Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Diary Of A Lagos Sex Freak | Uncensored (short) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Lagos Sex Freak | Uncensored (short) (1853 Views)

Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party / The Sugar Mummy Scam - Exposing The Lagos Sex Market Lucrative Offers / Policemen Treat Us Like Their Atms - Lagos Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

Diary Of A Lagos Sex Freak | Uncensored (short) by youaremad(f): 2:17am On Nov 11, 2015

do you have stories you want to share with us, feel free to email us, read this very interesting story below

I love se x.Whichever way you spin it, no matter how many hours a shrink would love to dig into my soul, or the number of ‘friends’ that want to analyze me, that is the only conclusion you can come up with. I do what I do because I simply enjoy se x. The way it feels, the way it makes me feel, the scent, the sounds that come with it…. I love the feeling of the uninhibited pleasure I get after each orgasm and the unbridled joy of basking in the aftermath. The high of knowing that my next lay is just around the corner and I have no idea who he is yet, is indescribable.
How did I get here? How did I become the woman that wakes up with a new guy at her side every other day? The woman that can’t get a good night sleep unless it’s induced by sexual exhaustion? It really isn’t that much of a mystery.
First sexual experience I had was with another girl. I was 10. I should probably let you know I was a very curious kid. My 12-year-old cousin and her brother came over to our house for the summer holidays. One night as we were having a bath together, I just couldn’t help noticing her budding breasts. The last time I saw her was the previous summer break and she was as bare-chested as a board. (uhm, so was I but that’s not the point).
Tonight though, I honestly couldn’t tear my eyes away. I teased her about it and as expected of any 12-year-old girl, she was really shy about it and told me to cut it out. I continued teasing, then at a point I touched them to see how they felt. She slapped my hands away. I touched again, she hit me the second time. Then the third time, she couldn’t resist and I noticed a look in her eyes when I had a go at the nipples.
She stopped resisting and I continued exploring. Her soft breast sure were enticing to touch, and boy, I wanted to taste them so bad. At that age, I did not know why I had this urge. I just knew I did.

Continue Reading Here
Re: Diary Of A Lagos Sex Freak | Uncensored (short) by chocolateme(f): 2:36am On Nov 11, 2015
This kind thread no be my style, ROMANCE section sef no dey gree me at all. I have read your gist shaa yet no enthusiasm.
Re: Diary Of A Lagos Sex Freak | Uncensored (short) by gunpoint(m): 4:29am On Nov 11, 2015
Nansense
Re: Diary Of A Lagos Sex Freak | Uncensored (short) by qqq6565: 5:52am On Nov 11, 2015
Lagos

My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? / 8 Signs And Actions Of Unromantic Men That You Need To Be Aware Of / Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For