Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation (33060 Views)

No Fund For Eastern Rail Projects Yet - FG / “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola / Reps Probe Tukur, Baraje Over N1tr Rail Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2015
O God, give Your love of justice to those who rule our land.
Help them to rule with wisdom and compassion,
so that the poor and powerless may be treated fairly and with justice.
Open their ears to the cries for help from those caught
in cycles of poverty, abuse or violence.
Give them wisdom to know how best to respond,
and courage to do the right thing, even when it may not be popular.
Under their rule, may the people flourish;
may there be lasting peace and plenty for all. Amen.

Long Live Nigeria,
Long Live Mr. President Buhari and His Cabinet
Long Live Ebiraland and Kogi State.

Onelove. Mr. President move in whichever way you think will benefit Nigerians... APC didnt grant Ebira people governorship ticket even when we came second on primaries, deputy was also deny of the ppl also minister was also takenway. still Nigeria must move forward and i believe God is involved... I dont see it as punishment from anybody. But am proudly an Ebirawoman.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2015
My question is Ameachi couldn't complete the monorail project in Rivers State how is he to complete the railway projects in Nigeria? What is this Nigeria turning into? A man you know that couldn't do something in his state now how do you expect him to do it for a wide country like Nigeria?
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by iukpe: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bigmillz:
My question is Ameachi couldn't complete the monorail project in Rivers State how is he to complete the railway projects in Nigeria? What is this Nigeria turning into? A man you know that couldn't do something in his state now how do you expect him to do it for a wide country like Nigeria?

It's a trap! I smell a rat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Adopts New Technology For Long Lasting Roads / Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal / Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.