Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) (47644 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
Your ignorant asss won't accept the truth, gullible lot, cheesy lol you don't know me before and you think I'm leaving in poverty grin but their's one thing you should know, that I can feed your entire lineage. cheesy

My guy, on the Internet everybody can be what they want to be cheesy. Try working on yourself more to attain the height u dream of everyday because truth be told, some of us live your fantasy everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by harry509: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Cy3NRSPT714/VkHgcwFekHI/AAAAAAAHRDc/XHwQ4As3fJ8/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Former President Jonathan, who arrived the United States Monday as a guest of the Presidential Precinct, Challotsville Virginia, has assured the international community that African leaders are displaying more commitment to democracy and good governance, as a means of engendering sustainable development and improving the lives of the people.

President Jonathan who arrived the institute accompanied by a delegation from the Nigerian Embassy in Washington, also advocated the readiness of Nigeria and Africa for the sustenance of democratic principles, peace and people-oriented governance.

He was received by Francois Baird, Chairman of the Presidential Precinct Board. The Presidential Precinct, a foremost global institution designed to empower the next generation of leaders, is currently hosting Jonathan for his role in Nigeria’s smooth democratic transition, especially with the seamless handover of power from the ruling party to the opposition.

At the Presidential Precinct breakfast, President Jonathan was received by former Governor Jerry Baliles of Virginia and Francois Baird Chairman of the Presidential Precint Board. His hosts described him as a ‘Hero of Democracy’ in Africa, a nation builder and sustainer of true democratic principles and good governance.
[img]http://2.bp..com/--p3AK0qkij4/VkHgza46sJI/AAAAAAAHRD8/e21xTA2iZ8U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
While in the United States, Jonathan is billed to be hosted by other strategic US pro-democracy institutions where he would be sharing his experience on peaceful and transparent elections as well as the future of Africa’s democracy. The Presidential Precinct is a consortium uniting six American landmark institutions – four of America’s most important historic sites and two of the country’s most outstanding public universities.

These include the College of William and Mary (America’s second oldest university), the University of Virginia, William Short’s Morven, and the homes of three Founding Fathers;President Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello, President James Madison’s Montpelier and President James Monroe’s Ash-Lawn Highland.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-htZOy4SxzUE/VkHgf1gObjI/AAAAAAAHRD0/oS2kfjamWd4/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

Jonathan has hit the international circuit lately, with last’s week’s appointment by Commonwealth to lead negotiations for the resolution of the political stalemate in Zanzibar, coming as his latest high profile assignment. It followed his leadership of the Commonwealth Observer Group (COG) to last month’s Tanzania general election which came as an affirmation of the former President’s towering status as the moral face of democracy and transparent polling in Africa.

SOURCE

http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/11/former-president-jonathan-at-us.html

hmmmmmM! He shud b gvin an acct by now he failed nigerians worfully.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by betpromo9ja: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
what will you be remember for, He has made his mark it remain you and I in this forum
http://www.mobofree.com/nigeria/forum/62261/BET-TO-WIN-WITH-NIGERIA-TOP-BETTING-SITES?page=last
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by ajepako(f): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
My GEJ!

Go on , show them how a real statesman rolls!

GEJ keeps leaping, haters keep hating..

A perfect gentleman and selfless dude.

: My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.....GEJ

Respect sir!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by tiredface: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
THANK YOU GOD!! CAN YOU IMAGINE IF HE'S NOT A CHRISTIAN, PRACTICES THE OTHER RELIGION.? CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH BLOOD NIGERIA WOULD HAVE WASTED AWAY, EVEN SOME NAIRALANDERS THAT ARE NOT GIVING HIM CREDIT MAY NOT BE HERE. THINK ABOUT IT. JUST A THOUGHT

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
The clueless man that collapsed the economy of this country. angry

That clueless man keeps going higher n higher. I pray I become as clueless as GEJ grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by PossibleUN: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
I love u sir. God bless u. God bless federal republic of Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by baralatie(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
kiss

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Enahi(f): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
you're wrong ooo is now called Baba-helpless grin grin grin

Nope he is called baba of confusion grin grin
Baba also reminds me of Eustace a cartoon character.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
and?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
ur papa

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Our5k(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
He should thank God he did not listen to orubebe, he be cooling his arse at ICC by now. GEJ, the proponent of the infamous goat and yam theory! grin grin
You need deliverance from excessive COW milk from the DULLard's farm!

10 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by samofson: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Goodluck really follows this man o. How he ends up in high places just by being himself and not necessarily by his intellect can only be divine. He is surely blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
He should thank God he did not listen to orubebe, he be cooling his arse at ICC by now. GEJ, the proponent of the infamous goat and yam theory! grin grin

Indeed u're a COW

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by blecele: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
that is the simple truth.
athaboi:
Great man! Perfect example of humility, do u knw wat? He has a God given character that makes him calm even amist troubles, criticisms and blames. I think he may come back 2019, buhari need to work ooo.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by wheredemdey: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
Your ignorant asss won't accept the truth, gullible lot, cheesy lol you don't know me before and you think I'm leaving in poverty grin but their's one thing you should know, that I can feed your entire lineage. cheesy

Mr billionaire.....its "living"....use part of your imaginary billions to get a good education.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Enahi(f): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
MadCow1:
[img]http://2.bp..com/--p3AK0qkij4/VkHgza46sJI/AAAAAAAHRD8/e21xTA2iZ8U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

See as ehn sitting posture resemble ehn character.. angry

Zero Charisma.

Slouching like a biitch that he is. angry

You are a true definition of your moniker Madcow undecided

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Our5k:

You need deliverance from excessive COW milk from the DULLard's farm!

If you like don't go and get a job, continue clamouring for 5k

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
This man is just enjoying himself and now buhari is the one feeling all the heat

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Our5k(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
harry509:
hmmmmmM! He shud b gvin an acct by now he failed nigerians worfully.
Worfully? I said it! Another product of Buhari's farmland, bringing shame to his father!

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by MrALIVE: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
chymystique:

And your PMB that promised heaven on earth despite knowing Goodluck collapsed the economy, what has he done but comatosed the economy almost for it to be buried. He is no more Baba-go-Slow but Baba-No-Focus.. He has no plans for Nigerians only wanted to grab power by all means except to shout anti-corruption while he is busy appointing them in his cabinet... Cabinet with no blue print on how to run the country
you are either in another planet or you are just ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hmmm so this imbecil of a leader, I won't even vote this guy as my class captain, very dull, not a leader at all, all those years of transformation, all you shouting jonathan ask yourself, what exactly was he able to transform??. Power?, education, transportation?, agriculture?...I can c he was only able to transform himself from tying wrapper and wearing one stupid cap to putting on suit to look like a human beign. You can only deceive them, u can't deceive us, cos we c him for exactly who he is, a dull, clueless, corrupt, I mean this guy lead the most corrupt govt in Nigeria. He would rot in jail pretty soon.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by ctoon(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Am sorry for Nigeria they never want good thing, the one God give them(GEJ) they take him out, thank God am Biafria

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
Better than your Dullard and slaveMaster who was redundant, unproductive and was never recognised since 1985 until 2015...and now he's destroying the fruit of the labour of our past heroes. DULLLARDINO!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by simplisity(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
A God fearing man who never resort to violence to gain power. Nigeria is Broke! Nigeria is Broke! When would Buhari start work, biko nu, and stop blaming past regime. Please, lets forge on. We r tired of all these APC noise. Peopl r dying of hunger, no salary. God help us

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by campdavid2015: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
GEJ the peacemaker. God will continue to bless U.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:

Hey, hey!! Dont push the failures of the Daura President aka Gen. Dullapo on GEJ. Own up to GMB's mistakes.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
chymystique:

And your PMB that promised heaven on earth despite knowing Goodluck collapsed the economy, what has he done but comatosed the economy almost for it to be buried. He is no more Baba-go-Slow but Baba-No-Focus.. He has no plans for Nigerians only wanted to grab power by all means except to shout anti-corruption while he is busy appointing them in his cabinet... Cabinet with no blue print on how to run the country

This is wikkid!grin

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Enahi:

Nope he is called baba of confusion grin grin
Baba also reminds me of Eustace a cartoon character.
Una don finish dis helpless old man ooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Okotoko1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Good Man. Managed Nigerian economy and democracy very well.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by ticker(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
haters say something

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by sunsewa: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gentleman to the core,a man of Justice, fairness and Peace,not this present gangster's that don't obey court orders where it goes against them,plus using security operatives in meddling in tribunals, leading to miscarriage of Justice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures) / Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan / Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.