Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? (2481 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? / Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Laveda:
Lol she got her eyes on you now,. . .you can't do anything silly tongue more like your guardian angel tongue

Yeah its long, but I read it. . And its long cause you talk too much, even in reality undecided undecided
LoL! tongue More like stalking me, she's Tryna make up for lost time...cry

LoL! I talk too much? LoL! You're like the 3rd person saying that...cry Seriously, I'm not that way in person..I'm very Quiet...embarassed
Re: What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? by Laveda(f): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! tongue More like stalking me, she's Tryna make up for lost time...cry

LoL! I talk too much? LoL! You're like the 3rd person saying that...cry Seriously, I'm not that way in person..I'm very Quiet...embarassed
Some moms' are like that. . I can't imagine my around my school area.. Gosh! I might be forced to evict myself from school cry no freedom at all. . I don't even like visiting home at times undecided cause of her strict attitude angry

Yeah, tho Esthers' don't talk much. I expect you to be calm. . Cause were cool people cool

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Laveda:
Some moms' are like that. . I can't imagine my around my school area.. Gosh! I might be forced to evict myself from school cry no freedom at all. . I don't even like visiting home at times undecided cause of her strict attitude angry

Yeah, tho Esthers' don't talk much. I expect you to be calm. . Cause were cool people cool
Nah! undecided She gives me Freedom tho...She's always busy and stuffs..undecided

uhm...Huh? shocked You're also ''Esther"? lipsrsealed And I was here Getting jealous of Your monicker...."Laveda" undecided

LoL! me calm? I joined NL strictly to look for trouble..."grin" No calmness abeg!

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? by Laveda(f): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
Nah! undecided She gives me Freedom tho...She's always busy and stuffs..undecided

uhm...Huh? shocked You're also ''Esther"? lipsrsealed And I was here Getting jealous of Your monicker...."Laveda" undecided

LoL! me calm? I joined NL strictly to look for trouble..."grin" No calmness abeg!
And the faces? Mtcheew undecided undecided

Yeah, I'm laveda here too tongue I'm Nigerian, you don't expect me to bear laveda undecided undecided
Did you watch the last BBA? That's where I stole the name, I love how it sounds wink

Not on Nairaland though, you can go crazy here if you want to, no one really cares undecided tongue tongue
Re: What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Laveda:
And the faces? Mtcheew undecided undecided

Yeah, I'm laveda here too tongue I'm Nigerian, you don't expect me to bear laveda undecided undecided
Did you watch the last BBA? That's where I stole the name, I love how it sounds wink

Not on Nairaland though, you can go crazy here if you want to, no one really cares undecided tongue tongue
it's A Tanzanian name huh? I don't really follow BBA up tho..Buh ah kinda watched the whole masturbating game she did..Idris was mad! "grin"

duuuur! it sounds like A soap name...**Rolls eyes**
Re: What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? by Laveda(f): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
it's A Tanzanian name huh? I don't really follow BBA up tho..Buh ah kinda watched the whole masturbating game she did..Idris was mad! "grin"

duuuur! it sounds like A soap name...**Rolls eyes**
Yeah, Tanzanian name. . .

Omg! laveda was crazy that night, guess she was in the **_bitch mood**
i was kinda angry though dint like the act, idris was mad due to the way goitse treated him. . I miss BBA already cry though last year's was a bit boring, only Tayo nd few people was a bit active angry

You're a crazy girl tongue
Re: What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Laveda:
Yeah, Tanzanian name. . .

Omg! laveda was crazy that night, guess she was in the **_bitch mood**
i was kinda angry though dint like the act, idris was mad due to the way goitse treated him. . I miss BBA already cry though last year's was a bit boring, only Tayo nd few people was a bit active angry

You're a crazy girl tongue
She was so drunk!! tongue
I Liked it tho...It's not everyday someone gets that Crazy...

Didn't even bother watching last year's...It was awfully dry!
Re: What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? by Laveda(f): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
She was so drunk!! tongue
I Liked it tho...It's not everyday someone gets that Crazy...

Didn't even bother watching last year's...It was awfully dry!
Yeah, she was. . Drank to stupor . Too much for a girl though. . .

It was way too dry, a bit livelyy too when the Ex Bba housemates came to stay with them for a week
Opps! I forgot, you said you dint really follow.
Re: What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Laveda:
Yeah, she was. . Drank to stupor . Too much for a girl though. . .

It was way too dry, a bit livelyy too when the Ex Bba housemates came to stay with them for a week
Opps! I forgot, you said you dint really follow.
LoL! Yeap! I didn't follow....cry now, you're making me wish I did..

LoL! it was swag jaweh! "grin"
Re: What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? by Laveda(f): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! Yeap! I didn't follow....cry now, you're making me wish I did..

LoL! it was swag jaweh! "grin"
**whew** grin she wish she watched. . Good! Ensure you watch the next season, that should be next year(I guess)

Swag? Lol funny you
Re: What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? by Truckpusher(m): 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
* You sent a message to your crush via Whatsapp..

* She read your message but didn't reply immediately..

* Three (3) weeks later, she replied with; "Sorry, I fell asleep"

grin grin
She's dumb and once a girl is dumb she's your toy until you get tired.

Just play along until you've got her where you want her to be and always ensure that you touch her mumu button well. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Laveda:
**whew** grin she wish she watched. . Good! Ensure you watch the next season, that should be next year(I guess)

Swag? Lol funny you
cry LoL! tongue I'd make sure I watch it!

****Cheers****
Re: What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
She's dumb and once a girl is dumb she's your toy until you get tired.

Just play along until you've got her where you want her to be and always ensure that you touch her mumu button well. grin

What if she read before it she slept off but couldn't reply because she was too tired and it took her three weeks to remember cheesy
Re: What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? by Truckpusher(m): 12:36am On Nov 11, 2015
daretodiffer:

What if she read before it she slept off but couldn't reply because she was too tired and it took her three weeks to remember cheesy
Lol, I have given the op my honest advice ,it is now left for him to do the needful. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Guy Really Likes You. / Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her / 25 Yr Old Married Woman Gets Paid £45/hr To Clean Homes Completely Unclad (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.