Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation (13702 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested ā€“ IGP / Biafra: Why Iā€™m Flouting Bail Conditions ā€“ Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? ā€“ Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Have you read the reports of their elders? How they deny us and call us miscreants? Well, we hold nothing against anyone.

Biafra's negotiations will be true from the mind, no one comes to the table with selfish agenda, we will talk of what is best for everyone, all cards on the table.

And for the SS, we would even encourage them and assist them if they want their own republic, it would be easier to work with them than to work and be allies with Nigeria.

No one should just pop-up and make demands for joining us, we aren't that desperate. Such demands are like blackmails.

Look, you must realise that we don't need all the SS. We have cases here we Edo people have been shouting 'We SS, leave us alone' when we have told them many times that we don't and will never need them.

The truth is that we should concentrate and negotiate with the Efik/Ibibio and forget about all other parts of 'SS' apart from our lands in Delta and Rivers which we will not cede to anybody under any guise.

I say it again, let us concentrate on the Efik/Ibibio.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

You are not more Biafran than us

Listen

In life, you must make some sacrifices to achieve greatness

One mistake we won't repeat in Biafra is to create another Zoo where people feel oppressed.

So two things will bind Biafra

1) Resource Control

2) Respect for minority views by allowing them have their way at times eg placing the capital in their region , respecting their land and culture cool

The kind of sacrifice that made Nigeria lose bakassi?
Bro, Resource control is key, capital will be negotiated and not awarded to please anyone
There will be no minorities or majorities, everyone will be together, whatever name is chosen.
There will be no tribal lords who will continue to made 'our' demands, therefore, making the people feel different from the rest.

But all these will happen, when these people decide to come together, not to make them come together. It is blackmail.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

Forgive him

He is yet to understand the Biafra we are fight for.

With time he will thank you. cool

Honestly peeps like him have to understand that negotiations are very key here.

Everything must not be about chest-beating and braggadocio; this has been the bane of the Igbo Man even in Nigerian politics.

The Efik/Ibibio are the most reliable guys we can work with in the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Look, you must realise that we don't need all the SS. We have cases here we Edo people have been shouting 'We SS, leave us alone' when we have told them many times that we don't and will never need them.

The truth is that we should concentrate and negotiate with the Efik/Ibibio and forget about all other parts of 'SS' apart from our lands in Delta and Rivers which we will not cede to anybody under any guise.

I say it again, let us concentrate on the Efik/Ibibio.

We love them already, but we cannot force the efik/ibibio to love us. It's solely their decision.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Iykopee(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

We all know that is impossible in Nigeria and there is so much injustice, is that why you guys have been shouting Biafra if I may ask?

What is wrong in have Akwa Ibom as a capital?

Was it not Philip Effiong that stood for the Biafra when Ojukwu fled to Ivory Coast?

They shud come forward and participate fully in the struggle. U can't choose to stay aloof, and with covert preset conditions. It doesnt work that way. I'm not against biafras capital sited in akwa ibom or cross river.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Everything must not be about chest-beating and braggadocio; this has been the bane of the Igbo Man even in Nigerian politics.

I do not have a problem with you, I believe this is a minor misunderstanding. I believe in negotiations, but not blackmails. The OP started out with a demand.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

We love them already, but we cannot force the efik/ibibio to love us. It's solely their decision.

The Efik/Ibibio love us, I can assure you that. They are more reliable and trustworthy than the treacherous ijaws.

One again I have to remind you that the second in command in Biafra was Philip Efiong.

This man stood for Biafra to the last, he was the one that risked his life to face the advancing Nigerian army when our own Ojukwu was already in Abidjan.

Do you get it now?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

I do not have a problem with you, I believe this is a minor misunderstanding. I believe in negotiations, but not blackmails. The OP started out with a demand.

Yes, let them make their demands, that is even what we want. If they say they want 95% control of their resources we will let them have it.

The Igbo man that I am do not depend on oil to survive.

We must let this people know that we love them and ready to make concessions, that is how big guys roll.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by EternalTruths: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

The kind of sacrifice that made Nigeria lose bakassi?
Bro, Resource control is key, capital will be negotiated and not awarded to please anyone
There will be no minorities or majorities, everyone will be together, whatever name is chosen.
There will be no tribal lords who will continue to made 'our' demands, therefore, making the people feel different from the rest.

But all these will happen, when these people decide to come together, not to make them come together. It is blackmail.

Cool down

Don't let the fake minority on NL deceive you.

The grand plan of Biafra supercedes Igboland.

If you understand the mindset of Ojukwu and KANU, you will realise that they want to build a black empire capable of lifting Africa from backwardness.

The difference between that empire and other empires is that she will be built on mutual respect for minority views.

In Biafra, minority views will be allowed to scale through to preserve peace and block any means an enemy can use to divide and conquer us.

THAT'S WHY WE SUPPORT RESOURCE CONTROL. cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Iykopee:

They shud come forward and participate fully in the struggle. U can't choose to stay aloof, and with covert preset conditions. It doesnt work that way. I'm not against biafras capital sited in akwa ibom or cross river.

How can we be waiting for our younger brothers to come forward? Where is the leadership in us then?

We are the ones to reach out to them, table all our plans before them and make them see the bigger picture not to sit down in UK, draw maps and begin to circulate on facebook like Kanu.

Honestly Nnamdi kanu is not smart enough to handle this agitation, someone else with a lot of diplomacy and tact should take over.

We don;t have to insult Great Britain on radio Biafra for any reason. You must not insult any super power.

It is such a pity that kanu lacks wisdom and strategy.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Phame: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
ekafine:
only on one basis shall we support biafra agitation. if the the capital of the new biafra is sited in akwa-ibom or cross-river then the possibility of achieving biafra is 85% done. we have the capacity to produce resources to build a biafra that will stand dubai and asian tigers. we have the resources to place the new biafra on the world map to sit side by side with the 8 most industrialized developed countries of the world. we have done it in akwa-ibom with our resources and we shall replicate it in the larger biafra territory. uyo shall be the capital of the new biafra republic.
ifahear say igbo oblige to ur condition. Don't listen to these guys on nairaland accepting your offer.
Go and read the agony the minority tribes in that region went through in the hands of biafran army, and you'd know how much they hate the minorities.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

Cool down

Don't let the fake minority on NL deceive you.

The grand plan of Biafra supercedes Igboland.

If you understand the mindset of Ojukwu and KANU, you will realise that they want to build a black empire capable of lifting Africa from backwardness.

The difference between that empire and other empires is that she will be built on mutual respect for minority views.

In Biafra, minority views will be allowed to scale through to preserve peace and block any means an enemy can use to divide and conquer us.

THAT'S WHY WE SUPPORT RESOURCE CONTROL. cool

I will trust your guts.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by EternalTruths: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

He is not blackmailing us

He is telling us how to win his people to Biafra

Capital being on Igboland is not necessary because individual Igbo communities can build cities far more beautiful than the capital once they control their resources.

Do you and Eurobomber get it now. cool
Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Phame:
[s]ifahear say igbo oblige to ur condition. Don't listen to this guys on nairaland accepting your offer.
Go and read the agony the minority tribes in that region went through in the hands of biafran army, and you'd know how much they hate the minorities[/s].

Go and drown your miserable self in the ocean.

We don't hate the minorities around; some of them are not reliable but not the Efik/Ibibio.

You should know that all this your divide and rule no longer works.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

Capital being on Igboland is not necessary because individual Igbo communities can build cities far more beautiful than the capital once they control their resources.

Why call me?

I always understood it all and I was trying to make him see the bigger picture.
Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by EternalTruths: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Phame:
ifahear say igbo oblige to ur condition. Don't listen to this guys on nairaland accepting your offer.
Go and read the agony the minority tribes in that region went through in the hands of biafran army, and you'd know how much they hate the minorities.

Freedom4biafra and Eurobomber

The post above you are the evil propaganda Odua republic cyber soldiers will deploy to destroy Biafra once she becomes more prosperous than Odua.

The enemy is restless. cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

Now that we are fore-armed, what do we do?
You will not believe all the excuses our members from there have been giving. The reason for my initial outburst.
I'll stay hopeful.
Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Iykopee(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

How can we be waiting for our younger brothers to come forward? Where is the leadership in us then?

We are the ones to reach out to them, table all our plans before them and make them see the bigger picture not to sit down in UK, draw maps and begin to circulate on facebook like Kanu.

Honestly Nnamdi kanu is not smart enough to handle this agitation, someone else with a lot of diplomacy and tact should take over.

We don;t have to insult Great Britain on radio Biafra for any reason. You must not insult any super power.

It is such a pity that kanu lacks wisdom and strategy.

I quite agree with u that we shud reach out to them, but somehow i'm begining to feel that they are comfortably living in the Nigerian situation. What else explain their indifferences in this struggle? Shud i know what's good for me, i dont have to wait for anybody to tap my rear before moving along.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

Freedom4biafra and Eurobomber

The post above you are the evil propaganda Odua republic cyber soldiers will deploy to destroy Biafra once she becomes more prosperous than Odua.

The enemy is restless. cool

We know them, and they know themselves. It is up to the wisdom of the people, to not be gullible and fall for these lies.
As far as I am concerned, the ibibios have always been dear to us.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by EternalTruths: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Why call me?

I always understood it all and I was trying to make him see the bigger picture.

I called you to help you see how you can diplomatically convince the hardliners without pointing our weakness as you did in your post below

This is the job of every realist in struggles like this

Because

Struggles like this are sometimes filled with idealists.

EUROBOMBER:

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Phame: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Go and drown your miserable self in the ocean.

We don't hate the minorities around; some of them are not reliable but not the Efik/Ibibio.

You should know that all this your divide and rule no longer works.
these minorities know you more than you know yourselves. When they plug all attempts to display your domineering consangnous of igbo, you will have them killed and their meat eaten.
You are too young to know anything about the war. I'm sure the only accounts of the war you know is the movie, 'half of a yellow sun'- a tilted account by that hag.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Ballmer: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The problem is that you would not get one hectecre of land from Delta. Like you strive to have Efik/ Ibibio, Nigeria too will strive to keep Delta as a minority and there's nothing you can do about it.

The Deltan can now decide if they want Delta State to be the next Kashmir, like India is doing to protect its boundaries or like Syria recently became to protect the boundaries of Iran n Turkey. That call is not n will never be for the SS or Biafra to decide.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Iykopee:

I quite agree with u that we shud reach out to them, but somehow i'm begining to feel that they are comfortably living in the Nigerian situation. What else explain their indifferences in this struggle? Shud i know what's good for me, i dont have to wait for anybody to tap my rear before moving along.

Whatever. You must to force your chicks out of the eggs before the time.
Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by EternalTruths: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Now that we are fore-armed, what do we do?
You will not believe all the excuses our members from there have been giving. The reason for my initial outburst.
I'll stay hopeful.

Iykopee:

Have you ever done teaching job before

A little patience, can turn a timid follower to a brave disciple.

Remember the case of Jesus and Peter. cool

Peter was naturally a coward but Christ patiently transformed him. cool
Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Phame: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

I called you to help you see how you can diplomatically convince the hardliners without pointing our weakness as you did in your post below

This is the job of every realist in struggles like this

Because

Struggles like this are sometimes filled with idealists.

you are just incongrous with your moniker.
You people cry on how nigeria is a country built on lies, yet you are here trying to build your imaginary biafra on lies.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ballmer:
The problem is that you would not get one hectecre of land from Delta. Like you strive to have Efik/ Ibibio, Nigeria too will strive to keep Delta as a minority and there's nothing you can do about it.

The Deltan can now decide if they want Delta State to be the next Kashmir, like India is doing to protect its boundaries or like Syria recently became to protect the boundaries of Iran n Turkey. That call is not n will never be for the SS or Biafra to decide.

Asaba/Anioma are our people and I don't think there is a dispute on this.

Pazienza

Onenaira

Onenaira3

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by EternalTruths: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Phame:
you are just incongrous with your moniker.
You people cry on how nigeria is a country built on lies, yet you are here trying to build your imaginary biafra on lies.

In Biafra we accept our weakness but we are ready to work on them.

That's why Biafra will outshine Odua. cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Ballmer: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Asaba/Anioma are our people and I don't think there is a dispute on this.

Pazienza

Onenaira

Onenaira3

Are

Efik
N
Ibibio

Your people as well ? Now that is where there's a dispute.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Phame: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

self-deception! And you don't want him to talk about it.
Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Ballmer: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

Igbo boy thank you for finding Odua a worthy adversary. We learn to run our race n not watch others. Like the world now understand there is no crime in not being the best. Ask China USA Japan n Germany. The only thing that matters in life is to strive n live knowing you have done your best. The Igbo see the Yoruba as competitor on the others hand the Yoruba does not even know he's in a competition.
Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ballmer:

Are

Efik
N
Ibibio

Your people as well ? Now that is where there's a dispute.

That is why I am pushing for negotiations with them because we believe in them, it will be left for them to accept or decline our negotiations.

Nigeria can try to convince the Asaba/Anioma people if they can.

Are we clear now?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by EternalTruths: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ballmer:

Igbo boy thank you for finding Odua a worthy adversary. We learn to run our race on not watch others. Like the world now understand there is no crime in not being the best. Ask China USA Japan n Germany. The only that matters in life is strive n life with your best. The Igbo see the Yoruba as competitor on the others hand the Yoruba does not even know he's in a competition.

It is because you fear Biafra being better than Odua, that's why you are always on Biafra threads

How many times have you seen me on Odua threads. cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Katsina Became Hotbed Of Banditry / 2023 Presidency: Uncertainty Over South-East Quest, VP Slot / Abia PDP Guber: Lucky Igbokwe Kicks Against Plans To Introduce New Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.