Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? (7150 Views)

Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) / What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? / Yall Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

And if this grandpa groom visits SA, you'd make him swaer? grin grin

Maybe lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Maybe lipsrsealed smiley

Ukhuleka, Hayi? Andiqondi undecided
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Ukhuleka, Hayi? Andiqondi undecided

LOL, now that is broken. The only one that makes sense is andiqondi. You used google translate, right? grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LOL, now that is broken. The only one that makes sense is andiqondi. You used google translate, right? grin

Nah, just looked for 'em.

"Ukuba uthetha nomntu ngolwimi aluqondayo, oko kuya ngqo entloko. Kodwa ukuba uthetha naye ngolwimi lwakhe ncakasana, oko kuya ngqo entliziyweni." grin grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Nah, just looked for 'em.

"Ukuba uthetha nomntu ngolwimi aluqondayo, oko kuya ngqo entloko. Kodwa ukuba uthetha naye ngolwimi lwakhe ncakasana, oko kuya ngqo entliziyweni." grin grin

Yebo yes! That's a Mandela quote right there. Am I right?

I'll teach you Xhosa if you teach me your language smiley
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yebo yes! That's a Mandela quote right there. Am I right?

I'll teach you Xhosa if you teach me your language smiley

Yes, it is. i thought i got the first one. I laughed and asked, No? Plus andiqondi.
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Yes, it is. i thought i got the first one. I laughed and asked, No? Plus andiqondi.

Ukuhleka, not ukhuleka.. Ukhuleka means to pray in Zulu. Ukuhleka is laughter in all the Nguni languages (Zulu, Xhosa, Swazi & Ndebele). You tried though. Niiiice smiley
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ukuhleka, not ukhuleka.. Ukhuleka means to pray in Zulu. Ukuhleka is laughter in all the Nguni languages (Zulu, Xhosa, Swazi & Ndebele). You tried though. Niiiice smiley

winkndiyabulela, Unjani? cheesy
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

winkndiyabulela, Unjani? cheesy

#Dead

Now that's on point. Ndiyaphila, wena unjani?

Oshe for learning smiley You honestly just reminded me of home because in the place where I live, most people speak different languages & I don't get a chance to speak my language very often.
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

#Dead

Now that's on point. Ndiyaphila, wena unjani?

Oshe for learning smiley You honestly just reminded me of home because in the place where I live, most people speak different languages & I don't get a chance to speak my language very often.

oh, ndiyacela. It's nothing. Ndiphilile, enkosi.

Ulwimi olunye zange lonela grin grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by MrBONE2(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
vooyour:
hey guys I'm new to this forum. I'm a South African girl and I love Nigeria and it's people. I also wish to visit in the next few years (very expensive trip). Anyway, from what I've been reading in this forum, I can't help but get the impression that Nigerians hate us. yes I know some of you are upset because of the xenophobic attacks. To be honest, the people who do this are a very small group hooligans. we don't all do that. Anyway I think all kinds of people have their flaws. I'm afraid if I ever visit Naija I'd be scared to say I'm from SA.
I just wanna know if yall really hate us.
PS. I also really like some Nigerian guys but I've seen a forum with some Naija sistas attacking us. Abeg sisters don't be stingy with your guys :p
Hi Sisi,you are right,It is only Great One"God"that can resolve our difference.Just hoping issues between them are resolved.Ngiyabonga.
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

oh, ndiyacela. It's nothing. Ndiphilile, enkosi.

Ulwimi olunye zange lonela grin grin

Hahahah. Very true on the last bit. OMG, you're just awesome. Made my afternoon.
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahahah. Very true on the last bit. OMG, you're just awesome. Made my afternoon.

Umlilo! Umlilo! Nceda! Nceda! She's blowin' smoke up ma butt again!!! grin grin

I gotta prepare for the meetin' now.

Ube nemini emyoli wink
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Umlilo! Umlilo! Nceda! Nceda! She's blowin' smoke up ma butt again!!! grin grin

I gotta prepare for the meetin' now.

Ube nemini emyoli wink

LMFAO. It's real talk. All the best & great day to you too.
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by vooyour(f): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
guys lol I see some of you are salty. but come on guys we're not bad. and no I'm not looking for love here or whatever
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by JayJustus(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
we don't hate... I have two south african friends...one in my band that sings quite well...and one I met in singapore...we are very close...they are cool but but but dem too dey jealous us okwia...issorait...

confession: I almost beat one up in my school... smiley
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by vooyour(f): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
menix:
South African lady with Lagos pidgin english..

U dey find Maga bah?

When MTN must have paid the Fine, we would talk more..

I'm actually teaching myself pidgin. but I don't understand a word you said.
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by vooyour(f): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
adepiero:
I don't like your guys but the girls are wonderful cheesy just a few rands and your already in Bangalore grin
that's offensive
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by vooyour(f): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Vuyo hi smiley

Welcome to the forum. I'm also South African, btw. Nice to meet you. Your name sounds Xhosa, ubuya phi?
ndingowase Monti sisi. wena?
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by vooyour(f): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
PuciPrince:
I have interacted and lived with a few southafricans and i liked them.

However, some can be very scary. The way they look at foreigners is quite a thing of great concern. Especially if you are black.

While i was in midrand, the spar attendants there hardly smile. They dnt even respond when you greet them in english language.

really sorry you had to experience that
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
vooyour:

ndingowase Monti sisi. wena?

Ah, mntase! Nam! Phi?

Mdantsane, btw.
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by vooyour(f): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Moz22:
Its not hate..We Nigerians are stuck with the mentality of being Giant of Africa which in reality, we are not and are not gonna be subdued by any other country talkless of SA. That alone has developed into envy in the minds of both Nigerians and South Africans. We Nigerians are envious of South africans because of their growth of the years while South Africans are envious of Nigerians because the recognition her citizens get at international levels e.g U17worldcup, MTVbase Nominees amongst others. That's why u will never find a nigerian artiste in a song with his south african counterpart aside Davido and mafizikolo
actually there are more collabos than you think. ice prince, burna boy, emmy gee etc

1 Like

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by vooyour(f): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
phrezzz:
Hello swtsmiley welcome to Nairaland. the answer to your question is NO. Nigerians are welcoming and warmly people tho there are the blacksheeps who would hate most simply because of the SA Naija Rivary based on Economy, ladies,millitary and the recent xenophobia attack along with some other issues. was once one of them, repented tho. you are more than welcome here they are quite some number of good SA'ns here like 14 and co. cheers
okay I understand
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by vooyour(f): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ah, mntase! Nam! Phi?
Mdantsane, btw.
lol me too kwa 13. qha ndisese bhayi eskolwwn ngok
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
vooyour:
lol me too kwa 13. qha ndisese bhayi eskolwwn ngok

Oh ok, sana. Mna from NU 8. Sidiban'emazweni lol. Wamnkelekil'eShukushukuma grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by vooyour(f): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh ok, sana. Mna from NU 8. Sidiban'emazweni lol. Wamnkelekil'eShukushukuma grin
lol yho kuse shukushukuma nyan apha. grin[quote author=PunkyVeer post=39912800]

lol yho kuse shukushukuma nyan apha. grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
vooyour:

lol yho kuse shukushukuma nyan apha. grin

Kumnandi ke kodwa. Uhleka ugigitheke xa bengasanga
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Kumnandi ke kodwa. Uhleka ugigitheke xa bengasanga

Chineke. Kilonso bayi? Abi won fe blow nairaland ni?

Egbawa ooooo
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
PuciPrince:

Chineke. Kilonso bayi? Abi won fe blow nairaland ni?

Egbawa ooooo

Leave us alone, we're gossiping grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Leave us alone, we're gossiping grin

I tjink seun needs to introduce a button for auto translate oooo. I no trust u this punkyveer undecided
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
PuciPrince:

I tjink seun needs to introduce a button for auto translate oooo. I no trust u this punkyveer undecided

Awww, come on. You don't trust me? I'm as harmless as a water pistol grin

Was just kidding on the gossiping talk. I was just welcoming her & told her how fun it is here when people aren't arguing. That's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, You Love Cute Guys! Would U Date This Cute Guy? (photo) / When Your Pennis Is Outside Unknown To You. / I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.