Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu (20368 Views)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / North Will Never Discover Oil In Chad Basin – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by fr3do(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Thank God!
Now they will let Biafra go.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by blackpanda: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
The problem we have is that our oil seems never to run out, hence govt (both state and fed) remain lazy. Nigeria is sitting on trillions of dollars just waiting to be exploited
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Fash20: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Useless APC government
U people will die cos of our oil
God bless Niger Delta
C fool.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Sconty09(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
lionness:
There is Oil all over Nigeria - its just a matter of time. Calling some region parasite, is just mere insecurity. No one is better than anyone. No region is more blessed. We just need to stop seeing ourselves as IPOB or ODUA or Arewa and the sky is our limit.

Thank you. I'm from south west but have no doubt there's oil all over the country,even gold. How can you imagine oil in Chad,Cameroon, Sudan and not have huge deposit of oil in the Northern part of Nigeria. If well research you will find huge deposit in Lagos. Nigeria is not a serious country, we only concentrate on what's done and ready,hence the neglect of agriculture and mining. Nigeria is a rich Nation bedeviled by bad leadership and corruption. Our wealth is not what we have as mineral resources but human,we failed to take advantage of our population,we re huge market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by MrCEO69(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
IbnSultaan:

https://www.thecable.ng/kachikwu-nigeria-closer-oil-find-chad-basin

the division of Nigeria is at hand den... Even animal knows
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by hemsquare(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
When the world are making move to reduce co2 emission to combat global warming , Nigeria are opening more door to producing tons of fossil fuel compounding to problem of global warming and climate change. #letsgogreenNigeria.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
wayodude:
Hahahahahahaha

Believe this and you'll believe anything!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Mumu. I no bad belle like you will be disappointed na Useless nonentity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by ikorodureporta: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
IbnSultaan:

https://www.thecable.ng/kachikwu-nigeria-closer-oil-find-chad-basin
we knew b4 now....thats what bokos are fighting for
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by ikorodureporta: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
hemsquare:
When the world are making move to reduce co2 emission to combat global warming , Nigeria are opening more door to producing tons of fossil fuel compounding to problem of global warming and climate change. #letsgogreenNigeria.

so make dem leave oil waste there.....wetin be global warming sef? Havnt u heard of d increment in the antarctic ice, & a possible ice age in d near future??
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lachynos2k2:
GROUNDNUT ABI NA PALM OYEL INSIDE A PLASTIC BASIN FROM CHAD.thats what am actually thinking.
grin...keep digging deeper and deeper, Na only water water una go Dey see.
Mumu!
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Yanks101: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
ALISMILE:
If u think its cheaper buying frm Cameroon one wonders y we ve not been doing!
Because it is not sensible, YET.
The north is part of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
You made absolute sense.
lionness:
There is Oil all over Nigeria - its just a matter of time. Calling some region parasite, is just mere insecurity. No one is better than anyone. No region is more blessed. We just need to stop seeing ourselves as IPOB or ODUA or Arewa and the sky is our limit.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by agamenon(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Thank God,with this development,nigeria will be devided easily.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by honeywealth75(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
I know u wont b happy abt dis, thank God no b man dey share am, u also came to dis earth and met it 'oil' in ur soil. We av oil almost in evry part of d coutry, i hope uv also heard abt d lagos own too.
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
There is no exploration going on anywhere in Nigeria for now.

Are they using satellite for the exploration?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
You sound like a child born out of prostittion.So wayward.
Eddygourdo:
Finally the arewa will gladly allow the biafrauds go. In fact the arewa will exist earliest and unlike the Biafrans they have a developed arewa plus a capital, while oduduwa has lagos. The Biafrans can manage ekwulobia or umunze. I wish for a Nigeria where nonsense subdivisions as mentioned above by me won't exist. There will be equity, justice, freedom of rights and gender equality. Happy weekend
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by honeywealth75(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sadists u are a liar.
SenseiX:
This remains an exercise in futility, surely there is likely to be oil in the Chad Basin as is typical of most sedimentary basins but it is very unlikely to be a commercial find more so in this current low oil price regime.
Also no major MNOC or even indigenous producer is willing to take the risk of producing from reservoirs in what is now primarily Boko Haram territory, the future of the industry is in large offshore fields like Total's Egina or Shell's Aparo, already a quarter of Nigeria's current production comes from two large offshore fields alone Agbami and Bonga.
The NNPC is wasting it's time pursuing a pipe dream out of a desire to be politically correct and to assuage northern leaders.
All NNPC GMDs keep promising that since time immemorial yet no commercial find till date.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by honeywealth75(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sadists u are a liar
SenseiX:
This remains an exercise in futility, surely there is likely to be oil in the Chad Basin as is typical of most sedimentary basins but it is very unlikely to be a commercial find more so in this current low oil price regime.
Also no major MNOC or even indigenous producer is willing to take the risk of producing from reservoirs in what is now primarily Boko Haram territory, the future of the industry is in large offshore fields like Total's Egina or Shell's Aparo, already a quarter of Nigeria's current production comes from two large offshore fields alone Agbami and Bonga.
The NNPC is wasting it's time pursuing a pipe dream out of a desire to be politically correct and to assuage northern leaders.
All NNPC GMDs keep promising that since time immemorial yet no commercial find till date.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
You sound like someone who has been repeatedly molested by Fulani Herdsmen!
IlekeHD:

What is this igbo tout saying? Lagos should have discovered oil 5 years ago? Is that why you're screaming like an igbotic lunatic? Next time, grab shovel and go help them dig faster.

chestbeating tw.at.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by IlekeHD: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
mykel231:
You sound like someone who has been repeatedly molested by Fulani Herdsmen!

Says a Hausa-Fulani civil war bastard.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by TruthisGOD: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dgunnerz:
In case they need assistance.. My guy, Özil will provide!
That guy is a seismic guru
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by wayodude(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
sameer1212:
Mumu. I no bad belle like you will be disappointed na Useless nonentity

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Bless you. I cannot lay any blame on your table.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by galadima77(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Phame:
gbam!
The only time nuclear weapon was put to use was when the US was the only one having it. Now they have lost that monopoly, so the world isn't expecting nuclear attack soon cos america is aware of its availability in many parts of the world.
What am I saying? By the time we discover oil in all parts of Nigeria, we wont have parasites again. Agricultural produce would hold sway and then, we shall know who are the parasites.

Excellent!
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Eddygourdo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
mykel231:
You sound like a child born out of prostittion.So wayward.
thank you, my mum says u should greet your mum (#oldcolleagues)
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by TruthisGOD: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
hmuhammad:
A friend of mine working with a seismic company was in Borno 3yrs back, he confirmed it to me. They only left due to insecurity, oil de here my broda.
Aquiring a seismic data is still far from striking a commercial oil. U can locate a trap from your seismic data bt how potential is that trap? The only way is to drill a pilot well. Most siesmic data in Chad basin has always produce an unproductive trap- after drilling, what is in commercial quantity is water. Kachikwu shld start talking when they encounter productive trap
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by TeamSimple(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Useless APC government

God bless Niger Delta
And they will tell me Christianity is the way. With this kind of sadist they nurture in their religion. Tufiakwa #spits on you
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Phame: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
galadima77:

Excellent!
gracias
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Rawani:

All in due time....combined with optimized and mechanized agriculture, the northern region would be the newest cash cow in the country. This is another reason why the terrorists must be dislodged asap.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by tonytony208(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Useless APC government

God bless Niger Delta

It is like you are angry that the north too have discovered oil.

You won't be able to call them parasite anymore and you are head about that, abi?
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
sameer1212:
Mumu!
e pain you u u u u u u?
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Phame: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Warlord3000:
Loving this

Cos this "our oil" dogma and chants is getting too boring and repetitive for my liking cheesy
aswear! Expect true federalism very soon. Oil in lagos, ogun, kogi, niger(bida basin), benue trough, borno(chad basin), gombe, bauchi, sokoto basin, abia, imo, edo, delta , rivers, akwa ibom, bayelsa , etc. We are getting there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Blizzy9ja: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
lionness:
Crap! Since all the focus is now on oil, find your oil, explore, sell and use it to develope your region and allow me to use mine to develope my region. But if you cant do that am afraid i can't stop calling you a parasite cuz dats what you really are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / Theft in Bayelsa Government House: Policemen, NSCDC personnel arrested / Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.