Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,340 members, 7,839,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers (39480 Views)

Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2015
It is official to call them noise makers? Just asking o
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2015
Keneking:
I hear Jonathan is watching from his room in Otuoke.

Jonathan sef

Use your brain little one. Jonathan is in the US on the invite of the US Government doing something meaningful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by biotechshola(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2015
Brytawon:

So what about the handshake with Michelle Obama, Angela Merkel and Lara Oshiomole

bro, am nt using buhari as a case study, i only said is provided in islam nd the reason why i coment was because d guy asked frm islamic perspective. Buhari's reason for shaking nd refusing to shake is best understood by him.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by IYANGBALI: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Keneking:
I hear Jonathan is watching from his room in Otuoke.

Jonathan sef
the man no get shame for body at all
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by factorial1(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2015
Prof Isaac Adewole now
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Ajibel(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2015
It seems Fashola is the only male minister that shook the hand of that woman at the right side of PMB. Others would just wave at her.
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by SHOPPERS(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2015
I still stand with PDP. These guys are learners and they will soon prove themselves to be ignorant of national management.
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Kingsley1000(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2015
SAI BABA

SAI BABA

SAI BABA

SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI

Abeg hit like if you believe in this CHANGE movement

i pray may your enemies remains confused and mute like PDP senators and corhorts when they see you EXCEL

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Promzyunique(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2015
Prof.Adewole been described
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by chukel(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2015
SHOPPERS:
I still stand with PDP. These guys are learners and they will soon prove themselves to be ignorant of national management.

see u see high blood pressure. U go die o.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by HowAreYou(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2015
SHOPPERS:

Wetin dis one dey tlk slf? undecided

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by factorial1(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2015
Wetin nah... Barrister
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the man no get shame for body at all

IYANGLALI, Abeg give uncle GEJ some space. I for give you your size now, but you're old school here and will respect that.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Titihaino(f): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2015
pls which radio station is reporting the live update.
tuncy:
Showing on Channels TV

Fashola, Ngige, Alhassan, Dambazzu, Amina arrive venue.....

More update...

Inauguration to start proper by 10am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcvAdNnaGXM
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Promzyunique(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Barr dalun born in plateau state, been described
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by megawax8: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2015
I just wish these people KNOW and DO that which is expected to move Nigeria forward without prejudice.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by factorial1(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2015
Yes, Amaechi got applauded
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by dayo23(f): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2015
I just luv this Man Ameachi! God bless him
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2015
This guy nor fit get portfolio

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Promzyunique(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi's own going on now
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by jantavanta(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2015
kennyman2000:
why are some of them avoiding eachother handshake? Abi, this people get eachother for mind ni. A woman just avoided shaking a minister's hand now. Instead, bow her head.

Cultural confusion
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by RubyE(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2015
G.O.C Rotimi Amaechi!!!
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by justmenoni: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2015
[bro it's hypocrisy... If this same ppl are out of the country they will do otherwise does it mean they have sinned?quote author=biotechshola post=39905045]

bro, am nt using buhari as a case study, i only said is provided in islam nd the reason why i coment was because d guy asked frm islamic perspective. Buhari's reason for shaking nd refusing to shake is best understood by him.

[/quote]
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by IYANGBALI: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=FrontPageLawyer post=39905229]

IYANGLALI, Abeg give uncle GEJ some space. I for give you your size now, but you're old school here and will respect that.[/quotesmiley
SAI BABA

SAI BABA

SAI BABA

SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by dayo23(f): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2015
Who is this plateau man? grin grin grin
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Samguine: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2015
Please what is that minister on red beret wearing? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Nnamoo77: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2015
[left][/left]Samguine: Fashola hair don white finish. Haba!!!!Samguine: Fashola hair don white finish. Haba!!!!Samguine: Fashola hair don white finish. Haba!!!! Lolz
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by iclass1: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2015
SHOPPERS:

Enemy of progress, if that's ur prayer it won't work...learner like u what do u know about National management...like PDP like YOU.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by modath(f): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2015
Da fuq is dalong wearing? cheesy

Midolian, Howdy. .. where have you been, the agitators scared you away ni? smiley
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by veraponpo(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2015
Lai Muhammed was called Master of the game and Amaechi was called GOC (General Officer Commanding)

Lovely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2015
Samguine:
Please what is that minister on red beret wearing? undecided

He is wearing red Beret
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Promzyunique(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2015
All dx oath taking na rubbish, cos dy will still play normal politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 / Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri / Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.