Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex (54230 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Guys That Desperately Beg Women For S–e–x / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by menix(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:
In a guy voice.....Baby, let me just rob it cheesy grin

We must have met before..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by misspicy(f): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
gringringringrin
this one is even better,check this out

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This Facebook update left me in stitches.....

Dearest Nigerian men, *winks* when last did you beg a woman to let you put it in small? lol. Konji na bastard mehn.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/lmao-nigerian-guy-calls-out-fellow-men.html

Lol we have mutual facebook friends lol
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by frakdon(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is the perfect time, to set some b!tchs loose.....
Them go get mouth to talk, now........reverend sisters.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Eddy2cute(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lol this one of the best post I have seen on nairaland , and the guy that was counting to eleven was so crazy lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by 9jatatafo(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hahahahahaha this OP na baddoo
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by niggi4life(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
na 2 situation dey make man beg woman like dat
1. If na first time pusssy
2. If e no too knack d babe d first time dem do

Boys can beg, u hear words like" please baby, just dis once, i promise i won't stay long, pls u know i luv u, baby i wee do anytin for u, i can die for u( just for 5mins sexx) after much much, guyman go beg say "baby oya join your laps togeda let me put my prick and fck ur laps. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by kellsblingsz(m): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
wetin konji mean sef? d word no even dey for dictionary, na wia dat name originate? igbo guys be like konji atagbuo la m oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Mrlekan07034617: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gofwane:
Lol. , , , reminds me of the one i promised to thrust only eleven times.

And i was like : one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, ele, ele, ele, ele, ele, ele , , , the 'ven' came when i was shooting my se*men.

So in short u released the fuel inside abi?

Kai NNPC!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Emilord(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gawd!!! This is terrific!

Congi na bastard shaa. Person wey congi never hold no go understand.

But that guy's own was way too much nau. Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Mznaett: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Buhahahahahahahagrin

Some guyz be like: Bby,,lemme just rub it on d surface for 5mins aswear I won't put all of dem inside

While d girls dem be like: Hmm,,ok na

But ensure U dnt put everything inside o
infact sef am watching U

After 5mins

Girl: Shioor it's more 5mins na beside you've crossed the boundary

Guy: Bby,,argh uh argh uh dnt worry just endure I won't pour inside

And d rest they say becomes HISTORY...wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Bamz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pre-marital sex is not worth the stress and hype. It's much more interesting in a relationship without sex: the couple would learn how to have fun and bond in various other ways.

Shame a lot on here may not subscribe to my school of thought.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by marwanafrica: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Michellla:
desperate guys tho.. they reason with their organsgrin
Wicked gal nd extract frm guys wit ur wat?
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Youngk(m): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
and so let me clarify.the reason for begging to put "small" grin is that once you put "small" there is this tendency that the girl will start wanting it to be .............thats y some girls will be refusing with their mouth saying no no but use their hand to direct you(the guy) where hook or zip is if the guy is having problem locating it on Google map wink

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by tpraiz(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gofwane:
Lol. , , , reminds me of the one i promised to thrust only eleven times.

And i was like : one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, ele, ele, ele, ele, ele, ele , , , the 'ven' came when i was shooting my se*men.

Bros u didn't Do dis.......
This is a Popular joke in Area......
Why You lie na

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by UncleJudax(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Michellla:
desperate guys tho..
they reason with their organsgrin
Of course. The brain is an organ grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Mrlekan07034617: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
plendil:
No mind them. Guys falling hand since 1324AD. grin

Guy: "Pleeeeaseee I'll put it in for only 2 mins"

Babe: "Shu! I don turn microwave ni?"

Hahahahahahahahah!!!! Guys make una no kill me ooooooo....I don laugh troway my food!!!
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Emilord(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
misspicy:
gringringringrin

this one is even better,check this out
hahaha...so would you allow me to atleast enter small then reverse back?
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Sonsofbitches(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
tobimillar:
At first u hear "Lemme just use it to rub it!!!!! I won't enter!!! " what is the 'it' you are rubbing?

Second you hear "lemme just put the head,small...I won't enter""

Finally you hear, " baby, Lemme just go in small , I won't cum inside...boys have suffered...

Thank God am a man now

I'm guilty though
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
niggi4life:
After much much, guyman go beg say "baby oya join your laps togeda let me put my prick and fck ur laps. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by obiorathesubtle: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
undecided thaa guy na mummy's boy and him no sabi fvck him woman! If e sabi. Na she go dy beg to fvck! + even when she no dy in the mood. Him suppose get one bolanle for outside wey him fit put on call anytime anyday to go chop kpomo. Atleast 1 or 2, so if 1 of the bolanle sef no dy available, the other one go dy standby to give the nigga fvck! And if him no get, na mummy's boy e be. The convo suppose dy like

Guy: babe, hafa na, make we fvck small, I dy hungry
Babe: No
Guy: ok no p.
2mins later
Guy: babe, I dy come, chukwudi say Man u dy play match for him house, and them no dy show am for here(as far as say na football, she no go ask or follow you go- you see why I always tell my brothers to watch football? Guys muna learn o!)
*guy calls chukwudi*: padi man, I get doings for my bolanle, incase baby call. You know wassup.

Guy is satisfied, everybody is happy, earth continues moving round sun like every other day!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Hallynice(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Michellla:
desperate guys tho..
grin
Michellla:
desperate guys tho..
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by onomaeous(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
;DHormones acting up since 0000
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by onomaeous(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] Hormones acting up since 0000
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Davijunson: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
the way guys go about sex like its everything in this life baffles me... its crazy mehn. going the extra mile for jes mins of pleasure.... "Konji is a bastard" is now.. a phrase guys now use to justify their inability to have self control... the matter tire me oooo...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by misspicy(f): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Emilord:
hahaha...so would you allow me to atleast enter small then reverse back?
kikikikikiki gringringrincheesy are you driving?
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Goridoe(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sveen:
The guy is a learner, a guy would say almost anything to convince a girl to have sex with him.

BARMAN.! come here and give my guy one bottle of Orijin smiley
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Davijunson: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
Emilord:
Gawd!!! This is terrific!

Congi na bastard shaa. Person wey congi never hold no go understand.

But that guy's own was way too much nau. Haba!!!
Guy forget, your diick is subject to your mind... training your mind to say NO wen necessary is the first step to self control.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Sike(m): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
SirWere:
I would have laughed but I know the things Konji has me do.....

I once trekked about 5 kilometeres just to meet a girl
hahaha. Sir Were!
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by emzila(m): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
AT TIMES WHEN SHIT HOLD YOU, YOU GO LOOK FOR WHERE YOU GO DROP SMALL AND LATER OFF LOAD THE REMAINING AT YOUR OWN COMFORTABLE PLACE AND TIME. NA THE SAY THIN WHEN KONJI HOLD YOU.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by taiwobee: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by SkinnyDude(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
me: babe lets have sex (after kissing her)
girl: i dont have sex
****after trying to wash her head, the girl still said no... i can't force her.. i still get human heart..

*looking at her, from head to toe* me: babe it's unfair oh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.