Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) (37978 Views)

VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:06am On Nov 26, 2015
BETATRON:
yes the Quran attested to the fact the prophet jesus performed a lot of miracles..not silly ones as is in the bible

Wait a min "is miracle actually a prove of devinity-if yes how do you explain these
Mathew11;11-luke7:28---there is non born of a woman that is greater than john the baptist------mind listing his miracles??

Jesus performed his miracles because a lot of people during his time were plaqued with ailments hence needing a divine physician,,just as the people of moses needed a miraculous savior

Religion extends far beyond miracles

Do you know what it means to baptize the Messiah? You muslims are blind. You ignore your quran when it comes to make a point. Seriously, none of you can intimidate me with insults. Some of you just display you are Internet terrorists. .the way you throw insults. Proved what you can do if it was to be face to face. Like it is in this picture. ..

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2015
I asked who raped those muslim women. None of them responded. It was allah i think.. undecided
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:13am On Nov 26, 2015
Stop killing the people you call infidels because the disguised satan instructed you to. Look what Jesus said. A sign of true Love:

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 12:16am On Nov 26, 2015
plappville:

Do you know what it means to baptize the Messiah? You muslims are blind. You ignore your quran when it comes to make a point. Seriously, none of you can intimidate me with insults. Some of you just display you are Internet terrorists. .the way you throw insults. Proved what you can do if it was to be face to face. Like it is in this picture. ..
sorry dear,,I feel your pain

How many muslims have you seen creating a new trend just to rave insults on christianity and their believe..compare this to the rate at which christians insult muslims and their believes..and you will know who the internet terrorist actually are

Its not baptising christ that made him a great man its his conducts and morals(the result of spiritual inclinations)..if not the disciples of christ would also be great men but looking at judas iscariot you give it a second thought
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:31am On Nov 26, 2015
plappville:

Lemme continue tomorrow with my thread. It pays to expose islam. It helps to restor lost souls.. smiley

[b]as you can see you dodged many of the things you ought to have addressed. That's it. You're not intellectually sound. You're just a pathetic megalomania trying to be supercilious but your foolishness can't Br hidden by your same silly logic. Hence the reason you're the most stup!d of them. grin Trust me a goat I mean Goat ewure reasons better than you.

You're lost and I don't see you being lucky...
I'm sure your social life stinks bad than the morning poo of a pig grin

Trust me bich you ain't gaining anything with your useless rants and vague lies. Those that their dullness is more intelligent than your peak brain processing doesn't act foolishly like you do. Fruitless lunatic ranting errday like a strayed Lamb grin. I rather not labour than labour in vain. All these your self postulated exposing Islam rants has been utterly fruitless grin tongue tongue This bich needs a Job! none of your pastors or church brothers ain't helping you? oh they probably know you're useless all the way. #TeamNoEconomicValue lol Well how's it my business.

Bastard lonely retar.d with no hopes. Continue in your delusion. Stupid bicchh.

tongue

Mind you don't think I ever take you serious grin you remain that ignoramus which you've always been tongue

kapish![/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:42am On Nov 26, 2015
BETATRON:

How many muslims have you seen creating a new trend just to rave insults on christianity and their believe..compare this to the rate at which christians insult muslims and their believes..and you will know who the internet terrorist actually are

Its not baptising christ that made him a great man its his conducts and morals(the result of spiritual inclinations)..if not the disciples of christ would also be great men but looking at judas iscariot you give it a second thought

Elijah self do Miracle grin those fools remembers that name twice in 6 months. Moses self do Miracle. Their pastors gan do Miracles grin even tho its all fake na still Miracle. That girl is too dumb and myopic please don't degenerate yourself to her level. Just ignore her biko

coz sense is far from her brain lol
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

as you can see you dodged many of the things you ought to have addressed. That's it. You're not intellectually sound. You're just a pathetic megalomania trying to be supercilious but your foolishness can't Br hidden by your same silly logic. Hence the reason you're the most stup!d of them. grin Trust me a goat I mean Goat ewure reasons better than you.

Trust me bich you ain't gaining anything with your useless rants and vague lies. Those that their dullness is more intelligent than your peak brain processing doesn't act foolishly like you do. Fruitless lunatic ranting errday like a strayed Lamb grin. I rather not labour than labour in vain. All these your self postulated exposing Islam rants has been utterly fruitless grin tongue tongue This bich needs a Job!
This is what Shao Khan calls "FATALITY"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by malvisguy212: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Elijah self do Miracle grin those fools remembers that name twice in 6 months. Moses self do Miracle. Their pastors gan do Miracles grin even tho its all fake na still Miracle. That girl is too dumb and myopic please don't degenerate yourself to her level. Just ignore her biko

coz sense is far from her brain lol
All other prophet performed miracle. BUT the name of Jesus is highly exalted ABOVE all other names.

Philippians 2:9 says,
“ Wherefore God (speaking Almighty God the Father) also has HIGHLY EXALTED him, (Jesus his Son) and GIVEN him a name which is ABOVE EVERY name: That at the NAME of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven,
and in things in the earth, and things under the earth; And every tongue should confess that Jesus is Lord
to the glory of God the Father.”

So we see that it PLEASED Almighty God,
the Father, to HIGHLY EXALT his Son
Jesus and GIVE to him a NAME that is
ABOVE EVERY name that is named, both
in heaven and in the earth and also
under the earth.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

[b]as you can see you dodged many of the things you ought to have addressed. That's it. You're not intellectually sound. You're just a pathetic megalomania trying to be supercilious but your foolishness can't Br hidden by your same silly logic. Hence the reason you're the most stup!d of them. grin Trust me a goat I mean Goat ewure reasons better than you.

Trust me bich you ain't gaining anything with your useless rants and vague lies. Those that their dullness is more intelligent than your peak brain processing doesn't act foolishly like you do. Fruitless lunatic ranting errday like a strayed Lamb grin. I rather not labour than labour in vain. All these your self postulated exposing Islam rants has been utterly fruitless grin tongue tongue This bich needs a Job! none of your pastors or church brothers ain't helping you? oh they probably know you're useless all the way. #TeamNoEconomicValue lol Well how's it my business.

tongue

Mind you don't think I ever take you serious grin you remain that ignoramus which you've always been tongue

kapish![/b]
see finishing!!!.kikikik

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
All other prophet performed miracle. BUT the name of Jesus is highly exalted ABOVE all other names.

“ Wherefore God (speaking Almighty God the Father) also has HIGHLY EXALTED him, (Jesus his Son) and GIVEN him a name which is ABOVE EVERY name: That at the NAME of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven,
and in things in the earth, and things under the earth; And every tongue should confess that Jesus is Lord

under the earth.
sincerely speaking these guys need to employ a muslim to educate them on their bible
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by malvisguy212: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2015
BETATRON:
sincerely speaking these guys need to employ a muslim to educate them on their bible
analyze the verse if you can.

More than twenty Qur’anic passages show that whenever Muhammad was
asked by his contemporaries to perform
a single miracle, he either remained
silent or said that he could not do so
because he was no more than just an
ordinary human being. The most explicit of these passages is in Surah 17:90-93:

They said, “We will not believe you
unless you cause a spring to gush out
of the ground. “Or unless you own a
garden of date palms and grapes,
with rivers running through it. “Or
unless you cause masses from the
sky, as you claimed, to fall on us. Or
unless you bring GOD and the angels
before our eyes. “Or unless you own
a luxurious mansion, or unless you
climb into the sky. Even if you do
climb, we will not believe unless you
bring a book that we can read.” Say,
“Glory be to my Lord. AM I ANY MORE THAN HUMAN MESSENGER?” (Khalifa)

Is elijah ,Moses,Jeremiah and the rest prophet not HUMAN ? Why did they performed miracle with the exception of muhammed?
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
analyze the verse if you can.

More than twenty Qur’anic passages show that whenever Muhammad was
asked by his contemporaries to perform
a single miracle, he either remained
silent or said that he could not do so
because he was no more than just an
ordinary human being. The most explicit of these passages is in Surah 17:90-93:

They said, “We will not believe you
unless you cause a spring to gush out
of the ground. “Or unless you own a
garden of date palms and grapes,
with rivers running through it. “Or
unless you cause masses from the
sky, as you claimed, to fall on us. Or
unless you bring GOD and the angels
before our eyes. “Or unless you own
a luxurious mansion, or unless you
climb into the sky. Even if you do
climb, we will not believe unless you
bring a book that we can read.” Say,
“Glory be to my Lord. AM I ANY MORE THAN HUMAN MESSENGER?” (Khalifa)

Is elijah ,Moses,Jeremiah and the rest prophet not HUMAN ? Why did they performed miracle with the exception of muhammed?
well my friend!! Go through the verse again and you will see that what these people asked the prophet to do are worthless miracles--asking him to own a house of Gold..it is like telling noah to bring down his god

Two--even if prophet Muhammad didn't perform miracle which he clearly did--for the koran is itself a miracle--23. "And if you are in doubt of
what We have sent down to Our
(faithful) Servant (Muhammad),
then bring forth one Sura the like
thereof, and call your witnesses
other than Allah, if you are
truthful."
24. "And if you do not do so,
and you will never do it, then fear
the Fire whose fuel is People and
Stones, prepared for the infidels."--this challenge has been in existence for 15centuries and non has been able to match it

Again even if he didn't perform any miracles--miracle isn't proof of divinity
Mattew11;11-there is non born of a woman greater than paul the baptist---when I last checked paul never performed any miracles

Now see the philosophy behind the performance of miracles--the children of isreal where held captive by pharaoh and hence needed a miraculous savior hence the miracle of moses

The people of jesus were plaqued with ailments and hence needed a miraculous physician hence the miracles of jesus

The people of Muhammad where men of literary prowess and hence the koran the miracle of the prophet muhammad

Miracles are only used when needed,,not to build a house of gold,,changing water to wine,or curse an innocent tree..that will mean abuse of miracles

By the way the surah I quoted is surat al-baqara
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2015
malvisguy212:

under the earth.

grin so you been dey observe
oya wehaf hear.I'm not in for argument thus morning coz if its the miracle that makes Jesus special then nothing ain't special about him coz others did miracles too.
Now Face front.
Thank you.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:
This is what Shao Khan calls "FATALITY"

boss cheesy u self dey play mortal kombat,??

the new mortal combat x is the bomb.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by malvisguy212: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by malvisguy212: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

oya wehaf hear.I'm not in for argument thus morning coz if its the miracle that makes Jesus special then nothing ain't special about him coz others did miracles too.
Now Face front.
Thank you.
So miracle does not make someone special? The reason why you make this statement is because muhammed did not performed any miracle, if he does, you will be the first to aknowleged miracle as proof of his prophetic calling. The appearance of the universe from nowhere by God (a miraculous event) is not special to you ? Alright. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by malvisguy212: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2015
BETATRON:
well my friend!! Go through the verse again and you will see that what these people asked the prophet to do are worthless miracles--asking him to own a house of Gold..it is like telling noah to bring down his god

Two--even if prophet Muhammad didn't perform miracle which he clearly did--for the koran is itself a miracle--23. "And if you are in doubt of
what We have sent down to Our
(faithful) Servant (Muhammad),
then bring forth one Sura the like
thereof, and call your witnesses
other than Allah, if you are
truthful."
24. "And if you do not do so,
and you will never do it, then fear
the Fire whose fuel is People and
Stones, prepared for the infidels."--this challenge has been in existence for 15centuries and non has been able to match it

Again even if he didn't perform any miracles--miracle isn't proof of divinity
Mattew11;11-there is non born of a woman greater than paul the baptist---when I last checked paul never performed any miracles

Now see the philosophy behind the performance of miracles--the children of isreal where held captive by pharaoh and hence needed a miraculous savior hence the miracle of moses

The people of jesus were plaqued with ailments and hence needed a miraculous physician hence the miracles of jesus

The people of Muhammad where men of literary prowess and hence the koran the miracle of the prophet muhammad

Miracles are only used when needed,,not to build a house of gold,,changing water to wine,or curse an innocent tree..that will mean abuse of miracles

By the way the surah I quoted is surat al-baqara
how is the quran a miracle? Moses and David that the quran claims ,were given a book, none of them claims, it was a miracle, if writing a book (quran) that is more of a poetry is a miracle,then we can say, the book of Shakespeare is a miracle too? Some are gifted in speech.They talk very well and make captivating speeches. Others may be gifted writers and poets. They author excellent prose and poetry. It is important to stress the fact that
language fluency, authoring and speech abilities are human talents.They are not miracles of the livingGod. These gifted persons are not
prophets of God.

There has never been a definitive text of the Qur’an because of the problem of
variant versions and variant readings.
Muhammad did not know about his
impending death. Therefore, he did not
compile a complete manuscript of the
Qur’an before his sudden death. An
unanswered question that imposes itself is this:
" if the Qur’an were inspired, why did not the angel Gabriel or another angel order Muhammad to collect it before his death?"

After Muhammad’s unexpected death in
632 AD,many of his followers attempted
to gather the Qur’an and write it in a
codex. As a result, different codices of
several scholars emerged, with different version.

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
how is the quran a miracle? Moses and David that the quran claims ,were given a book, none of them claims, it was a miracle, if writing a book that is more of a poetry is a mhow is the quran a miracle? Moses and David that the quran claims ,were given a book, none of them claims, it was a miracle, if writing a book that is more of a poetry is a mhow is the quran a miracle? Moses and David that the quran claims ,were given a book, none of them claims, it was a miracle, if writing a book (quran) that is more of a poetry is a miracle,then we can say, the book of Shakespeare is a miracle too? Some are gifted in speech.They talk very well and make captivating speeches. Others may be gifted writers and poets. They author excellent prose and poetry. It is important to stress the fact that
language fluency, authoring and speech abilities are human talents.They are not miracles of the livingGod. These gifted persons are not
prophets of God.

There has never been a definitive text of the Qur’an because of the problem of
variant versions and variant readings.
Muhammad did not know about his
impending death. Therefore, he did not
compile a complete manuscript of the
Qur’an before his sudden death. An
unanswered question that imposes itself is this:
" if the Qur’an were inspired, why did not the angel Gabriel or another angel order Muhammad to collect it before his death?"

After Muhammad’s unexpected death in
632 AD,many of his followers attempted
to gather the Qur’an and write it in a
codex. As a result, different codices of
several scholars emerged, with different version.
"What, now! When previously you rebelled and
were one of the corrupters? Today we will
preserve your body so you can be a Sign for
people who come after you. Surely many people
are heedless of Our Signs." (Qur'an, 10:91-92)
The information that Pharaoh's corpse would serve
as a sign for later generations may be regarded as an
indication that his body would not decay. On display
in the Royal Mummies Chamber of the Egyptian
Museum in Cairo is a mummified body believed to be
that of this tyrant. In all likelihood, Pharaoh's body
floated to shore after being drowned, was found and
mummified by the Egyptians, and then carried to a
previously prepared burial chamber...ok what do you call this??

Literary genius are human talents yep!! But have you seen any human challenging others to produce something similar to his work-and for 15 centuries non could beat this challenge

mind noting that prophet muhammad was UNLETTeRED so when an unlettered person produces work of literary genius the like of which can never be matched by even a professor emeritus in linguistics what do you term it??
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
So miracle does not make someone special? The reason why you make this statement is because muhammed did not performed any miracle, if he does, you will be the first to aknowleged miracle as proof of his prophetic calling. The appearance of the universe from nowhere by God (a miraculous event) is not special to you ? Alright. Have a nice day.
[b]
Muhammed performed several miracles and we've squashed this point countless times. stop lying. angry

My point is that of it is because of Miracles that Christians shout about Jesus up and down then nothing is so special because other prophets had done similar miracles. The other prophets too deserves acknowledgment just like Elijah which I said earlier too

Now I know that God is Great there is nothing he cannot do. No where in my comment did I talk about God. He created the whole universe and yes Indeed he's the greatest and most powerful.

So Christians should make no fuss about the Miracles because others have performed miracles too. Thanks

Christians often ask what miracles the prophet
Muhammad performed; many of u even make the
claim that the Quran and the hadiths record no
miracles done by the prophet. However so, it seems
that I am reading a different Quran and hadith then,
because you would have to be blind, or a big liar to
claim that there are no recorded miracles of the
prophet found in Islamic sources.

The Traditions mentioned below are all from Sahih
al-Bukhari, the most authentic collection of ahadith

1- Splitting of the Moon
"The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been
cleft asunder" [Qur'an 54:1]

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 388:
Narrated Abdullah:
The moon was cleft asunder while we were in the
company of the Prophet, and it became two parts.
The Prophet said, Witness, witness (this miracle)."

2- Food Multiplication

Sahih Bukahri: Volume 4, Book 56, Number 780:
Narrated Jabir:
My father had died in debt. So I came to the Prophet and said, "My father (died) leaving unpaid debts, and I have nothing except the yield of his date palms; and their yield for many years will not cover his debts. So please come with me, so that the creditors may not misbehave with me." The Prophet went round one of the heaps of dates and invoked (Allah), and then did the same with another heap and sat on it and said, "Measure (for them)." He paid them their rights and what remained was as much as had been paid to them.

3- Water Multiplication
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779:
Narrated 'Abdullah:
We used to consider miracles as Allah's Blessings,
but you people consider them to be a warning. Once we were with Allah's Apostle on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said, "Bring the water
remaining with you." The people brought a utensil
containing a little water. He placed his hand in it and said, "Come to the blessed water, and the Blessing is from Allah." I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of Allah's Apostle , and no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten (by him).

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 777:
Narrated Al-Bara:
We were one-thousand-and-four-hundred persons
on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty), and (at) Al-
Hudaibiya (there) was a well. We drew out its water
not leaving even a single drop. The Prophet sat at
the edge of the well and asked for some water with
which he rinsed his mouth and then he threw it out
into the well. We stayed for a short while and then
drew water from the well and quenched our thirst,
and even our riding animals drank water to their
satisfaction.

4- Supplication for Rain
Volume 8, Book 73, Number 115:
Narrated Anas:
A man came to the Prophet on a Friday while he (the Prophet) was delivering a sermon at Medina, and said, "There is lack of rain, so please invoke your Lord to bless us with the rain." The Prophet looked at the sky when no cloud could be detected. Then he invoked Allah for rain. Clouds started gathering together and it rained till the Medina valleys started flowing with water. It continued raining till the next Friday. Then that man (or some other man) stood up while the Prophet was delivering the Friday sermon, and said, "We are drowned; Please invoke your Lord to withhold it (rain) from us" The Prophet smiled and said twice or thrice, "O Allah! Please let it rain round about us and not upon us." The clouds started dispersing over Medina to the right and to the left, and it rained round about Medina and not upon Medina. Allah showed them (the people) the miracle of His Prophet and His response to his invocation.

5- Lights to guide Companions
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 454:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Two of the companions of the Prophet departed
from him on a dark night and were led by two lights
like lamps (going in front of them from Allah as a
miracle) lighting the way in front of them, and when
they parted, each of them was accompanied by one
of these lights till he reached their (respective)
houses.

6- Crying of the stem of the Date-palm Tree
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 783:
Narrated Ibn Umar:
The Prophet used to deliver his sermons while
standing beside a trunk of a datepalm. When he had
the pulpit made, he used it instead. The trunk
started crying and the Prophet went to it, rubbing
his hand over it (to stop its crying).

8- The Prophet's Night Journey to Jerusalem (Arabic:
Israa) and Ascent to the Heavens (Arabic: Miraj)
Volume 5, Book 58, Number 228:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
Regarding the Statement of Allah"
"And We granted the vision (Ascension to the
heavens) which We made you see (as an actual eye
witness) was only made as a trial for the people." (17.60)

Ibn Abbas added: The sights which Allah's Apostle
was shown on the Night Journey when he was taken
to Bait-ul Maqdis (i.e. Jerusalem) were actual sights,
(not dreams). And the Cursed Tree (mentioned) in
the Quran is the tree of Zaqqum (itself) .
Volume 4, Book 54, Number 462:

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
The Prophet said, "On the night of my Ascent to the
Heaven, I saw Moses who was a tall brown curly-
haired man as if he was one of the men of Shan'awa
tribe, and I saw Jesus, a man of medium height and
moderate complexion inclined to the red and white
colors and of lank hair. I also saw Malik, the gate-
keeper of the (Hell) Fire and Ad-Dajjal amongst the
signs which Allah showed me." (The Prophet then
recited the Holy Verse): "So be not you in doubt of
meeting him' when you met Moses during the night
of Mi'raj over the heavens" (32.23)
Narrated Anas and Abu Bakra: "The Prophet said,
"The angels will guard Medina from Ad-Dajjal (who
will not be able to enter the city of Medina)."
[/b]
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

boss cheesy u self dey play mortal kombat,??

the new mortal combat x is the bomb.
My bros, i dey play am o! cheesy i started with sega grin.

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:
My bros, i dey play am o! cheesy i started with sega grin.

me start with PS 2 ni o I be learner niyen.

Demmzy15 and rilwayne001 might have also started with sega lol grin

have u played mk x?
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by malvisguy212: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2015
BETATRON:
"What, now! When previously you rebelled and
were one of the corrupters? Today we will
preserve your body so you can be a Sign for
people who come after you. Surely many people
are heedless of Our Signs." (Qur'an, 10:91-92)
The information that Pharaoh's corpse would serve
as a sign for later generations may be regarded as an
indication that his body would not decay. On display
in the Royal Mummies Chamber of the Egyptian
Museum in Cairo is a mummified body believed to be
that of this tyrant. In all likelihood, Pharaoh's body
floated to shore after being drowned, was found and
mummified by the Egyptians, and then carried to a
previously prepared burial chamber...ok what do you call this??
is this a miracle? Was muhammed the one who performed the miracle?muhammed live in the time of pharaoh?

There are soo many verses in the bible, scientific and prophetic proof, STILL we don't indicate the bible is a miracle.
Muhammed was mention only 4 times in the quran but Jesus 27 times. The burden of proof is from you to proved if muhammed revealed what allah say to him or story from the bible we already know.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2015
BETATRON:

What believe are you talking about? Islam should be completely be ban from existing. Are you current at all? A religion that has made many children homeless and orphans. Some parents childless because thier only child was killed by Islamist terrorists and you think no one has the right to question Allah, his devilish book, his prophet, his religion and his followers? You are a joke. Even Jesus received insults before his death on the cross. Yet he prayed for God to forgive them. Muhammad gave order that anyone who question islam should be killed. .. shocked meaning everyone should shut up and swollow his rubbish like you do? undecided Yes you proved you can only defend islam with violence. The world says no. The only reason you say Christians insults you is because they question the Quran.

Matthew 12:32
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Look at a muslim talking about a thing he has no knowledge. You think His diciples weak? If they were Muhammad would have succeeded in putting islam in the throat of all men. The quran has blinded your hearts to the truth. Either You decide to remain blind or question the quran and be set free.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
[s]

tongue

kapish![/b][/s]

[size=26pt] PAINED!!!!.... cheesy cheesy[/size]

Look this picture for you... tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Now Face front.
Thank you.

Of course you have nothing left to say. The truth is tiring and giving you night mare. But you are trying to resist it by pretending. See that picture is for you.. tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2015
plappville:

[s][size=26pt] PAINED!!!!.... cheesy cheesy[/size]

Look this picture for you... tongue[/s]

ignored tongue
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2015
plappville:

[s]
Of course you have nothing left to say. The truth is tiring and giving you night mare. But you are trying to resist it by pretending. See that picture is for you.. tongue
[/s]

grin ignoramus
ignored! tongue
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Muhammed performed several miracles and we've squashed this point countless times. stop lying. angry

The Miracles of Muhammad recorded in The quran history and today is terrorism. Killing innocents. Keep deceiving yourself.

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2015
malvisguy212:

Muhammed was mention only 4 times in the quran but Jesus 27 times. The burden of proof is from you to proved if muhammed revealed what allah say to him or story from the bible we already know.

Moses was mentioned 136 times and satan mentioned 88 times. when will you desist from irrelevant argument points. Shall we say Satan is better than Jesus since his mentioned more times than Jesus?? Pointless argument
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2015
plappville:

[s]The Miracles of Muhammad recorded in The quran history and today is terrorism. Killing innocents. Keep deceiving yourself.
[/s]

ignored with pride cool
tongue
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2015
The islamist terrorists said they targeted Paris because Paris is a city of "PROSTITUTION" meaning islamic nations are free from Prostitution. The last time i checked. Nigerian women traffickers have been successful in trafficking women to prostitute in Dubai. And last week. A documentary on Irak showing Many muslim women wearing Hajib, they presented themselves as saints, yet they are doing prostitution in secret. Many Irak children are into drug in the street, they have no future. Allah could have at least given them a life instead of worrying about people who work, pay taxes. This tax is even used by the government to feed these so-called terrorists.
Muslims fight against peace. They do not know the meaning of peace. Again, who raped these muslim women in the picture? ?

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
is this a miracle? Was muhammed the one who performed the miracle?muhammed live in the time of pharaoh?

There are soo many verses in the bible, scientific and prophetic proof, STILL we don't indicate the bible is a miracle.

you mean this scientific proof grin

Get two birds. Kill one. Dip the live bird in the blood of the dead one. Sprinkle the blood on the leper seven times, and then let the blood-soaked bird fly away. Next find a lamb and kill it. Wipe some of its blood on the patient’s right ear, thumb, and big toe. Sprinkle seven times with oil and wipe some of the oil on his right ear, thumb and big toe. Repeat. Finally find another pair of birds. Kill one and dip the live bird in the dead bird’s blood. Wipe some blood on the patient’s right ear, thumb, and big toe. Sprinkle the house with blood 7 times.
– Leviticus 14:2-52

Curing leprosy by wiping and sprinkling bloods.

Absolutely scientific. grin

It’s amazing how it goes on and on, from killing birds, to mixing up some weird flour-oil thing, to dumping this crap on your house.
Christians didn't want to put forth the life altering effort that the Bible commands (and end up Hasidic Jews) so they claimed that the crucifixion relieved them of all the Old Testament laws. But if that is the case, then why did God put forth these laws in the first place? If he's omniscient then he knew that his son (or himself reincarnate... who knows?) would nullify the previous rules so what was the point in making them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG / Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies / Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.