Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Amaechi Meets Wike,shared Joke With Him (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Meets Wike,shared Joke With Him (photo) (1908 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Amaechi Meets Wike / Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Meets Wike,shared Joke With Him (photo) by Ndlistic(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Eight years ago they were confidants. They ate together, laughed together, cried together. The pain of one was the pain of the other and the joy of one was the joy of the other. They jointly celebrated. They jointly defended the state against EFCC invasions.

They were “like lightning and thunder, inseparable.” All those disappeared, melted away when power entered their lives. Now, along this very narrow corridor, they meet. One takes a furtive glance at the other and pretends he does not exist. He made to pass him...

Amaechi: Bros, so you don’t know how to greet again?

Wike: Shouldn’t I have said that? You who saw me from afar and threw away your face as if no one is here. If you can’t acknowledge my sheer size, at least, my position should have been respected...

Amaechi: Your position? What position? Governor? Mchewwww. (Looks aside) As if he is the first to be governor. He has forgotten I was there for eight years...an upstart empowered by us.

Wike: Eight years, and so what? I hope you are not getting carried away by your social media worshippers who call you ‘Jagaban’ of Niger Delta; Commander of South South politics? You have forgotten that goats follow only the one with fresh palm fronds and no one makes way for the rider of the horse of yesterday. You even hissed at the governor of your state. If it were under the military, you know what the wages of that sin would have been?

Amaechi: You are not my governor. Have you forgotten what the tribunal said? If you like kontinuu to insult me, strutting all around like a peacock. We will soon organise a reception to welcome you back home so you can resume the only title you merit — husband of your wife...

Wike: Is that the assurance you got from your witches and wizards? They have lost their vision. You will be disappointed.

Amaechi: Meanwhile, sorry o. I can see you now know how painful it could be to be without a powerful mum to run to every five minutes. Those guys really spoilt you while their power lasted. How are you going to cope now? Now that Mummy and Daddy are no longer in the Villa, who do you report me to now? Villaless governor. Dia Ris Godu ooo...

Wike: I know you have no respect for elders. And I am not surprised; even the one who created your political relevance, how did you treat him? That is why we are making you an Abuja politician. Just remain there with your insults.

Amaechi: You know what it means to be minister under a saintly General?

Wike: Minister? So, you are this excited because a Fulani man wants to make you the new Orubebe? Ok o....I thought you were so blessed with a very huge sense of self- worth. What has gotten into you? I can’t believe my Rotimi is falling head over heels because he is going to do what small men already did.

Amaechi: Look, Chief of Staff...

Wike: Who is your Chief of Staff? Continue eating today’s pounded yam with last year’s bushmeat. I moved on to higher grounds when you felt threatened by my clout. You thought Abuja would pluck my beautiful feathers but I came back a peacock — king of birds...

Amaechi: Peacock indeed. A songless bird beautified with our plumage is now flaunting its feathers in our face. No wonder you roll, stroll and strut the streets as if you are the first to be governor here....

Wike: I may not be the first to be governor here but I am the first to demystify a sitting governor in Rivers State. You couldn’t install your protege and so the whole world won’t know peace, abi? Abeegi. I cowed you and you won’t stop smarting from the well deserved humiliation. I will...

Amaechi: Now, listen! You know the meaning of living on borrowed time? If you don’t, I promise I will show you the meaning soon...very soon.

Wike: When are you returning our money? Amaechi: Which money? Did I sign any cheque? Abegi...say something else joor. Wike: And the other time you said you never took or gave a bribe in your life, Rotimi. It is me Nyesom talking o...Can you swear by your third leg that you meant what you said?

Amaechi: I’m a Christian. You are the native doctor who can swear by Egbesu gods...if you like go to Benin or Ile Ife to swear by their 201 gods...me, na only one God I am looking up to...

Wike: That reminds me of the rivers we crossed before we could take power here...Now, look into my eyes....say those words again....

Rotimi looks at Nyesom. His lips about to say something but, at that moment, a pilot strolled in to tell one of them his jet was ready. The other sends for his own pilot to ask when his own flight will be set...They cast one last, long look at each other...Former friends...tomorrow is another day. It is a dream!
Source : http://tribuneonlineng.com/node/21757

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Meets Wike,shared Joke With Him (photo) by Bambless1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
No
Re: Amaechi Meets Wike,shared Joke With Him (photo) by nikkiking(m): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Op you and lie Mohammed who sabi lie pass

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Meets Wike,shared Joke With Him (photo) by Naijji: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Imaginative
Re: Amaechi Meets Wike,shared Joke With Him (photo) by Obrigardo: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ndlistic:
Eight years ago they were confidants. They
ate together, laughed together, cried
together. The pain of one was the pain of the
other and the joy of one was the joy of the
other. They jointly celebrated. They jointly
defended the state against EFCC invasions.

They were “like lightning and thunder,
inseparable.” All those disappeared, melted
away when power entered their lives. Now,
along this very narrow corridor, they meet.
One takes a furtive glance at the other and
pretends he does not exist. He made to pass
him...

Amaechi: Bros, so you don’t know how to
greet again?

Wike: Shouldn’t I have said that? You who
saw me from afar and threw away your face
as if no one is here. If you can’t
acknowledge my sheer size, at least, my
position should have been respected...

Amaechi: Your position? What position?
Governor? Mchewwww. (Looks aside) As if
he is the first to be governor. He has
forgotten I was there for eight years...an
upstart empowered by us.

Wike: Eight years, and so what? I hope you
are not getting carried away by your social
media worshippers who call you ‘Jagaban’
of Niger Delta; Commander of South South
politics? You have forgotten that goats
follow only the one with fresh palm fronds
and no one makes way for the rider of the
horse of yesterday. You even hissed at the
governor of your state. If it were under the
military, you know what the wages of that
sin would have been?

Amaechi: You are not my governor. Have
you forgotten what the tribunal said? If you
like kontinuu to insult me, strutting all
around like a peacock. We will soon
organise a reception to welcome you back
home so you can resume the only title you
merit — husband of your wife...

Wike: Is that the assurance you got from
your witches and wizards? They have lost
their vision. You will be disappointed.

Amaechi: Meanwhile, sorry o. I can see you
now know how painful it could be to be
without a powerful mum to run to every five
minutes. Those guys really spoilt you while
their power lasted. How are you going to
cope now? Now that Mummy and Daddy are
no longer in the Villa, who do you report me
to now? Villaless governor. Dia Ris Godu
ooo...

Wike: I know you have no respect for elders.
And I am not surprised; even the one who
created your political relevance, how did you
treat him? That is why we are making you
an Abuja politician. Just remain there with
your insults.

Amaechi: You know what it means to be
minister under a saintly General?

Wike: Minister? So, you are this excited
because a Fulani man wants to make you
the new Orubebe? Ok o....I thought you were
so blessed with a very huge sense of self-
worth. What has gotten into you? I can’t
believe my Rotimi is falling head over heels
because he is going to do what small men
already did.

Amaechi: Look, Chief of Staff...

Wike: Who is your Chief of Staff? Continue
eating today’s pounded yam with last year’s
bushmeat. I moved on to higher grounds
when you felt threatened by my clout. You
thought Abuja would pluck my beautiful
feathers but I came back a peacock — king
of birds...

Amaechi: Peacock indeed. A songless bird
beautified with our plumage is now flaunting
its feathers in our face. No wonder you roll,
stroll and strut the streets as if you are the
first to be governor here....

Wike: I may not be the first to be governor
here but I am the first to demystify a sitting
governor in Rivers State. You couldn’t install
your protege and so the whole world won’t
know peace, abi? Abeegi. I cowed you and
you won’t stop smarting from the well
deserved humiliation. I will...

Amaechi: Now, listen! You know the meaning
of living on borrowed time? If you don’t, I
promise I will show you the meaning
soon...very soon.

Wike: When are you returning our money?
Amaechi: Which money? Did I sign any
cheque? Abegi...say something else joor.
Wike: And the other time you said you never
took or gave a bribe in your life, Rotimi. It is
me Nyesom talking o...Can you swear by
your third leg that you meant what you said?

Amaechi: I’m a Christian. You are the native
doctor who can swear by Egbesu gods...if
you like go to Benin or Ile Ife to swear by
their 201 gods...me, na only one God I am
looking up to...

Wike: That reminds me of the rivers we
crossed before we could take power
here...Now, look into my eyes....say those
words again....

Rotimi looks at Nyesom. His lips about to
say something but, at that moment, a pilot
strolled in to tell one of them his jet was
ready. The other sends for his own pilot to
ask when his own flight will be set...They
cast one last, long look at each
other...Former friends...tomorrow is another
day. It is a dream!

Source : http://tribuneonlineng.com/node/21757

you just wrote all these dry joke rubbish for a fake photoshop pic.
you jobless oh!

(1) (Reply)

Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ / 10 Killed, 300 Homeless As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Benue Villages / My Hilarious Experience With An ATM Card Scammer Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.