Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) (47638 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by nkowaputa(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
hopeless pessimist thats what you are, it's negative people like you that pray bad about your country instead of praying for the betterment of the nation, bubu still have more years to fix the nation that was broken to pieces by Jonathan, let him do his work. I believe their would tranquillity once again.

Have u observed how anything about GEJ gathers like these days? People now know better. Be objective, stop creating excuses for PMB. Stop living in denial.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
chuna1985:

That clueless man keeps going higher n higher. I pray I become as clueless as GEJ grin grin grin
lol.me sef pray dat prayer ooo,O GOD as I clueless lik GEJ even if na senator GOD make me b oooo.lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by ooshinibos: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
deadZONE:
grin grin
My dearest HERO
A man respected in nd outside his land
The father of Nigeria's democracy.
My mentor.... We love you
keep making Nigeria proud sir!!!
May God bless your family bless you
and keep you safe!!!!! though all your
good works are being destroyed by Buhari
and APC.. Buh your legacy would live in our
hearts for Ever!! your an example to every
youth and parent in Nigeria An idol of
africa!!!! the pride of the continent
no other is compared to you except
Mandela........

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Keep it up!!!

For the guy below me!!!!
If GEJ is a clueless man I want to be clueless too!!!!
So my name can go into the good books and record books
of Africa and the world..

typical Nigerian , you are hailing a man that promised us electricity and security ( amongst other things ) ....and failed to deliver ( in six years ) ..you are real Nigerian , ignorance meet democracy = madness

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by ikkkkk: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
hopeless pessimist thats what you are, it's negative people like you that pray bad about your country instead of praying for the betterment of the nation, bubu still have more years to fix the nation that was broken to pieces by Jonathan, let him do his work. I believe their would tranquillity once again.

You sound duller than President Buhari himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
[size=20pt]Has the american ever thought about the huge economic destruction that was done by Former President Obasanjo and Former President Jonathan to the Nigerian economy.

They are sitting dining with Jonathan a man who committed havoc to the Nigerian economy.

It was a massive looting spree and stealing spree during the Jonathan ill concieved adminsitration.

Never again must Nigerian allow such a dull leader to rule our nation state.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Splashme: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
[size=15pt]The guy above me need visit a psychiatrist . . .

We missed a President . . . . .
Ride on sir
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Our5k:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla!!!

At least find an appropriate image, you plankton.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Olukolade1: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
The clueless man that collapsed the economy of this country. angry
U are a true bush man.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Kianiabene: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Correct man ever in africa

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by lawflec(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
God hear me today........... Let me be celebrated as a winner and not as a looser... No matter how Honourable loosing maybe, it will always be loosing and not matter how fake winning may be it shall be in the sands of time.......

Now wailers, choose before you this day the one you shall take, to be celebrated as a looser or as a winner for I and My family shall din in kingdoms with kings as winners and not as a Honourable looser.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Splashme: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kianiabene:
Correct man ever in africa

[size=15pt]We missed a President
in exchange for lies
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by francizy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
chymystique:

And your PMB that promised heaven on earth despite knowing Goodluck collapsed the economy, what has he done but comatosed the economy almost for it to be buried. He is no more Baba-go-Slow but Baba-No-Focus.. He has no plans for Nigerians only wanted to grab power by all means except to shout anti-corruption while he is busy appointing them in his cabinet... Cabinet with no blue print on how to run the country

May you be blessed among the rest!!! cool kiss

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Kjking(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
illiteracy at its peak
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by omocheche(f): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
You never still learn?

Rextayne:

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by omocheche(f): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
What are you saying?
lawflec:
God hear me today........... Let me be celebrated as a winner and not as a looser... No matter how Honourable loosing maybe, it will always be loosing and not matter how fake winning may be it shall be in the sands of time.......

Now wailers, choose before you this day the one you shall take, to be celebrated as a looser or as a winner for I and My family shall din in kingdoms with kings as winners and not as a Honourable looser.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by omocheche(f): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yeah never again cos we would be far gone, so you Nigerians can keep killing yourselves
wink2015:
[size=20pt]Has the american ever thought about the huge economic destruction that was done by Former President Obasanjo and Former President Jonathan to the Nigerian economy.

They are sitting dining with Jonathan a man who committed havoc to the Nigerian economy.

It was a massive looting spree and stealing spree during the Jonathan ill concieved adminsitration.

Never again must Nigerian allow such a dull leader to rule our nation state.[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
He is educated unlike dullard!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
You haters of Jonathan, please go and hug a transformer. I bet if you were given the opportunity to rule this country, you will be worse than Jonathan. You think it is easy to rule a country with diverse ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by 400billionman: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
See him.

He still looks like my President.

The man with a GOLDEN Heart.

I cannot do somethings Jonathan does, like embracing my serious enemy who wants to end my tenure.

America has seen that they empowered a scam agent of Fake Change.. Mouth Action President

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Chai, the dude luck is still radiant cool

Am beginning to admire him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
Mumu like you. what is Buhari's achievements so far?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by 400billionman: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
ify84:

"Jonathan who arrived the institute accompanied by a delegation from the Nigerian Embassy in Washington, also advocated the readiness of Nigeria and Africa for the sustenance of democratic principles, peace and people-oriented governance"

If na the dullard, he will say 'Nigeria is doomed, Nigeria is undemocratic,'

grin The economy was plundered and Rapped
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by joedrae(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
In my own opinion, GEJ was not the badt guy. The people around him were the badt people but we are in the habit of naming only the president when anything goes wrong. GEJ had terrible people around him and they didn't give him a clear picture of what was going on or what they were doing...and his madam might be the number one.

Inshort, I still believe the ONLY decision he took for himself throughout his tenure might have been to call PMB to congratulate him on his victory in the last election.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by 400billionman: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
OzMingle:
USA in damage control....

I dey tell you, dem sabi miscalculate.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by klax(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Can you see the hands of God. Now who laughed last laughed best. Now Gej is regarded in do many Africa and around the world as the new Mandela of Africa, Gej has recently overtaken OBJ in the world stage.

Where are the APC are you looks their I guess No they here in Abuja planning again to undue wike by their usual liar DNA. Shameless liars. Show your face. Look how peaceful Gej look and your wicked Almanjiri tsetse fly descendant look frustrated and started growing wrinkles overnight, no peace for the wicked. For supporting boko haram to killed over 15,00 innocent Nigeria simply because you lost election buhari I hate you with passion you disgust me a lot.

Anyday any time Gej is my man. A man with human feeling a man who truly love Nigeria not liars and electorate cheaters, voters readers card cloners thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Did you read this Gbawe, Passingshot & Ngeneukwenu ? gringringrin

President Jonathan who arrived the institute accompanied by a delegation from the Nigerian Embassy in Washington, also advocated the readiness of Nigeria and Africa for the sustenance of democratic principles, peace and people-oriented governance.

I challenge any of you to drop any positive word from buhari about Nigeria when he wasn't in government...cheesy That's the difference between a nation builder; Jonathan and a sectional bigot; Buhari cheesy

His hosts described him as a ‘Hero of Democracy’ in Africa, a nation builder and sustainer of true democratic principles and good governance

No matter what you say or whine, International community knows how to source for truth and celebrate same smiley Mizmycoli see your guys grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by lastpage: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
psucc:
If this is true, hehehei some people will want Obama removed for hosting GEJ.

Obama is not hosting GEJ, fool!

GEJ is not even anywhere near the Presidential "White House"! grin grin

Because some mushroom, non-entity NGO gave him "audience" is why you'all are falling all over yourselves?

Chei! In that Kontiri of the BLIND.....

Lastpage!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by vicmoore7(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
great leader; time 2 reap what You have sown
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by lastpage: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2015

First, the reason there is much focus on Jonathan is because he is a person that "was given MUCH"... and MUCH-MORE was expected of him!
*He was the first acclaimed PhD holder to rule Nigeria...... and much was expected from someone with such level of Education
*He was the first minority tribe that ruled Nigeria......We expected he would "know where the shoe pinches" and will tackle poverty in the ND
*He was the first Nigerian who assumed the Presidency by virtue of the death of his President...Such event is supposed to impact one's thinking about how "transient life is" and thus reduce the penchant for unbridled looting
*He was the first person Nigerians from all walks of life, "stood behind solidly" to insist on the full exercise of the constitution which says "If the President dies in office, his Vice must be sworn-in". Cabal forces tried to prevent this but Nigerians, especially the same Yorubas that are being ridiculed by his people (or his "Crocodile"Ibo associates), stood solidly behind him, sacrificing "blood and life" in the process
*He was again elected, after the first two years and given the freedom to start/complete whatever vision, if there was one, that he has for the country
*He was the first President that felt the need to divide Nigerians based on religion, even within the same tribe..., just to get re-elected
*He was the first Nigerian President to openly bribe Religious leaders (Oritshejafor, Olee-depo, el all) and Traditional rulers (Oba Akiolu, Oni of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, e.t.c), just to get re-elected! He desecrated that which most Nigerians hold dear!
* He was the first President of this country to elevate the status of "Tribal Militants" far and above that of the State Security Apparatus!
*He was the first President, despite the stupendous incomes from high price of Crude Oil, has nothing to point to, for those incomes
*He was the first Nigerian President that told us to our face that "Stealing is legalized and not considered corruption"! shocked shocked
*He was the first Nigerian President whose only answer to "serious National Issues" is "America will know"! grin grin

I can go on forever to elucidate on the unprecedented goodwill that Jonathan was dashed, by all Nigerians and how he squandered it but let me pause here.
It is not just that he failed, he failed abysmally, when he should have written his name in Gold!
I can easily accuse Buhari of "favouritism or hatred" if he does not do much for the East or West because he is a "Mallam" but what would l accuse Jonathan of, that for six years, he failed to put ordinary pipe-borne water in his native Otuoke... not to mention the "South-South as a region, ...let us even skip the East for now!

Should l also accuse him of "favouritism of the Moon"?

These are some of the reasons why Nigerians wont stop talking about him for a long time to come. SIMPLE.

Finally, we are right to criticize Buhari, to keep him on his toes but such criticism must be OBJECTIVE and CONSTRUCTIVE.... only then are we showing that we are ourselves, intelligent and capable of doing better.

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by mixedsmile: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
A noble man,nd a rare personality..... Nigeria will forever be great full to u,for given democracy a chance.......democracy reborn in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Youths Burn Their Red Caps As Kwankwaso Is Set To Visit Kano State. Photos / Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.