Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation (13696 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested ā€“ IGP / Biafra: Why Iā€™m Flouting Bail Conditions ā€“ Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? ā€“ Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2015
Obiagu1:

Understand what?

Being cheated?
Just answer me.
Is that a display of humility to you?

There are some things I cannot write here.

Just don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Obiagu1(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Get lost fvcker!

I have posted now go and drown in the Niger river.

Ape.

So you can now shut your mouth!

You can't control 10 people yet you think you are smarter than a man that has millions of followers?

Delusion is a sickness, you know that.

Once again, join the train or shut the fck up!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Obiagu1(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

There are some things I cannot write here.

Just don't worry.

You've got nothing in you.
You are a mere nonentity.
Jeez, some people can be annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
EUROBOMBER:
Chest beater!!!
Where has all this braggadocio taken the Igbos all these years?
Igbos must learn humility and the ability to stoop to conquer.
[/s]
Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2015
Obiagu1:

[s]You've got nothing in you.
You are a mere nonentity.
Jeez, some people can be annoying.[/s]
Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Obiagu1:

[s]So you can now shut your mouth!

You can't control 10 people yet you think you are smarter than a man that has millions of followers?

Delusion is a sickness, you know that.

Once again, follow the train or shut the fck up![/s]
Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Yeske2(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2015
What nonsense is this, if and when we have our Biafra, Enugu remaining the capital remains non-negotiable. This is not about oil, Switzerland, Austria, Botswana etc are landlocked countries with no oil but i bet Nigerians will die to get visas to those places.
We ain't begging anyone to join but have it at the back of your mind that Enugu would remain the capital.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by honeychild(f): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2015
EternalTruths:

We will never make Ojukwu's mistake. cool
Then you better face China quickly. Becos "director" Don already alienate Britain.
Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by EternalTruths: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2015
honeychild:

Then you better face China quickly. Becos "director" Don already alienate Britain.

Before nko

Who you think sey we go face.?

cool
Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by MrAnalyst: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ballmer:

An Igbo man will eagerly blame others for his woes but would never own up to his shortcomings.

This here,is a very big lie.
Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Efikson1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2016

Have you read the reports of their elders? How they deny us and call us miscreants? Well, we hold nothing against anyone.

Biafra's negotiations will be true from the mind, no one comes to the table with selfish agenda, we will talk of what is best for everyone, all cards on the table.

And for the SS, we would even encourage them and assist them if they want their own republic, it would be easier to work with them than to work and be allies with Nigeria.

No one should just pop-up and make demands for joining us, we aren't that desperate. Such demands are like blackmails.
please brother tell me who are hot core Biafrans and please mention the names of Igbo elders who are in support of BIAFRA please my dear don't spoil my mode for me because there are who actually know their right cause i am more BIAFRA than you
Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Efikson1:
please brother tell me who are hot core Biafrans and please mention the names of Igbo elders who are in support of BIAFRA please my dear don't spoil my mode for me because there are who actually know their right cause i am more BIAFRA than you

Hmmmm
Re: Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation by oyatz(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2017
Is your opinion/view exactly that of Biafra?

That is it.

The Niger Delta people will even be allowed to have up to 90% of their revenue!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Grants Fani-Kayode N50m Bail / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Others Attend The 57th Independence Anniversary Thanksgiving / Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.