Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation (33061 Views)

No Fund For Eastern Rail Projects Yet - FG / “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola / Reps Probe Tukur, Baraje Over N1tr Rail Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ballmer:
I hope once Aneachi upgrade Enugu airport to international standard like Lagos and Abuja unlike Jonathan / Oduah that converted the airport into a seaport I hope Biafrans won't claim it is one of Ebele/Oduah's achievements o.
He should first complete his monorail in Ph b4 we take him serious
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by niyigoodluck: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
The Lion of the Niger Delta Politics..The Architect of Change.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Sweetlemon(f): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wow! Healthy competition!
I forsee Amaechi and Fashola struggling to impress Baba. Gosh! I'm soooooo proud of myself for being part of this change. grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by bashydemy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
That's my amiable minister for transportation, get to work and prove to them that you have what it takes to be in the strong ministry. Start with airport and seaport rebuilding and rail construction. Also Nigeria airways need to get back on and working fine with new aircrafts.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by sniperr007(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
This man has started to promise; not knowing or analyzing the challenges ahead.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by banio: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
I heard Amaechi constructed monorail in Rivers State. Please replicate that across Nigeria
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
JingoOAU:
As I dey read this, my head come dey swell...I hope it wouldn't burst
...if you belong to Wicked Wike, I don't guarantee your head won't burst...
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Uzosaint(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi Failed As A Governor,Couldn't Complete The Railway Projects And So Many Others And Had The Money Either Embezzled/Diverted,Just Like A Bill Is Dead On Arrival So Has Amaechi Already Failed Prior Before Becoming A Minister.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Delphi(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
Most times i wonder what this generation is turning to be. Government is a continuum! If a governor did not complete a project because of time constraints, his successor should. In this 21st century, constructing a monorail should not amaze anyone. Come to Europe, I bet you will be subdued by the state-of-the- art infrastructure. Nigeria should move fast with rapid infrastructural development and industrialization as to earn a place in the comity of nations.

Mogidi:
Coming from the same man who couldn't complete the ones under his own govt.
Picture of Amaechi's botched mono rail project in Rivers.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

TRANSPORTER

Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by brain54(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ballmer:
I hope once Aneachi upgrade Enugu airport to international standard like Lagos and Abuja unlike Jonathan / Oduah that converted the airport into a seaport I hope Biafrans won't claim it is one of Ebele/Oduah's achievements o.
Bro since I joined nairaland I swear this is the most stupid remark av come across. No offence...congrats!
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Delphi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Some times i wonder what this generation is turning to be. Government is a continuum! If a governor did not complete a project because of time constraints, his successor should. In this 21st century, constructing a monorail should not amaze anyone. Come to Europe, I bet you will be subdued by the state-of-the-art infrastructure. Nigeria should move fast with rapid infrastructural development and industrialization as to earn a place in the comity of nations.
Uzosaint:
Amaechi Failed As A Governor,Couldn't Complete The Railway Projects And So Many Others And Had The Money Either Embezzled/Diverted,Just Like A Bill Is Dead On Arrival So Has Amaechi Already Failed Prior Before Becoming A Minister.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Delphi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Some times i wonder what this generation is turning to be. Government is a continuum! If a governor did not complete a project because of time constraints, his successor should. In this 21st century, constructing a monorail should not amaze anyone. Come to Europe, I bet you will be subdued by the state-of-the-art infrastructure. Nigeria should move fast with rapid infrastructural development and industrialization as to earn a place in the comity of nations.
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He should first complete his monorail in Ph b4 we take him serious
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by benini56(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
I feel like embarassed crying.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Where are the TANoid, they are no where to be found,they don't contribute to serious issues like this, wailing is a curse never associate with wailers.

Where are the 2 idiots who jump at anyone who speaks the truth? Truckpusher and severeanushape, its like they have deactivated their account.

When next you guys see Amaechi bow to him, he's more than your drunkards Wike and GEJ.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by djkirkoo2(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Go and complete ur #500billion mono rail in Port Harcourt before you begin to dey compile more false promises
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Truckpusher(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
uncle005:
Where are the TANoid, they are no where to be found,they don't contribute to serious issues like this, wailing is a curse never associate with wailers.

Where are the 2 idiots who jump at anyone who speaks the truth? Truckpusher and severeanushape, its like they have deactivated their account.

When next you guys see Amaechi bow to him, he's more than your drunkards Wike and GEJ.
Even a tod and a lowlife scum like you is mentioning me too?

Last time I took your rag ass to the cleaners ,you were invoking Ogun and Amadioha to come and strike your useless faeces eating parents dead while they are mating.

Go make a nice noose and swing till you poo on yourself.

Aturu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Yanks101: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nigerians are very stupidd or are these online warriors bring paid by the APC?
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by stasius: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi second Niger bridge oooh! Daalu
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rt.Hon.Rotimi Amaechi named as minister of Transportation.It will be recalled that ministry of aviation that has to do airports and air transportationshas now been merged with ministry of Transpotation.Which means,Amaechi will be incharge of both air,land and sea transports including railways,aircrafts,ships and maritime authority,Amaechi will now have the power to determine the aircrafts which will be grounded at the airports and the ones to release.He now has the power to monitor the movements of enemies of state.
What a juicy ministry!
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Nicepoker(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
We need rail for bullet trains.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even a tod and a lowlife scum like you is mentioning me too?

Last time I took your rag ass to the cleaners ,you were invoking Ogun and Amadioha to come and strike your useless faeces eating parents dead while they are mating.

Go make a nice noose and swing till you poo on yourself.

Aturu.
Ah! i thought you have deleted your account since you guys cannot withstand pain of defeat.

So you are very much active reading our celebrating comments. For your information, our president has swears Amaechi in as minister of federal Republic of Nigeria.

More room for wailers to go on rampage, Oya Lets go over to you wailers.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Bestbeelieve: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
JOKE OF THE CENTURY!!!!AMAZING COUNTRY!!!!!!
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by AreaFada2: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
denkyw:
enough of the promises, e done do biko, the once you have promised is it it's been denied or impossible to fulfill. IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT, SHOOT DON'T TALK.

My friend you nor tire. Na talk dem dey since March.

Continuing the rail project is good.

Elsewhere, Fashola wants to continue ongoing projects too.

But that also means that the man they criticised so badly was doing something worth continuing.

Sure Amaechi will want to take credit for the comatose rail system GEJ revived.

We the wailing 5% won't just stand akimbo.

Wish them good luck.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Forwetinnah: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
..he has an unfinished one here in Rivers State, let him come and finish his flying monorail first

Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Ashure: 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Now as transport minister he can even start a monorail project from Lagos to Onitsha and Lagos to Kano. Oga the one u start for PortHarcourt never carry one passenger & money still de miss
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Another 8months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by JuanDeDios: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
IyaIode:
Nov 17 ke? my friend you better get to work
No mind am. See im head like November 17.
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by hopily(m): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
adioolayi:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/amaechi-pledges-to-complete-ongoing-rail-projects-calls-for-cooperation/
No, dont completes Jonathan train networks according to APC they are old and out-dated we want speed trains now!
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by lookingfly: 6:21am On Nov 12, 2015
“We are interested in completing all ongoing rail projects around the country because we don’t want to disappoint Nigerians"............ But who started this trail project, is it gmb. But all this APC thieves said Gej never did anything, how comes they are completing a project he started?
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by lookingfly: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2015
uncle005:
Ah! i thought you have deleted your account since you guys cannot withstand pain of defeat.

So you are very much active reading our celebrating comments. For your information, our president has swears Amaechi in as minister of federal Republic of Nigeria.

More room for wailers to go on rampage, Oya Lets go over to you wailers.
wetin this one de talk
Re: Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation by Mrford(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2015
sandraokosun1:
i guess the competition is obvious, to outdo fashola the new darling of pmb, if you know the standards fashola would always set for himself, you would be happy to hear this statement. Even if they dont come first in that competition, you know where we would have gotten if they all give just 50% to attain or beat fashola standard.
Nigerians listen to ur new ministers and here what we had expected, battling to be best for us.
thats the MINDSET, seat TIGHT and embrace CHANGE

who is talking about fashola here? someone made a statement and you are bringing fashola into it. nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo / Lai Mohammed Enjoys Push-Up Exercise With Army Officers (Photos) / Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.