and has no profile page.

I just went berserk this afternoon by this unwanton and brazen codswallop and felt impelled to indite this.

I just hate his or her guts. Impersonator/Impostor
Re: The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' by StPete: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
'Nobody' refers to any moniker that has been deleted and no longer exists even though the comments, posts or topics created still remain valid

1 Like

Re: The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
StPete:
'Nobody' refers to any moniker that has been deleted and no longer exists even though the comments, posts or topics created still remain valid

LMFAO.

So all that hate is really for NOBODY

4 Likes

Re: The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Its a crayze world
Re: The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
StPete:
oga the person in point with the moniker is still commenting on threads

1 Like

Re: The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' by agriboom: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO.

So all that hate is really for NOBODY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! cry
Re: The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' by Contumely: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
StPete:
Is it a he or she?

Why does it act as "he" on some threads and "she"on others?
Re: The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' by damilareoye: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nobody giving Somebody problem. grin

1 Like

Re: The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' by Contumely: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
damilareoye:
Nobody giving Somebody problem. grin
Maybe one of the admins or probably seuun is hiding under that moniker.
Re: The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' by Skanas(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lol...she (yes!!! Nobody is a "she" in her early 30s born in August ) used to be "nchewi" b4 she changed to "2seXy1" then "Nobody" which she actually is at the moment. What baffles me is how she got to change her moniker twice. That been said, Nobody is one NLder that is well grounded in every issue. She is super intelligent, she kinda knows her onion in every ish she engages in, she argues intelligently and with facts...she is one NLder I would love to meet in person but then she is NOBODY
Re: The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' by Babamide(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
Na Seun dey use the moniker 'nobody'
Re: The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' by cornoil(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nobody! Nobody!! Nobody!!!, I go scatter ur yansh weneva I jam u, cos u don too confuse pple wit ur dual identify of male & female
Re: The Impostor With The Moniker ''nobody'' by Adasun(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nobody is anybody dat don't have a body in nairaland body

(1) (Reply)

Is This FAIR??? / What A Mother Told Her Son A Day Before / I Need You Guys Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.