Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,805 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) (47647 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:
Sweet Boy cheesy

Sweet boy? grin grin grin grin
I love GEJ so much

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Did you read this Gbawe, Passingshot & Ngeneukwenu ? gringringrin

I challenge any of you to drop any positive word from buhari about Nigeria when he wasn't in government...cheesy That's the difference between a nation builder; Jonathan and a sectional bigot; Buhari cheesy

No matter what you say or whine, International community knows how to source for truth and celebrate same smiley Mizm ycoli see your guys grin

When I saw this thread, I was wondering about and juxtaposing the accolades he receives abroad and the bile he receives from some folks.
If this man is as bad as being painted, surely, "America would have known" and wouldn't dare have a thing to do with him.

Btw, I look forward to reading a nice statement from Buhari (pre 2014) about Nigeria and her people.
He seemed to lack the capacity to speak in such manner then as his statements were usually antagonistic, and somewhat incitive.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Scholes007:
do you know how many power stations this man built? People too like to dey talk out of ignorance have you heard of amajeri school, what of tet fund. Don't always expose your ignorance the refurbishing of the airports in nigeria where done by who. Sure p etc e-wallet for fertilizer distribution and many more... my friend for get sentiment the man really was the best nigeria had

All these things u have mentioned how did it affect the common man, the power stations u claim he built, did it affect the power situation of the country positively?, Electricity has been deplorable, almajiri schs??, so in d educational sector d only achievement u can point is almajiri sch, serzly almajiri sch, who has it helped , has it decrease the number of almajiris in the north, building schs for peeps who do not want it, and mind u, building tht sch was purely political cos he wanted to win the hearts of northerners, but it back fired, Agriculture, has whatever policy he proposed in agriculture affected the common man?, has it been able to reduce the price of food stuffs in the market, dnt we still import rice, meat and oda agricultural produce? tins we r supposed to produce..... My friend, dnt b fooled, A government is judged not on what it achieved on paper buh how its policies affects the masses positively, and Jonathan was a total FAILURE.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by aresa: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
ELTON123:
but his far more better dan dollardinho grin the terrorist

Is it not the other way around since PMB's new roving errand boy go soon land Aso Rock to deliver message like he did 2 weeks ago.....

Unintelligent villager.. grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by danielicon(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:
Sweet Boy cheesy
I don't blame you... Na respect you no get
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by danielicon(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
saintmark88:

All these things u have mentioned how did it affect the common man, the power stations u claim he built, did it affect the power situation of the country positively?, Electricity has been deplorable, almajiri schs??, so in d educational sector d only achievement u can point is almajiri sch, serzly almajiri sch, who has it helped , has it decrease the number of almajiris in the north, building schs for peeps who do not want it, and mind u, building tht sch was purely political cos he wanted to win the hearts of northerners, but it back fired, Agriculture, has whatever policy he proposed in agriculture affected the common man?, has it been able to reduce the price of food stuffs in the market, dnt we still import rice, meat and oda agricultural produce? tins we r supposed to produce..... My friend, dnt b fooled, A government is judged not on what it achieved on paper buh how its policies affects the masses positively, and Jonathan was a total FAILURE.

I don't blame you... I rather pity you for not having common sense... By calling good luck Jonathan a failure...

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
The clueless man that collapsed the economy of this country. angry

It is you father who was clueless as to pay your school fees instead of allowing you to wander into the streets where you would have been better off! Anumpama!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by danielicon(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
ooshinibos:

typical Nigerian , you are hailing a man that promised us electricity and security ( amongst other things ) ....and failed to deliver ( in six years ) ..you are real Nigerian , ignorance meet democracy = madness
It pains me so much to see people like you that poses as if they know what they are saying but are busy spit unreasonable statement... My question is... Are u okay As in mentally... Second, are you a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by sammhi(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
really? you must be toddler or an alien..before GEJ how was nigerian economy? was it no 1 in africa?
before GEJ , all your roads were motorable, light was 24hours, everyone had jobs, our schools were world standard, inflation was one digit ,
our airports were of standard, our hospitals were world class... industries were springing up, we had modern trains and railways ...please ansa..
so how did he colapsed the economy ...by using our money to
build rail ways
build roads
establish universities
build strong democratic cultures and institution
increase minimum wage from 7,500 to 18,000
regular fuel supply
privatisation of nepa
encouraging local industries
putting lot of money into agriculture..etc
GEJ had his weakness ...which is he was not too decisive and forceful...but that is his nature.....but he did left a lot of legacy...it is left to you to look at his ugly side or more into his good side....
surely he was much more better than OBJ, abacha ,ibb etc
maybe PMB will be better than him only time wil tell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:
Sweet Boy cheesy
Sweet boy shocked how do you know he is sweet lipsrsealed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jonathan saved this country from war. He deserve every recognition he gets towards that.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by marvelyole(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
GEJ my hero,,,,,FAYOSE my role model,,,,l

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by compujyde: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Mftivi: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
hopeless pessimist thats what you are, it's negative people like you that pray bad about your country instead of praying for the betterment of the nation, bubu still have more years to fix the nation that was broken to pieces by Jonathan, let him do his work. I believe their would tranquillity once again.

gerrout, he just told you fact. fools like you are why we are back to square one, an old man who should be preparing to meet his GOD is ruling you with no focus no plan, Our economy on standstill, investors are shunning Nigeria and here you are calling him bubu. you already prayed bad for the country by being so gullible to blindly support a group of greedy old men who has nothing good to offer Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Godson1996: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:

Your clueless baba go slow is busy whining after 6 months, economy destroyed, no blueprint cum budget for 2016. Nigerians voted him and we will equally vote him out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
saintmark88:

i would have ignored this post because of high rate of ignorance and hypocricy. If i am to go through your posts i would find when you most be boasting of stable electricity in your area. Do you think power installations like the power grid for distribution of the electricity, gas supply pipe lines to the power stations and things like that are done in just 6months with body language. My friend you have been so much soaked in change matra. Just wake up try been logical a little. Ask yourself how was power supply in nigeria for the past 10years?, what lead to its increament in recent times?, were there any improvement in power infrastructure and installations in these years, when was it and who was in charge?.
About education, you must be the only one in nigeria that have not noticed the tet fund projects in nigerian tertiary institutions and other education programmes and policies of the past administration.
On agriculture, if you have not benefited, i have my cousin is gainful into agriculture thanks to the policies of the past administration. I wouldn't mind if you can tell me policies of buhari or is he waiting so that he will save money so that he can do eye serve projects just like his party members

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
compujyde:

Imagine Jonathan presided over a well-institutionalized Nigeria (systems that accurately tracks corruption on its own) and without the distraction of Boko Haram, this country would have become a paragon and an haven for citizens of other African countries whose leaders refuse to relinquish power at the expense of their nation's economic and democratic stability.

I just wish Buhari can maintain a genuine relationship with him despite political differences/pressures for the betterment of the economy/people because even Jonathan's weakness is a great wealth of knowledge for Buhari, much more his strength.
thank you bro. Thank God people still think logical. Lets shun this childish politics, it causes division simple

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oga Jona drink that tea with caution o

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by loomer: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
The same man they called a thief and corrupt. America, deceiving nigerians since time unknown

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
wheredemdey:

Mr billionaire.....its "living"....use part of your imaginary billions to get a good education.

What do you expect from a 4% cut off mark eediat!! It's not his fault..his brother without a certificate is now the Dullard in Chief of the Corrupt Federation of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Our5k:

Worfully? I said it! Another product of Buhari's farmland, bringing shame to his father!

That's Booooohari's merit right there!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Excellent.

So it seems that Jonathan has found his niche, being an errand boy, a house nigger of sorts, to be used to placate the unwashed African heathens.

He was a failure as a President so this does nothing to the average Nigerians. He's now become a tool.

Perfect description of Booooohari...for once an APC supporter has some fat in his brains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by sweatlana: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
MadCow1:
[img]http://2.bp..com/--p3AK0qkij4/VkHgza46sJI/AAAAAAAHRD8/e21xTA2iZ8U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

See as ehn sitting posture resemble ehn character.. angry

Zero Charisma.

Slouching like a biitch that he is. angry
Your father na him be bit.ch

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by DOCTORDONE: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
I see Dr.Jonathan becoming the president of Nigeria again...I see it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by sweatlana: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
We love you Gej our hero

You shall continue to know peace for all your days.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=Scholes007 post=39881231] i would have ignored this post because of high rate of ignorance and hypocricy. If i am to go through your posts i would find when you most be boasting of stable electricity in your area. Do you think power installations like the power grid for distribution of the electricity, gas supply pipe lines to the power stations and things like that are done in just 6months with body language. My friend you have been so much soaked in change matra. Just wake up try been logical a little. Ask yourself how was power supply in nigeria for the past 10years?, what lead to its increament in recent times?, were there any improvement in power infrastructure and installations in these years, when was it and who was in charge?.
About education, you must be the only one in nigeria that have not noticed the tet fund projects in nigerian tertiary institutions and other education programmes and policies of the past administration.
On agriculture, if you have not benefited, i have my cousin is gainful into agriculture thanks to the policies of the past administration. I wouldn't mind if you can tell me policies of buhari or is he waiting so that he will save money so that he can do eye serve projects just like his party members [/quote

After all you have written, you have actually said nothing, tet fund my foot, has the education standard in our tet institutions increased, has the infrastructure in our tet institutions improved, who is deceiving who. We gave Jonah 5years and he drew us back to the era of chop i chop policy, its obvious u r a beneficiary of that policy, thts y u love the one famous "Goat and Yam" statement, Stealing is not corruption, .......now tht the food has been taken from your mouth, u CNT stop wailing, Its jux 6 months plus, y not wait for 5 yrz bfre judging Your President BUHARI.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Perfect description of Booooohari...for once an APC supporter has some fat in his brains

Hey shyte for brains, I don't support any of your monkey political party.

I'm just a straight shooter.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Hey shyte for brains, I don't support any of your monkey political party.

I'm just a straight shooter.

Then shoot straight at your head and spare me your senselessness
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by francizy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Did you read this Gbawe, Passingshot & Ngeneukwenu ? gringringrin

I challenge any of you to drop any positive word from buhari about Nigeria when he wasn't in government...cheesy That's the difference between a nation builder; Jonathan and a sectional bigot; Buhari cheesy

No matter what you say or whine, International community knows how to source for truth and celebrate same smiley Mizmycoli see your guys grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Were you expecting for that old, senile, confused, vindictive, tyrannical and unrepentant bigot to say anything positive about Nigeria. To the extent that he foolishly continued the demarketing even after being president for over 5 months.

Truly, Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria. President/King of the north should have been the best position for him.. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
saintmark88:
as usual you will attack me without giving any concrete answer to my question. This wailing of a thing is just a weak defence. You said GEJ was a total failure and i gave you my points why he is still the best nigeria has produced. You couldn't disprove what i said you resorted "it has no effect on the public" with no reason.
I ask you to list buhari's achievement and you termed me a wailer, that i am too fast to judge someone that said he will pay nigerian unemployed youths #5000 from a grossly recurrent budget.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Then shoot straight at your head and spare me your senselessness

You should take your own advice.

You quoted me, you're an unknown and irrelevant amoeba.

Now go and die a slow miserable death somewhere wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral / Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.