Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation (33056 Views)

No Fund For Eastern Rail Projects Yet - FG / “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola / Reps Probe Tukur, Baraje Over N1tr Rail Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
pi

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by unbeat007(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
AS WE EXPECTED.
COME ON YOU BIAFRAN! grin ;/D
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
It is easier said than done. Possibly, he said the same thing about the Rivers monorail when he was the governor of that state.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Toluabigr8(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dell vostro
2420 Intel celeron 2GB RAM 300GB HARD DISK 29k only 07064351328 or 08133844092
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by jonitoz: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
the Lion has roared... Work has commenced..
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by axtpleasure: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tot gej did not do anything in d country. Why not bycut it and start a fresh one. After all ur tenure is still young to start and complete it.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Dejohnbull: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi, remember ur flying monorail that u use to steal rivers money
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by needrealuvabj81: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
I think my kitchen light went brighter tonight since fashola became minister grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Xano(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Interesting
It is easier said than done. We are aware of the progress and process of the previous administration. We shall verify yours after your tenure ends. We are also aware of the "Mono Rail"
We've heard a lot from this administration, verifiable evidence is important.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Emekamex(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nigeria don enter serious one chance; Amaechi couldn't complete the mono rail in his state, na to come complete Nigeria own; I laugh.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by anytexy: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mogidi:
Coming from the same man who couldn't complete the ones under his own govt.
Picture of Amaechi's botched mono rail project in Rivers.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]
It doesn't matter to his praise singers. As you can see his e-rats supporters yarning Upata here. SmH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by satowind(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
All hail ameachi the conductor general of all danfo buses

Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
cool time would tell.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Doskit(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
That's the spirit
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Johnnoo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fvck off. How can I believe this pixx of sh1t!!! After all the deception in Port Harcourt...
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by youngaz(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
guyz run 4 ur life grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy one of dem has been spotted oooo grin grin nd i mean d *WAILING WAILERS* cool cool run run run run cheesy cheesy grin grin
osaslord500:
grin grin grin [size=17pt]Na so Buhari take promise say he go finish BOKOHARAM in two months. [/size] Hahahaahahahah Apc always making me laugh
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by NoMoreTrolling: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Never seen a country like naija, were ppl get excited over mere talk and not accomplishments.

Like say na today politician dey promise, mtcheew
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by 80million1: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Develop Your Content... It's very important that you constantly and consistently develop yourself, your abilities, capabilities and your content because in today's world, that's what matters. People will relate to you based on the things you have to offer. You don't buy a bottle of coke because of the bottle, you buy it because of the drink - the soda - the content. So work on your content. Listen to this short inspiring video by Lamide Adenuga, and kindly share with a friend please...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc24lev3YxE
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Justicealh3(m): 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Work Begin.... I kno U'll work pass any body, even Ur boss (PMB) will die follow U.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by lumeneng22: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
You said in one of your interview that Jonathan govt has done nothing in the rail sector. Which one are you going to complete then?
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by axfix(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
They don come again APC and their propaganda. Easy to promise but had to fulfill.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by ddippset(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mogidi:
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]
monorail, monorail, monorail. That's what they talk about all day! Why dont you bas+ards talk about the númerous ones he completed in the city of porthacourt where he's widely seen as the best governor rivers state ever had? Apart from wike and his family of course!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by serikiYCU(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Roll it out, let's see oh it flies
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by UncleDeeee(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
I had assumed they all condemned the rail system. Our politicians so full of double standards. E no good to tear mouth. It's Lai Muhammed I'm waiting for
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by DeeHaywire: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
hmmmmm.... baba please fulfill your pledge oh. Nigerians are tired of failed promises

meanwhile,,, DJ Haywire's Slow But Dope Mixtape is out guys. Tha' best mixtape to listen in the morning with cool beats plus its lower in size (17mb) The tracklist is

1.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
2.Falz - Karishika ft. Phyno x Chigul
3.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
4.Runtown feat Wizkid Bend Down Pause
5.DJ JIMMY JATT Ft Wizkid - FEELING THE BEAT
6.Burna Boy - Soke
7.Ketchup - PamPam
8.Timaya - Sanko
9.DJ Shabsy Ft. Kiss Daniel & Sugarboy - Raba
10.Larry Kuti - Olowo Fe Dabira (fast rising act.... dowload at iPunjab.Me)
11.Timaya X Endia X Yung L - Original badman
12.Chris Brown ft Nicki Minaj - Love More
13.Praiz - Sisi ft. Wizkid
14.Phenom - Murda Dem Rmx ft Wizkid
15.Wande Coal Ft. 2Face Idibia - Make You Mine
16.KCEE - Turn by Turn
17.Wizkid - Sound It (Prod. By Sarz)
18.Patoranking - Gal ting riddim cover
19.Chidinma X M.I Abaga- Lorry
20.Mc Galaxy - Go Gaga ft. Cynthia Morgan & JimmyJatt
21.Viktoh ft lil kesh - Skibi dat
22.Wizkid - Ojuelegba (DJ Wal Redrum Refix)
23.Reekado Banks, TJan, Attitude - Coded
24.Patoranking Ft Wande Coal - My Woman My Everything
25.Saeon ft. Wizkid - Boogie Down

The dowload link is http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3cdff54e
Thank you

P.S Go on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/djhaywire1 to see more updates. NL banned me from posting some of my other works
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by osazeeblue01: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
I wish u GOODLUCK.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by diegwu01: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ballmer:
I hope once Aneachi upgrade Enugu airport to international standard like Lagos and Abuja unlike Jonathan / [b]Oduah that converted the airport into a seaport [/b]I hope Biafrans won't claim it is one of Ebele/Oduah's achievements o.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by tosyne2much(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
I hope he makes great impacts
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by all4gud(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mogidi:

I am surprise he didn't say anything about port Harcourt 50b Naira momo rail.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by diegwu01: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
The Burden of expectation is on him and fashola, They have no option but to deliver
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
adioolayi:
It's a new dawn Nigerians...work done start!

I love these new set of ministers....No Time To Waste
Time...Straight from inauguration to their offices... No time for
jamboree and social celebrations...These set mean business..
Nigeria is on a path to greatness...

Thank you PMB!

God bless Nigeria

lalasticalala Lion of Africa done start work..come and see grin

Just like he complete monorail in port harcourt.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by FreeGlobe(f): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
monorail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? / Obaseki Weighs Options, May Settle For PDP / APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.