Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! (7192 Views)

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by diamondc(f): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
you equally didn't type well
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by pbs4real(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
dupsil:
I was working with her husband during my IT attachment. Nothing more
why do I have this feelings that U have something to do with her husby? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by dupsil(f): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2015
I take offense to you calling me names and insinuating what is not. I never went out with the man and he never bought me things but we were quite close and I knew he had issues with his marriage and hence my advise to the Lady
ezteem:

Does your work run with office hours!? Can you swear you've never eaten out wih him or him buying you something that's not work related ?

Swear......

WORKER .. Worker rhymes with sex-WORKER

Remember this, rumors work with truth always ..... She's right about you. If not you'll have proof that's there's nothing btw you and your boss/her husband ...
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by dupsil(f): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2015
I was attached to her husband during my IT placement. We were quite close though and he told me he had issues with his marriage and hence my advise to the wife bt I never went out wt him
kilode100:
Who's the husband to you? Why would she single you out?

Nne, this your gist is incomplete and I ain't buying it...

All you Aunty Gwegwelina in tha house, leave married men ALONE!!
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by onstelly(f): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2015
dupsil:
I was attached to her husband during my IT placement. We were quite close though and he told me he had issues with his marriage and hence my advise to the wife bt I never went out wt him
But you shouldn't have blame the woman for the problem in her marriage, after all for we know the man might not be telling the whole truth.
That's so wrong of you
You are a woman and will get married someday, let's assume the reverse is the case, how will you feel
Just be truthfull

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by lurlah2014(f): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2015
Am always angry when I see ladies replying married woman that accuse they of sleeping with their husband.

U girls why do u enjoy used goods #di*k ehn u this KARISHIKA girls of now adays

And u married woman why can u use what u use then to charm ur husband into marrying to then again to tire him to ur waist for eternity ehnnnn

I rest my case #courttttttt
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by LadyJul(f): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2015
Abeg you guys should stop condemning the op....it can be she wasn't really having any intimate relationship with the man....but am sure the man wanted to be intimate with her dats y the wife is so angry.,..op please the best thing to do is just cut off any ties with the man and stop being quite close with a married man.,...And God will find your own husband in Jesus name....
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by dupsil(f): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2015
Am not going out wt her husband,
fajani:
be sincere dorcas, are you not really going out with her husband? cos ur response is contradictory....
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by free2ryhme: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2015
dupsil:
Am not going out wt her husband,

say the truth and let the devil be ashamed, if at all the devil is ashamed, he the devil has been evil since the days of Adam and eve

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Jennystyle(f): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2015
No smoke without fire @ op are sure there is not an ounce of truth in what, she's thinking, her insinuations maybe right you know. This is one reason i don't keep acquaintance with married men, am no saint don't quote me wrong, because what goes around comes back around, if a girl date a married man, when she gets married, girls will date her husband. It's very simple, law of karma.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by precised: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Quite dating her hubby n if u say u not y being defensive, surely she did some investigations before texting you n not other girls
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by anonym0us: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Expect bashing of your life
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2016
THIS OP IS A FULL TIME IDIOT OH
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by xest(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2016
smithsydny:
Quote of the day:
No matter how big your smartphone's screen may look like, you still have to scroll down to see chelsea's position on the league table!..
#deep.
hahahahhahahahahaha, thats funny but true though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Collection Of Funny Memes 2016 / I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! / Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.