Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

What Is True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is True Love? (802 Views)

If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics / Single Laaaaadies, Be Wise, This Is True (picture) / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is True Love? by londonbwoi(m): 12:18pm On May 14, 2009
How do would you describe love and how do you know you really love someone and it is not infatuation. I'm 17 and this is something thats been on my mind for a while, as i just realised that all the times i felt i was in love it was just infatuation. And do you think it is possible to fall in love when you're a teenager. I dont think so cuz of my experiences
Re: What Is True Love? by charminme(f): 12:33pm On May 14, 2009
londonbwoi:

How do would you describe love and how do you know you really love someone and it is not infatuation. I'm 17 and this is something thats been on my mind for a while, as i just realised that all the times i felt i was in love it was just infatuation. And do you think it is possible to fall in love when you're a teenager. I dont think so cuz of my experiences

Then face your studies lol
This thread is common and always asked by teenagers
my advice be free and friendly with open mind LOVE will come at the right time
Re: What Is True Love? by bblacky(f): 12:38pm On May 14, 2009
17 wat? years abi wetin,, my friend go and read ur books u r too young to begin love affairs.

love at teenage age is possible but u got to get involved in so many incidents dat cos heart break.

but come wen did u started ur escapedes which u suddenly realised are infatuation, eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh see children of now adays, shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Is True Love? by angel100(f): 4:35pm On May 14, 2009
love has no age wether u r 17 or wat but these days u betta be careful u juss dont stumble upon it .gone are the days wen u would find true love wth out sweating .but go to ur books dear they hardly break ur heart
Re: What Is True Love? by Pataki: 6:21pm On May 14, 2009
londonbwoi:

The society you live in, looks on you with the eye of a growing adult. Nothing stops you from finding love right from your teenage years, however I do advice that you give yourself some time before you dabble into feelings for any woman.
Re: What Is True Love? by IFELEKE(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2009
@Poster,
Yes it's possible to fall in love as a teenager but your so called experiences won't let you have that kind of feeling. So, cut the chase and focus on books. . .It will come at the right time.
Re: What Is True Love? by MaiSuya(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2009
londonbwoi:

How do would you describe love and how do you know you really love someone and it is not infatuation. I'm 17 and this is something thats been on my mind for a while, a[b]s i just realised that all the times i felt i was in love it was just infatuation. [/b]And do you think it is possible to fall in love when you're a teenager. I dont think so cuz of my experiences

If you were able to come unaided to this [emboldened] realization, your question that follows shouldn't arise. . .nonetheless, I will echo the advise that other NLders have been giving - most appropriate in this circumstance: FACE YA BOOKS!!!!!!! yeye

(1) (Reply)

Quit Or Stay;confused / Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? / Were To Find Mature Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.