Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex (54224 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Guys That Desperately Beg Women For S–e–x / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by bukason13: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Gofwane:
Lol. , , , reminds me of the one i promised to thrust only eleven times.

And i was like : one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, ele, ele, ele, ele, ele, ele , , , the 'ven' came when i was shooting my se
*men.
Just eleven times and u ********** ?Guy u need Dr iguedo goko cleanser.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Michellla(f): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Smh organs Mxcheew

Well its true sha

But

Mine is Piano grin
Loooooooool. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Michellla(f): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
hensben:
what's organ?
music instrument
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Michellla(f): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Excludinq me. Bye!
whatever grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by hensben(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:

music instrument
aight. I for say.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by babafirst(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
BizBayo:

Are you saying we are 'Konjis' Republic Of Nigeria' ?
lol,yes.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Christmasdon(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lol.. When the babe we hold your john thomas to check-mate when it is 2.5Inch inside.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by Sakes: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bamz:
Pre-marital sex is not worth the stress and hype. It's much more interesting in a relationship without sex: the couple would learn how to have fun and bond in various other ways.

Shame a lot on here may not subscribe to my school of thought.
There's a real Psychological TRUTH in your Statement!!!!
There's a sense of Loving & abiding attachment exclusive of those who have experienced THIS...
Mental, emotional, & Ambitious Bond like no other!!!!
It is really not the Lack of Sexual Desire....but a condition that Channels the Pressure much off intercourse....than to mutual understanding & partnership.... Its really difficult to explain.....

BUT, Its like what happens when one holds a LOVELY partner on the BEACH...among nature's elements.... You FEEL everything: Her breath, HEARTBEAT, Thoughts, Warmth.... Support, Confidence!!!!! She feels secure in your ARMs....& breaths....clinging to your shoulder in careless abandon...your breaths uniting in Harmony of VISION!!! The wonder of THIS is: at that point SEX seems like DEFILEMENT....a Degradation.... the TRUTH.....The feeling is PARADISE.... If ever you even indulge EACH other....genitally..... The feeling is DIFFERENT... The value feeling & RESPECT is unparalleled.. It is not even called SEX... but..LOVEMAKING!!!!

SOUNDS LIKE Fairly Tale..... Right??

REASON IS THIS: "LUST" LUST IS BAD......NO ONE Enshrouded in LUST can ever understand THE ABOVE....EVER IN THIS WORLD.....
The First thing you THINK of in LUST is Bleep, SEX....

WE NEED A CHANGE OF MINDSET!!!!!
'Cause from the comments above one starts to Wonder what is WRONG..
There's no KONJI, as you call it...really....Whatever you put your MIND TO....gets at YOU!!!
Let's try & see the JOY in appreciating inner BEAUTY than SMELLY BREAST & BUTTOCKs.....this is SHIT!!!! All that mess....

HOW do you feel in the morning after sleeping with a LAZY BRAIN?
Develop a POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDR TODAY!!!!
And avoid being the CHARACTER in the POST!!!!
THANKs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by chiefobdk(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This Facebook update left me in stitches.....

Dearest Nigerian men, *winks* when last did you beg a woman to let you put it in small? lol. Konji na bastard mehn.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/lmao-nigerian-guy-calls-out-fellow-men.html

guy go sidon.

U Don see where goat wan do before?
U dey understand d poem him dey rhyme?

U Don see fowl?
dat one na rapist. by fire by force. if u like die him go die follow u go do.

dog own na anoda thing.
e be like dem go first fight. who lose go ride

U Don see chimpanzee wey see woman.
dat one go first kidnap d female go house. e go baff. come tidy..
If u wan die beat woman for chimpanzee front
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by kinglekan: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
succyblinks:
Hahahahaha.. I rmba wen a guy was begging to put jst d tip.. Ah refused tho wink

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by frakdon(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
no it's not new. But with the desolation, deprivation and perversion of our generation; it's veryy impressive for a man to still think Godly. #Applaudiseee *in Iyanya's vouce* kiss kiss
Hahaha! Dey there, nah.....And by the way, what's #Applaudiseee?
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
frakdon:

Hahaha! Dey there, nah.....And by the way, what's #Applaudiseee?
inyanya's version of "round of applause" grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by fajani(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bambless1:
Make I Cover My Face grin #guilty, Sometimes Me Be Like Lemme Just Put Am And Commot Am grin if she agree one hour i no go commot am.this makes me laugh

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by frakdon(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
inyanya's version of "round of applause" grin
right, ma'am*** #Applaudiseee*
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
succyblinks:
Hahahahaha.. I rmba wen a guy was begging to put jst d tip.. Ah refused tho wink[color=#000099][/color]
u can lie ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.