Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu (20358 Views)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / North Will Never Discover Oil In Chad Basin – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by ckmayoca: 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sijo01:
Oyel in North East? Make una find am well

Yes there is and that's why the goons and using boko haram to drive govt away from thaat region. Chad knows about everything also.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by yhemsy62(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Useless APC government

U people will die cos of our oil

God bless Niger Delta
bad news to some peeps
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
If dis becomes reality atleast it will adress monopoly of oil mentality|
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by citizenY(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
elopee3000:
Since 1979 we been hearing this same story every time yet they will never see any oil, just like Lagos found oil in badagry since 1992 yet till today not even a cup of it has been produced ,ok anambra just found diamond and gold with bronze field at nnewi undecided

Bronze ke?
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by princejayboss: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
wachakuta:
Thank God ohh....

Balance don de come

Lol.... You can explore all you like.... You can't find crude there at least for the nxt 30years.... Stop this political confusion

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by princejayboss: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
yhemsy62:
bad news to some peeps

It's only your kind that believes that naija will find oil in our side of the basin.... Wake up its just a way to loot your money.. when did NNPC start exploring... it has always been like that
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by citizenY(m): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
ALISMILE:
My brother u re already sharing their resources witout knowing it! The cheap meat, onion, tomato and pepper, beans ect. that u buy will turn gold immediately there Is beakup because of foreign exchange! Mind u am frm d SS!

Chai ...... Let me check NYPE .. New York Produce Exchange website for current prices...
.On my list...bushel of corn and beans, pound of beef, donkey/horse meat , 404 awarawa , etc
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by coolitempa(f): 2:21am On Nov 09, 2015
hmuhammad:
A friend of mine working with a seismic company was in Borno 3yrs back, he confirmed it to me. They only left due to insecurity, oil de here my broda.

Don't get me wrong o.....I hope so too.......but I believe in evidence....as per NL....you do not know me and I do not know you...therefore I have no concrete reason to trust your statement....till the OP's post is independently verified....I have no reason to trust you or him.....no offence intended but I hope you understand??!
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by alerabson(m): 2:38am On Nov 09, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Useless APC government

U people will die cos of our oil

God bless Niger Delta
is this all for the oil discovery? Ma fan is Chinese I de speak.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 09, 2015
and so the north would finally agree to split?
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by wachakuta(m): 3:15am On Nov 09, 2015
princejayboss:

Lol.... You can explore all you like.... You can't find crude there at least for the nxt 30years.... Stop this political confusion

Bad Belle!!!
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 09, 2015
lionness:
There is Oil all over Nigeria - its just a matter of time. Calling some region parasite, is just mere insecurity. No one is better than anyone. No region is more blessed. We just need to stop seeing ourselves as IPOB or ODUA or Arewa and the sky is our limit.

Even if oil is everywhere and the structure in imbalance, we will still have parasites.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2015
BOMBSHELL!

From their posts, you can clearly see how some of them are turning green with envy; I wonder what colour they'd change to when the Sokoto and Niger Basin finds are also confirmed - maybe we will then get to know who the real parasites are.

LOL! See their PAIN.

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Ephemmm: 7:05am On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
drss:
Hypocracy of APC is dat they will throw tantrums about lack of strong opposition, yet dey are killing opposition through tribunal to form a one party state. Just d way d dullaard wants it cos he himself is a dictator. Buari and APC hates opposition of any kind.
[/s]

Heyaa.... Election shock is worse than electric shock tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by princejayboss: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
wachakuta:

Bad Belle!!!

Instead of the bad belle thing.... Ask me and i will teach you you without pay.... It's simply physics.... Everybody don't know it and it's not a must all should know it....

You can find crude every where in Nigeria even at the said Chad basin but there are different type of crude, there level of crude on regards to commercial use and so on.... Besides our side of Chad basin can not have such crude at least in the next 30years unless by miracle..... Why is NNPC that is drilling it if they were sincere..... Use your head than to talk shit
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by wachakuta(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
princejayboss:

Instead of the bad belle thing.... Ask me and i will teach you you without pay.... It's simply physics.... Everybody don't know it and it's not a must all should know it....

You can find crude every where in Nigeria even at the said Chad basin but there are different type of crude, there level of crude on regards to commercial use and so on.... Besides our side of Chad basin can not have such crude at least in the next 30years unless by miracle..... Why is NNPC that is drilling it if they were sincere..... Use your head than to talk shit

Bad Belle!!!
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by princejayboss: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
wachakuta:

Bad Belle!!!

Keep wallowing in your state of stupidity.... Bad belle for who?... Why and what will I envy of the north.... Is it becoming a killer or beggar... Bro where I came from we don't kill for fun, we don't rape 13yrs old neither do we became lunatics just cos virgins in paradise
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by wachakuta(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
princejayboss:

Keep wallowing in your state of stupidity.... Bad belle for who?... Why and what will I envy of the north.... Is it becoming a killer or beggar... Bro where I came from we don't kill for fun, we don't rape 13yrs old neither do we became lunatics just cos virgins in paradise
Bad Belle!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures / Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire / INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.