Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,399 members, 7,839,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers (39483 Views)

Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by kennyman2000(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2015
why are some of them avoiding eachother handshake? Abi, this people get eachother for mind ni. A woman just avoided shaking a minister's hand now. Instead, bow her head.
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Samguine: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola hair don white finish. Haba!!!!
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by MayorMayor99(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Wailing Wailers are warming up. FFk and co
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by PassingShot(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2015
SEYIKP:
don't mind the hypocrite. He shaked. Mitchel Obama and Adams oshomale wife. But now he's forming religiousity.
Mumu. He shakes women who normally shake hands with men. He won't shake hands with women whose religion or belief doesn't allow it. And that's what's happening here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by BERNANKE(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Let the work begin..... Nigeria and plenty ceremony sha.. 3 and 1/2 more years to fix Nigeria under pmb using noisemakers
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by DKOKO3(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2015
The ministers are taking oath of office alphabetically according to their respective State.

Now in State N such as Nassarawa, Niger and the rest.
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by PassingShot(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2015
kennyman2000:
why are some of them avoiding eachother handshake? Abi, this people get eachother for mind ni. A woman just avoided shaking a minister's hand now. Instead, bow her head.
That's her culture, her religion belief. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by ricsman(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2015
ok
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by tophee(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Buhari is surely the best thing that happened to Nigeria this year....he is also a role model for Muslims in Nigeria, Sai baba!!!

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by chukel(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2015
braine:

Soon you'll start to shout Biafra
when ur brain boots, u will realize I don't know what biafra is. I'm a proud Nigerian. I am proud to have buhari as my president. I am part of the 5% that voted him.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by factorial1(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Why Buhari Abubakar con dey frown like this... He looks too serious
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by dabossman(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2015
PassingShot:

Mumu. He shakes women who normally shake hands with men. He won't shake hands with women whose religion or belief doesn't allow it. And that's what's happening here.

I like your spirit. You take time to educate those who chose to be ignorant. Me? I nor dey get that patience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Hysmady(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Omo this thread carry load o shocked Viewers yapa gan
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Bizibi(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2015
PassingShot:

body dey sweet you now......pray make em perform
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2015
I hear Jonathan is watching from his room in Otuoke.

Jonathan sef
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Brytawon(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2015
biotechshola:

yes, shaking between opposite sex that are non maharam (strangers or dos who are eligible to marry each other ) is highly forbidden. U can only shake hands wt an opposite sex frm ur family who u are nt eligible to marry.

So what about the handshake with Michelle Obama, Angela Merkel and Lara Oshiomole
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by TheAdvocate(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Abbeyme:
I love this Inauguration!

Nothing like party affiliation Insignia! If it were those PDP, you'll see decorations in their party colours.
This is a national event and hence only national colours and national flags are essential!

And did u hear 'So help me GOD!' (Religious Tolerance)

May God not help them then.
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by HowAreYou(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2015
Promzyunique:
AIT isn't showing it o!!
I guess AIT is not for Nigeria...They belong to the PDP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by HowAreYou(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2015
Promzyunique:
AIT isn't showing it o!!
I guess AIT is not for Nigeria...They belong to the PDP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by factorial1(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2015
Line up according to your gogorolarity
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2015
God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by HowAreYou(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:
When a female minister refuses to shake hands with the VP
grin grin
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Promzyunique(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2015
d 2nd set taking their own oath
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2015
okay.
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Gbawe: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2015
stinggy:

Ask them. His only sin is going against 'their son'.
Amaechi is not perfect, but he wouldn't have been hated had it been he worked with Jona.

What's bad in having you our mind and following what your principles are?

Thank you ojare. Amaechi is rare because he is very brave, principled and able to stay the course while refusing to be bullied/intimidated by anyone. Why do so-called brilliant technocrats like Okonjo Iweala, Allison-Madueke, Aganga et al turned out to be abject failures? Because they are all weaklings who took the apple from the serpent they are supposed to defeat and ate it. I said it before that what is killing Nigeria is that it is always crooks, cabal bosses and destructive AGIPs (any government in power) who are first to approach A new President and new Ministers to show them how they can become wealthy beyond imagination by looting Nigeria. If you give in you will end up like GEJ and Allison-Madueke. Buhari is the ultimate evidential proof that it is not about book knowledge alone. He not as well-read on paper as GEJ yet Buhari, in 5 months, has shown he is million times a better, more principled, more pro-people and more effective leader than GEJ.

Say what you will about Amaechi but we all know no one will get him to do what he does not want to do. If Amaechi therefore want to serve Nigeria and place their interest above anything else, then no one or cabal will prevent him from doing that. knowing my own Country and how things work in it, I would prefer, any day, a leader like Amaechi than a weakling who has 50 PHDs yet only will use his knowledge to serve cabal and hide our money in every corner of the world.

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by braine(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola's handshake was firm and authoritattive! He exudes soooo much confidence. cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by IYANGBALI: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2015
PassingShot:

abeg ignore those fooools

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by MifiHost: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2015
Install any CMS Component with our automated web installer.

100% Off Basic Hosting Plan - MifiHost

We are giving out our Basic web hosting Plan for free to users . Our Basic Plan is the real deal. There are no hidden fees, no deposit or credit card required. Signing up for a Basic free web hosting account is fast and easy. You can use our services for a lifetime if that is what you desire.Click the Link Below to go to the Offer Page

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Nnamoo77: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2015
Mr PMB, do fast give all these pple their portfolio, I have another things to do because no be only u waka come here ooooooo!!!!
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Promzyunique(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2015
dy re done with d 7th batch making them 28 in nos remaining 2more batches

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed / Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters / FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.