Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige (59121 Views)

Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire / The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by MrFrigid(m): 5:14am On Nov 12, 2015
;DMY GUY- MY GUY!!!!!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Aroh48(m): 5:14am On Nov 12, 2015
Lord,u are my stronghold.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by cupidFlint(m): 5:15am On Nov 12, 2015
timilehing:
If the Igbos want secession , I don't know why they're not turning down all these ministerial appointments
Take note: They're faction in. Igboland who doesn't want this secessionto take place. These faction must a'times are the jobless and greedy politicians who would not want their source of embeZzlement to stop. They're supposed to represent their people buh often at times what they good at are for their selfish interests.
We're tired of the deceit.
We're tired of Nairaland ethnic bigots telling us that the Igbos contribute nothing to the nation's development.
We're proudly 5%.
We're tired of being sidelined.
FINALLY!!!
WE WANT OUT!!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Buhari: my guyyyy.....hafa na?
Ngige: oga mi, u don see me na....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by omenka(m): 5:20am On Nov 12, 2015
kenedy175:
Ngige Is looking like one strong medicine man (Dibia) grin
Very true. Him "costume" no bad at all. cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 12, 2015
cupidFlint:
Take note: They're faction in. Igboland who doesn't want this secessionto take place. These faction must a'times are the jobless and greedy politicians who would not want their source of embeZzlement to stop. They're supposed to represent their people buh often at times what they good at are for their selfish interests.
We're tired of the deceit.
We're tired of Nairaland ethnic bigots telling us that the Igbos contribute nothing to the nation's development.
We're proudly 5%.
We're tired of being sidelined.
FINALLY!!!
WE WANT OUT!!!!

Fight for good leadership & accountability instead, channel that anger to state government houses.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 12, 2015
ginaz
freedom96:
I'm 100% sure that your skin is brighter than your teeth,except if u bleach it as well.I dare u to show us ur teeth.....I hope it won't affect the brightness of my iPad though cheesy

Baddest punchline....will you keep quiet or respond? freedom96, 10 - ginaz 0
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 12, 2015
Man of good heart...I wish all Igbo behave like this man.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by catchfun: 5:37am On Nov 12, 2015
seunmsg:
Ngige : I don grab this appointment., no Ipob thug can stop me from serving as a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by cupidFlint(m): 5:38am On Nov 12, 2015
engrkenny:

Fight for good leadership & accountability instead, channel that anger to state government houses.
Do the above said and see the worse case scenario. Coming into play.
The agitation spirit cannot be quenched now. Its too late.
Nigeria was forced to exist for the interest of the colonial masters and for the benefit of a certain region.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by miqos02(m): 5:39am On Nov 12, 2015
ok
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 12, 2015
omenka:
Very true. Him "costume" no bad at all. cheesy

He's a true son of the soil. And it's not your business.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by saintgoogle(m): 5:42am On Nov 12, 2015
freedom96:
I'm 100% sure that your skin is brighter than your teeth,except if u bleach it as well.I dare u to show us ur teeth.....I hope it won't affect the brightness of my iPad though cheesy
Where is the clap emoticon when I need it

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 12, 2015
cupidFlint:
Do the above said and see the worse case scenario. Coming into play.
The agitation spirit cannot be quenched now. Its too late.
Nigeria was forced to exist for the interest of the colonial masters and for the benefit of a certain region.

For me, everyone should be fighting to determine the kind of country we want Nigeria to be, breaking this country won't solve this problem. Take a look at South Sudan.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by moscobabs(m): 5:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Ginaz:
buhari's eyes eh, it shines brighter than his teeth
don't tell me you r falling in love with the old General o
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Goldencollins: 6:04am On Nov 12, 2015
is shaking of hands and smiling like pregnant women the change we voted for? apc party of lying lairs
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by SpaceTour: 6:07am On Nov 12, 2015
He is actually a medical doctor of over 35yrs professional experience. LOL

kenedy175:
Ngige Is looking like one strong medicine man (Dibia) grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 12, 2015
ekafine:

Buhari shows his hatred for ndi igbo once again. See how he is squeezing Ngige's hand !

Mr President, keep proving the na sayers wrong. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by otukpo(f): 6:19am On Nov 12, 2015
EnimeBassey:
its odinma not odun ma

You are still wrong.
It is
O di nma.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by mikkypel(m): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Buhari : guyman, shey u know say if biafra finally comes, you will be a foreigner.. Na to commot u
Ngige: Oga face camera make we snap first.. Those idiots chanting biafra will soon shut up.. I just dey look dem.. I never get their time.. So dem no wan make I enjoy my juicy portfolio.. Camera man one for us jare

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Alexander001(m): 6:31am On Nov 12, 2015
ngige na show man, he suppose be comedian.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Flye: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2015
handie:
Minister of labor and productivity an ordinary portfolio? Thought I've heard it all! Buhari don't need to ask anyone to turn u guys to his side. Na to siddon look una. When u guys are tired, u'll go and chill in one corner. As for Nnamdi Kanu, them don use that one do sacrifice for the gods. For this ur stupid comment, and ur foolish signature, u're to be deported to Biafra within 48 hours

U dey mind them, when Gej appointed Emeka Wogu as minister of labour and productivity the ministry was a strategic and big ministry, when Gej appointed madam bullet proof car (Stella Odua) minister of aviation, the office was a strategic ministry in Nigeria. Fast forward today, Amaechi minister of transport and Aviation put together, it is an agbero post to them and Buhari hate him. Also Ingige with mininster of labour and productivity is ordinary portfolio.

They are full of hatred and sentiment, ever wonder why poeple don't take them serious despite their intelligence and capacity, it is due to this kind of attitude of it must be in my term or it is not good enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Orikinla(m): 6:41am On Nov 12, 2015
SirJeffry:
The osuofia (comedian) of Nigeria senate is now taking his jokes and stupidity to the fed ministry. Kudos undecided
. I can see that you are ignorant of how much Senator Ngige has done for his people; offering more than 100 post secondary scholarships to students, seed grants to poor widows and doing several community projects for his constituency. Dr. Chris Ngige is a great man and one of the most patriotic Nigerians who is totally committed to the nation building of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa. Igbos should be proud of him.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Akinz0126(m): 6:43am On Nov 12, 2015
Ngige be like:my president your head dey dere oooo chop knockle.
Buhari be like:you understand why I give you this appointment now no be business as usual ooooo*Wink*

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by RexTramadol1: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Bubu,as u don hold my hand

Na Godwin!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by edwinkube(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Buhari be like; i don dash u minister nw u no say thnk u,,

ingige b like; baba no vex, i go come see u later....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Codyt(m): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2015
Ginaz:
buhari's eyes eh, it shines brighter than his teeth
Na u sabi grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by totorimi: 6:52am On Nov 12, 2015
Area boy stylee as per hanging on the door of a bus has finally paid off. Hr tried sha the man hustle son pay na recovery remain now.BTW PMB is adding weight I can sew pepper don't rest finally.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by zingywingy: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2015
R[i][/i]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by elopee3000(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2015
EnimeBassey:
its odinma not odun ma
Yoruba people can not say anything without putting n un top common odimma a person from Trinidad and tobago can pronounce very well, say love nwanti nti the say love wan tin tin angry

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by yapapa: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2015
engrkenny:

He's a true son of the soil. And it's not your business.
u mean na like babalawo you Igbos dey dress?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2015
e no easy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.