Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex (54484 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Guys That Desperately Beg Women For S–e–x / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by atakamus: 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
I blame Buhari. When Jona dey we no de begged for the thing. Now the reverse is the case. If we no beg , we no go shake waist on top of something. It is bad. A beg ladies change according to APC.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by honeywealth75(m): 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Really Konji na bastard but girls this days can be funny. Let's have sex they say no but little scope like okay let me just use It to rub or I won't insert it, I just want to use it to touch it, dem go fall.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Icekyng: 12:27am On Nov 11, 2015
hedonistic:
Better to beg for sex than to beg for love.
orijin or big fanta ?
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by babafirst(m): 12:32am On Nov 11, 2015
Conji,keeping Nigeria united since 15 BC.If na jist about Fayose,Kalu,Orubebe,Mark or Atiku now we go don abuse ourselves tire.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Sakes: 12:46am On Nov 11, 2015
No wonder!!!!! This is why young women think the World of their looks....

If only half these young men Knew they're not really the DESPEPRATE ones......

But, what exactly is the ATTRACTION?
If half these young boys visits the Hospital, they will think twice....

What's Attractive in THIS??

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 11, 2015
Sakes:

Uhm! Virgin alert!!!. Go join a seminary straight up, sex is really bad for you. By the way, this is gross! You just ruined if for some people (Like me) cos fantasising about bigtt76 has been making my eggplant leap 4 joy and now...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by DonaldGenes(m): 1:19am On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
desperate guys tho..
they reason with their organsgrin

Excludinq me. Bye!
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by leookagbare: 1:48am On Nov 11, 2015
Na wa o. Chris browns ex girlfriend is coming to naija to base. Waiting she want come do for naija?. See full details at http://medianehd.com/2015/11/chris-brown-ex-karrueche-tran-is-coming-to-nigeria-on-the-15th/
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by nijanigga: 2:40am On Nov 11, 2015
Gofwane:
Lol. , , , reminds me of the one i promised to thrust only eleven times.

And i was like : one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, ele, ele, ele, ele, ele, ele , , , the 'ven' came when i was shooting my se*men.
I dey laugh with tears for my eyes.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Naijageak(m): 2:43am On Nov 11, 2015
ah mike, abeg forget that thing. Konji never hold
you. if sey serious konji don hold you before, you
go even beg her make you just see wether she
shave her Pu**y,then as she open new begging start, ma just put am small, baby I will be quick, ,,please abeg please

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by alex007a(m): 3:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Please, my fellow nairaland members... Someone should help send me agbami scholarship past question eBook to ezeisaac48@yahoo.com. thanks very much
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Carlmax(m): 4:32am On Nov 11, 2015
Gofwane:

And i was like : one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, ele, ele, ele, ele, ele, ele , , , the 'ven' came when i was shooting my se*men.

You be mumu oooo! I don laff scatter. Sooo funny. The ele ven long like fela song.... Badt guys.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by phabulux: 4:53am On Nov 11, 2015
boboLIL:
Sex starved perverts

As is usually the case on nairäland, some'll still manage to sound self-righteous!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:18am On Nov 11, 2015
femi4:
how many yards?
100% : meaning ALL the available yards. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:19am On Nov 11, 2015
frakdon:
dey there, you think its a new thing...
no it's not new. But with the desolation, deprivation and perversion of our generation; it's veryy impressive for a man to still think Godly. #Applaudiseee *in Iyanya's vouce* kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by skedy1(m): 5:35am On Nov 11, 2015
SirWere:
I would have laughed but I know the things Konji has me do.....

I once trekked about 5 kilometeres just to meet a girl

Federal trekking!
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by arimahoseloka(m): 5:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Who begs for six these days, na women dey find d tin now o.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy

menix:

We must have met before..
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by starG7(m): 6:11am On Nov 11, 2015
Gofwane:

badest guy ever, infact I just did exact last wk, I was lik...remove ur p**t she said no dat she is nt in d mood, I said nooh..I won't do anytin belive me, I just wana be Rubin it wt my hmm, u want to know wt later happened?....watchout for part two cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Ryda(m): 6:29am On Nov 11, 2015
I dnt see Rape as option that is why they beg for sex...cnt blame them though.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by IceDude(m): 6:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Honestly i dont beg for sex. If she isnt willing to give me what i want i quickly check on the girl next door......Not all girls are stingy, we still got cheerful givers amongst them and am fortunate to have lots of them in my neighbourhood

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by segello58(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2015
Okward moment when she finally agreed and said wait

Tention is high blood pressure pumping fast

Girl.. DO YOU LOVE ME ?

Yes I do, yes I love you. Before nko what do you expect a millionia to do at robbery point and well harmed.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by realnas(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2015
SirWere:

bro u deserve a medal but seriouslyu hv got to be kidding
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by hensben(m): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
desperate guys tho..
they reason with their organsgrin
what's organ?
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by RexTramadol1: 7:00am On Nov 11, 2015
That's my fav

But the idiot gal no dey gree oh, she say she get tummy ache

But I'll always put it small @ every opportunity!
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Cully408(m): 7:07am On Nov 11, 2015
pinceprinz:
Girls too like mk we dey tease dem dey geresi dem nah. Girl wey come bed wt u no wan fukc be4? cheesy

Nonsense talk anyway
D worst part b say if na babe tell guys say den want s*x nw, na so body go dey sweet us d guyz as if na heaven we dey go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by RexTramadol1: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2015
Infact wetin Konji go cause

Konji arms noh fit handle am oh
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by boboLIL(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2015
phabulux:

As is usually the case on nairäland, some'll still manage to sound self-righteous!
whateva, i dnt beg 4 sex and i cant
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by RexTramadol1: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Sakes:

Warrisdis? Guy viewer's discretion shlda been attached!
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Cully408(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2015
lawanson44:
How i punish a girl that does not let me have my way:

I will just allow you to sleep.....no wahala....when i don know say you don sleeeeeeeeep go, i simply jerk off and splash it all over your face. angry angry

Girl (after jumping up with a start with semen all over her face): What is the meaning of this nah?

Me: Sorry, it's called "Wet Nightmare" undecided
LoL badt guy
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Fkhalifa(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Had it mean there is a drug that shut the guy's libido off till marriage, the table would have been turned around, the ladies ill come outt their shyness pretence and beg guys for just play with my tips, just fvck my laps etc cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by KOLZY(m): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2015
SirWere:

5KM! kabiyesi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Pretty Lady Applying Make Up As Her Fiance Watches In Pre-wedding Photos / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.