Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige (59122 Views)

Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire / The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by stanleyazo(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2015
My Nigga!! E don tey o
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by sukkot: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2015
nigige - make i no look this general for eye ooo before him change hin mind come sack me from this better position for insubordination

buhari - why this man no look me for eye na ? abi hin dey secretly nurse ambition to agitate for biafra from this hin new position ?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by axiliborha(f): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2015
freedom96:
I'm 100% sure that your skin is brighter than your teeth,except if u bleach it as well.I dare u to show us ur teeth.....I hope it won't affect the brightness of my iPad though cheesy
shut up oga you won tell us say you dey use IPAD why you no mention one low class phone
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by shapman: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Ginaz:
buhari's eyes eh, it shines brighter than his teeth
forget Buhari's eyes, the babe wey you use for your dp make brain. kudos to her parents.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by juman(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin grin

The cabinet is fully loaded.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by alexov(m): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
That's the handshake of a confident man. Nigerians can rest easy, Onwa is in control.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by oderemo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
timilehing:
If the Igbos want secession , I don't know why they're not turning down all these ministerial appointments
True talk. But them be belletwos , any where belle face.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by freedom96: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
axiliborha:
shut up oga you won tell us say you dey use IPAD why you no mention one low class phone
C'mon bae,iPad is not a big deal.By the way,my English is not low class,so don't expect me to use low class phone cool.Your English is low class,so I expect u re using aba made phone.Dont quote me again,I don't want virus on my device.Okayy?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by axiliborha(f): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
freedom96:
C'mon bae,iPad is not a big deal.By the way,my English is not low class,so don't expect me to use low class phone cool.Your English is low class,so I expect u re using aba made phone.Dont quote me again,I don't want virus on my device.Okayy?
if its no big deal then why tell us......stop forming unnecessary habits you mates are forming too....it doesn't pay at all.....my English is low class because am replying a low class like you....I don't need to think too much on what am typing cause as for a human like you self it doesn't pay off.....take you dirty boy style some where else....dirty nigga like yourself pfft
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by MissNoble(f): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2015
Favparis:

shocked shocked shocked is that so? But he looks short in my eyes o............. cheesy
lol he's not.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by freedom96: 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
axiliborha:
if its no big deal then why tell us......stop forming unnecessary habits you mates are forming too....it doesn't pay at all.....my English is low class because am replying a low class like you....I don't need to think too much on what am typing cause as for a human like you self it doesn't pay off.....take you dirty boy style some where else....dirty nigga like yourself pfft
Axiliborha dearie,I wasn't telling you.If I had said I was using Nokia x2 you wouldn't have seen it as a show off right?That is cos x2 is not a big deal to u,but someone at a class lower than yours would definitely see it as a show off cos x2 is probably his dream phone.However,to my standard,iPad is not a big deal,apparently it's a huge deal to u.I guess u only see iPads on tv cheesy,but it's okay,I can't blame you.It is a general problem.I see u have made an effort to use standard English this time,it's okay but not good enough.I'm unimpressed! undecided I'm not dirty....okayy??
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by elopee3000(m): 1:36am On Nov 15, 2015
yapapa:
u mumu small, I rememba wen your ppl where asked to pronounce Toro" during d war,most of erm ended up getting slaughtered like chickens by d Hausa's cos they couldn't perfectly..it doesn't mean your ppl were daft or something. so get it in your small brain learning others languages can be challenging.
ur right so no tribe is perfect smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.