Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? (7152 Views)

Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) / What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? / Yall Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Candyrain:

Wow cheesy

Hahaha. That's my girl & she deserves something sexy in her life grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by iykbethany(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2015
vooyour:
hey guys I'm new to this forum. I'm a South African girl and I love Nigeria and it's people. I also wish to visit in the next few years (very expensive trip). Anyway, from what I've been reading in this forum, I can't help but get the impression that Nigerians hate us. yes I know some of you are upset because of the xenophobic attacks. To be honest, the people who do this are a very small group hooligans. we don't all do that. Anyway I think all kinds of people have their flaws. I'm afraid if I ever visit Naija I'd be scared to say I'm from SA.
I just wanna know if yall really hate us.
PS. I also really like some Nigerian guys but I've seen a forum with some Naija sistas attacking us. Abeg sisters don't be stingy with your guys :p

Not all south Africans love or hate Nigerians
Not all Nigerians will love or hate south Africans
Most Nigerians love SA, we proved it during the apartheid regime.
Most Nigerians like me are sad that most African countries we loved and supported are repaying us with evil. It's true some Nigerians are no good but it's totally bs to blame every ill of your society on Nigerians. Even if you kill or deport all Nigerians in SA today it still won't stop sa men from being lazy

1 Like

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by czarr(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2015
Lol,naija guys no dey believe anything just like that without strong proof.

Na too much scammers cause amgrin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Moz22: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2015
Its not hate..We Nigerians are stuck with the mentality of being Giant of Africa which in reality, we are not and are not gonna be subdued by any other country talkless of SA. That alone has developed into envy in the minds of both Nigerians and South Africans. We Nigerians are envious of South africans because of their growth of the years while South Africans are envious of Nigerians because the recognition her citizens get at international levels e.g U17worldcup, MTVbase Nominees amongst others. That's why u will never find a nigerian artiste in a song with his south african counterpart aside Davido and mafizikolo

3 Likes

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Candyrain(m): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. That's my girl & she deserves something sexy in her life grin

Misspicy where art thou? Punkie said you deserve something sexy. Start getting your things ready.

1 Like

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by misspicy(f): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2015
Candyrain:

Miss picy where art thou? Punkie said you deserve something sexy. Start getting your things ready.
grin am done packing just waiting for the right time...kikikiki
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Candyrain(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

grin am done packing just waiting for the right time...kikikiki

Punkyveer over to you, Spicy is ready and good to go. Both of you should make sure a keg of palm wine gets to me before anything else grin

1 Like

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2015
Candyrain:

Punkyveer over to you, Spicy is ready and good to go. Both of you should make sure a keg of palm wine gets to me before anything else grin

Yeah, I'm taking her away to come join my family because puciprince is not claiming her as strongly as a man should claim his woman. Now my cuz on the other hand is a warrior grin Your wish will be granted smiley
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, I'm taking her away to come join my family because puciprince is not claiming her as strongly as a man should claim his woman. Now my cuz on the other hand is a warrior grin Your wish will be granted smiley

Misspicy u really sure u wanto go there? undecided
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Show us what you do have angry

How do i show u nw sad
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by misspicy(f): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2015
PuciPrince:

Mis spicy u really sure u wanto go there? undecided
seriously yes embarassed
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

seriously yes embarassed

cry cry

No P. Just send me a daily picture of punkyveer 's bum every morning grin grin cheesy
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by PunterTim(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2015
Naija Guys Are So Hot And Desired,You Welcome Anytime,Anyday.
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by misspicy(f): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2015
PuciPrince:

cry cry

No P. Just send me a daily picture of punkyveer 's bum every morning grin grin cheesy
shocked lipsrsealed

in your dreams
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Candyrain(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, I'm taking her away to come join my family because puci.prince is not claiming her as strongly as a man should claim his woman. Now my cuz on the other hand is a warrior grin Your wish will be granted smiley

Now you are talking grin

Your cuz is a warrior? How much of a warrior is he?

1 Like

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Candyrain:

Now you are talking grin

Your cuz is a warrior? How much of a warrior is he?

I can sense you just went to the gutter with that one grin

Yeah he is, he'll claim spicy like a man should, Mzansi style wink
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Jtmanager(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you want her for yourself? Nobody gets to spicy until I've approved. So show us your packs & your paper stack grin

Abeg hook me too ooo
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2015
Jtmanager:

Abeg hook me too ooo

With my cousin?

1 Like

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2015
your jiggly stuffs first...
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you want her for yourself? Nobody gets to spicy until I've approved. So show us your packs & your paper stack grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Jtmanager(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

With my cousin?
Hahaha a ha....
Wit urself no worries bout ur cuz
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Philipsdael(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2015
My opinion, I don't hate S.Africans, I know some of my Naija brothers over there are into a lot of shaddy businesses, but it calls for reprisal response when SA starts generalizing and stigmatizing any bearer of our Green Passport.
I don't think Nigerians hates S.Africans, we only reciprocate the hate or love you give to us.
PunkyVeer:

Vuyo hi smiley

Welcome to the forum. I'm also South African, btw. Nice to meet you. Your name sounds Xhosa, ubuya phi?
Pls, I will like you to recommend any ( top class ) S.A forum site to me . I will like to be in such online community.
Thanks
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2015
Philipsdael:
My opinion, I don't hate S.Africans, I know some of my Naija brothers over there are into a lot of shaddy businesses, but it calls for reprisal response when SA starts generalizing and stigmatizing any bearer of Green Passport.
I don't think Nigerians hates S.Africans, we only reciprocate the hate or love you give to us.

Pls, I will like you to recommend any ( top class ) S.A forum site to me . I will like to be in such online community.
Thanks

I don't frequent many SA forums except the TV & gossip ones. Just google SA forums & I'm sure something that resonates with you will pop up.
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I don't frequent many SA forums except the TV & gossip ones. Just google SA forums & I'm sure something that resonates with you will pop up.

Gosipa grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2015
PuciPrince:

Gosipa grin

Lol, I don't gossip but I still like to hear some juicy gossip tongue I have this neighbour downstairs & she keeps me up to date with almost everything happening in the lives of the people around where we live. Ok, I don't know everyone she is talking about but it's still nice to hear all the shadiness grin

I don't trust her though. So I never tell her my stuff or add to whatever she may be talking about. Gossips aren't to be trusted.
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Jtmanager(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I don't gossip but I still like to hear some juicy gossip tongue I have this neighbour downstairs & she keeps me up to date with almost everything happening in the lives of the people around where we live. Ok, I don't know everyone she is talking about but it's still nice to hear all the shadiness grin

I don't trust her though. So I never tell her my stuff or add to whatever she may be talking about. Gossips aren't to be trusted.

Lol..
Busy body
Do open ur blog
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by AfroKnight: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

With my cousin?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Jtmanager(m): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2015
Hahaha....
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

cheesy badt geh. Can i com n visit ya. Lets gossip grin cheesy
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

shocked lipsrsealed

in your dreams

sad
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by phrezzz: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hello swtsmiley welcome to Nairaland. the answer to your question is NO. Nigerians are welcoming and warmly people tho there are the blacksheeps who would hate most simply because of the SA Naija Rivary based on Economy, ladies,millitary and the recent xenophobia attack along with some other issues. was once one of them, repented tho. you are more than welcome here they are quite some number of good SA'ns here like 14 and co. cheers
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by kokomilala(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Naija would never attack you...never! That, I can assure you.
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. I'll hook you up with my cuz & make you our makoti (daughter-inlaw) grin

And if this grandpa groom visits SA, you'd make him swaer? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) / Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife / See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.