Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) (47641 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
hopeless pessimist thats what you are, it's negative people like you that pray bad about your country instead of praying for the betterment of the nation, bubu still have more years to fix the nation that was broken to pieces by Jonathan, let him do his work. I believe their would tranquillity once again.
why didn't say this when APC was witching GEJ wayback? I smell rubbish.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
GEJ: The former President’s towering status is now the moral face of democracy and transparent polling in Africa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by ooshinibos: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
danielicon:

It pains me so much to see people like you that poses as if they know what they are saying but are busy spit unreasonable statement... My question is... Are u okay As in mentally... Second, are you a Nigerian?

my aim is to make you feel the pain of mis-governance by your GEJ and think like a reasonable human without bias , please mention one benefit or good thing GEJ-President and the commander in chief of the armed forces did for Nigeria .. , every single promise he made he left unfulfilled in grand style - one of his most failures his inability to improve the electricity infrastructure in this country , if he had done this major development, he will still be in Government and GEJ immortalized forever , the only good he did was to give up government to the winner of the election .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nawa o, look at how these bullshited wailing wailers are just spamming my mentions, bleating like a pregnant goat as they are, grin cheesy the truth is that i have said my mind, and no cretinous fvcktards, can stop me from saying the plain truth, Jonadaaft should be shot to death, we don't need him because of the predicament he has brought upon this great nation, he's certainly the most daftest president we have ever had, baba may be old but he's still better than the empty skull called Jonathan,ya'll have to deal with it, he still 7 more years to go. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by lawflec(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
omocheche:
What are you saying?
You probably won't understand because your wailing flows like a flooded stream and has beclouded your senses of reasoning if you ever had one...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by HzRF(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
The clueless man that collapsed the economy of this country. angry
Modified:
Nawa o, look at how these bullshited wailing wailers are just spamming my mentions, bleating like a pregnant goat as they are, cheesy cheesy the truth is that i have said my mind, and no cretinous fvcktards, can stop me from saying the plain truth, Jonadaaft should be shot to death, we don't need him because of the predicament he has brought upon this great nation, he's certainly the most daftest president we have ever had, baba may be old but he's still better than the empty skull called Jonathan,you'll wailers have to deal with it, he still have 7 more years to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by jidebaba69(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
athaboi:
Great man! Perfect example of humility, do u knw wat? He has a God given character that makes him calm even amist troubles, criticisms and blames. I think he may come back 2019, buhari need to work ooo.

Why do we always fool ourselves?
I just can't understand Nigerians. I want to know why Jonathan is the champion of democracy. He lost an election and handed over to Buhari. What else would he have done? Hold on to power and plunge the country into a civil war? In the first place he was too weak to rule this country too weak to keep his ministers from robbing us blind and plunging us into the cash strapped situation that we have found ourselves in right now.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

When I saw this thread, I was wondering about and juxtaposing the accolades he receives abroad and the bile he receives from some folks.
If this man is as bad as being painted, surely, "America would have known" and wouldn't dare have a thing to do with him.

Btw, I look forward to reading a nice statement from Buhari (pre 2014) about Nigeria and her people.
He seemed to lack the capacity to speak in such manner then as his statements were usually antagonistic, and somewhat incitive

Bolded is it cheesygrin Ask them to show you buhari attending council of state meeting as former head of state and military man under Jonathan to perform his ceremonial and advisory role for the progress of Nigeria pre-election time

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Scholes007:
as usual you will attack me without giving any concrete answer to my question. This wailing of a thing is just a weak defence. You said GEJ was a total failure and i gave you my points why he is still the best nigeria has produced. You couldn't disprove what i said you resorted "it has no effect on the public" with no reason.
I ask you to list buhari's achievement and you termed me a wailer, that i am too fast to judge someone that said he will pay nigerian unemployed youths #5000 from a grossly recurrent budget.

Mr Scholes, u know nothing about politics, governance, cos its obvious ur retired, I tink u should go back to football, Man Utd needs u more than Nigeria needs u.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by athaboi(f): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
jidebaba69:

Why do we always fool ourselves?
I just can't understand Nigerians. I want to know why Jonathan is the champion of democracy. He lost an election and handed over to Buhari. What else would he have done? Hold on to power and plunge the country into a civil war? In the first place he was too weak to rule this country too weak to keep his ministers from robbing us blind and plunging us into the cash strapped situation that we have found ourselves in right now.
u dont understand nigerians? Well! Let me teach u, Jonathan is not jst respected for that single act in nigeria bt worldwide ofcourse if u read the passage u will see it. Democracy in africa if u dont knw is like a child trying to walk @ his early stage and developed and big democratic countries who r encouraging africa countries to promote democracy knw fully well that a typical african man will never keep to priciples of democracy. U may say that if he try rejecting the results he will be charged to icc bt i want to tell u that many africa leaders hv rejected election results and refused to go down. Ivory coast is a typical example...even in nigeria here, i bet if it had been a stuborn person my dear he will reject that result. No matter wat will happen after. He did it because he is humble...so many pple cant do that. For ur accertion that he is weak, for me he did well, very well for that matter. Obasanjo who was powerful looted more than jonathan. Up to 25billion dollor ked for power gone up till today. God bless GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by toyinid78: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ur here fighting over jonthan gudluck u say na mumu he bcome president na animal he dey us as a presidential visitor,,and u inherit abuse n come dey use am for nairaland wey person like u design I pray make God do me like jonathan wey dull rule wise people like u,way wiseness want kill with poverty ntorrrrrrr
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by fakka: 12:10am On Nov 11, 2015
OH BOY SEE NOSE
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 11, 2015
Rextayne:
That doesn't change the fact that he's clueless. grin

Them still day talk you day talk clueless. Define clueless? He is clueless and he ruled you for nearly 7 years, he is clueless, do you see the kind of people he interacts with, yet he is clueless, and he is UN ambassador who they send on assignment. You way get clue,i no day even hear your name for your village, you come here day open toilet way you call mouth day call am clueless.
Was nigeria like Okinawa in Japan or Tokyo or United States of America or Lausanne in Switzerland before he got there. Gorilla like you day call am clueless. See you,see die.

Get a life,anuofia
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 11, 2015
athaboi:
u dont understand nigerians? Well! Let me teach u, Jonathan is not jst respected for that single act in nigeria bt worldwide ofcourse if u read the passage u will see it. Democracy in africa if u dont knw is like a child trying to walk @ his early stage and developed and big democratic countries who r encouraging africa countries to promote democracy knw fully well that a typical african man will never keep to priciples of democracy. U may say that if he try rejecting the results he will be charged to icc bt i want to tell u that many africa leaders hv rejected election results and refused to go down. Ivory coast is a typical example...even in nigeria here, i bet if it had been a stuborn person my dear he will reject that result. No matter wat will happen after. He did it because he is humble...so many pple cant do that. For ur accertion that he is weak, for me he did well, very well for that matter. Obasanjo who was powerful looted more than jonathan. Up to 25billion dollor ked for power gone up till today. God bless GEJ

Jonathan never stole your money. Get your facts right. Obasanjo and haliburton,atiku and the same Halliburton, Abacha and his $7bn Loot(Which until now buhari say abacha did nothing, way e day thief money way be GDP of a country), Abdusallam abubakar and the thiefry of so many oil wells... etc. You are looking for thieves with biro and paper, the northerners... they are criminals,just look no further,then if you are looking for people who support what they do not know, the yorubas, see what Tinubu did today, I can bet you that all his candidates are super sidelined by this Emir of Daura you and king of the north you call a president.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by smuth(m): 5:34am On Nov 11, 2015
Rextayne:
Modified:
Nawa o, look at how these bullshited wailing wailers are just spamming my mentions, bleating like a pregnant goat as they are, cheesy cheesy the truth is that i have said my mind, and no cretinous fvcktards, can stop me from saying the plain truth, Jonadaaft should be shot to death, we don't need him because of the predicament he has brought upon this great nation, he's certainly the most daftest president we have ever had, baba may be old but he's still better than the empty skull called Jonathan,you'll wailers have to deal with it, he still have 7 more years to go.

[size=14pt]Yes you have said your mind...but sadly the international community don't care about your "dirty mind"... the world is celebrating a hero, if you don't like it please look for rat poison mix it with vegetables and eat.... Ntorr your opinion don't count.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by jidebaba69(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2015
athaboi:

Jonathan did even worse! Not only did he steal he allowed all his cronies to have a field day looting our treasury.
You know I wonder what GEJ would have done if he actually won the election. His ministers were telling us that the economy was very strong but we can all see that it was all a lie! Aren't you feeling the heat that your hero helped brew?
The single act of handing over power does not make him a hero. He has not left anything of real value for us to judge him by. I am a realist and I don't live in fantasy worlds. Understand that Nigeria has the wealth and resources to be a extremely rich country if only we watch our leaders closely and don't let them take us for a ride. We don't have to hero worship them simply because they come our part of the country. We need to wake up to the challenge of keeping our country as one .
It is us (the populace) versus them (the leaders). We must win for our country's sake.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by j1mmy: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2015
If he has money stashed in foreign banks he should not be drinking and eating among foreigners...
If he does not know, many Africans leaders have died of strange illnesses at home and abroad and their stolen wealth lost to their banker or money launderer.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by francizy(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

When I saw this thread, I was wondering about and juxtaposing the accolades he receives abroad and the bile he receives from some folks.
If this man is as bad as being painted, surely, "America would have known" and wouldn't dare have a thing to do with him.

Btw, I look forward to reading a nice statement from Buhari (pre 2014) about Nigeria and her people.
He seemed to lack the capacity to speak in such manner then as his statements were usually antagonistic, and very incitive.

Fixed! cool

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by gcof(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Rextayne:
hopeless pessimist thats what you are, it's negative people like you that pray bad about your country instead of praying for the betterment of the nation, bubu still have more years to fix the nation that was broken to pieces by Jonathan, let him do his work. I believe their would tranquillity once again.
why do you have to pray now? I thought buhari was the messiah that would do the magic? 6 months on nothing to show, no workers salaries,hardship everywhere, same looters appointed as cabinet members..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2015
saintmark88:

Mr Scholes, u know nothing about politics, governance, cos its obvious ur retired, I tink u should go back to football, Man Utd needs u more than Nigeria needs u.
lol obviously i love football but i wont mind if you elaborate more on what you mean by "you don't know anything about politics and governance" or maybe you could teach mean what you know that i don't know(no offence)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin
francizy:

Fixed! cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by blacky82(f): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Email marketing training register for next week class
http://www.olivetcloud.com/Training/?olive=detail&id=20
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by neolboy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rextayne:
Modified:

I think u are as daft as the Duara dullard
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by bofoy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rextayne:
Modified:
bastard
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by henrygoody(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Rextayne:

Mr man is people like u that we see in apc. Y don't u shut up if u don't know what to say....kill ur self my goodluck will not even notice......u fucking guys wanted CHANGE now the CHANGE is noting to say about... Nonsence APC with People like u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Cannonleo(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
MadCow1:
[img]http://2.bp..com/--p3AK0qkij4/VkHgza46sJI/AAAAAAAHRD8/e21xTA2iZ8U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

See as ehn sitting posture resemble ehn character.. angry

Zero Charisma.

Slouching like a biitch that he is. angry
EH AND AS A COW YOU ARE STILL MAD.
DUNCE
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by Ratello: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
This man may emerge as the UN Sec. Gen........this is the position he deserves so far, as this would enable him to foster a healthy relationship among warring factions within African countries especially. Obasanjo will definitely not like this....what a life of greatness Jonathan is leading.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) by okitejoseph: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Other African Leaders Asked Me to Remain In Power - Jonathan
Former president Goodluck Jonathan has in recent time been revealing some mind bulging secrets as it relates to his lost to current president.
http://www.prestnaija.com/other-african-leaders-asked-me-to-remain-in-power-jonathan/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan / PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures) / Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.