Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (153993 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / This Is How Big My Manhood Is Pic / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Op no mind them o, eat much of fruit. No mind all this chemical generation that will explode your life.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by dotsdavidson(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=bobojoshua post=41214798][/quote]

Raw plantain or banana
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2015
miezy:
Visit www.surehealthinfo..com for more info on how to get your manhood bigger,stronger and fatter.

Hmmmm
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Slowvenom(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Drop your contact number
fluxview:
inbox me your number lets talk. i have a solution for you. some people will come here and claim its there friend that has issue even whn its obvious that we are all masked behind our profile names yet they are still ashamed.
love your sincerity of mind
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Slowvenom(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
akeensbussy:

Pandoro (mi do do ) Ori (chee butter) Amo (do mi). am not only serious...I was born into it. go and do the research and come and give me feedback. visit the elewe omo. immediately you ask for those items they know what u want to achieve.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Slowvenom(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
I stay in Rivers state, dont know if theres anywhere it is sold around me. I really need to get my hands on these items
akeensbussy:

Pandoro (mi do do ) Ori (chee butter) Amo (do mi). am not only serious...I was born into it. go and do the research and come and give me feedback. visit the elewe omo. immediately you ask for those items they know what u want to achieve.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by olarwhumy6(f): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Hmm, informative

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by shona2487(f): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pending d time d million prescriptions Naira lander r giving wld strt working, I think u shld increase d fore-play.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by akeensbussy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Slowvenom:
I stay in Rivers state, dont know if theres anywhere it is sold around me. I really need to get my hands on these items

Add me on whatzapp, I will help you get it here in Ogun State and send it to you. 08137645850. I had bought for 2 people. A guy in Eboyin and Kaduna. tmrrw, I will send to another person In Abeokuta.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by williaam(m): 2:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Any testimony from the pondoro and ari amo mixture? Help a brother
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by ekwuemendinso(m): 3:25pm On Feb 29, 2016

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by williaam(m): 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
ekwuemendinso:

not at all ooo
i used the stuff for more than two months, even my friends self..... but not even a pinch of an inch or quarter was added.....IT DID NOT WORK AT ALL

Thanks Bro, so na lies things oh; jst pray one could have a solution to dis challenge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Ejytex(m): 4:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Maxi112:
use abonicebam on ur duck. try it, it will work marvellous thing for ya duck and ur wife.... thank me lera
Oh boi“wot a wicked guy.Bro u go feet poison person o...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Maxi112: 5:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ejytex:
Oh boi“wot a wicked guy.Bro u go feet poison person o...
I be advice him want...
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by shulamitewoman(f): 6:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Eat more of fruits and veg...especially BANANA and WATERMELON..
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by ekwuemendinso(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
williaam:

Thanks Bro, so na lies things oh; jst pray one could have a solution to dis challenge.
I pray too oooo...
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by macino1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
[sup][/sup]
mukhcech:

mukhcech:
mukhcech:

Nice one. . .information is the beginning of solution
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Smartguy001(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
cumz:

my nigger!!

Bad guy.... grin
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Smartguy001(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
akeensbussy:

Bros me sef nid dis ur solution how I go take get am?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by bammy777(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
cumz:
my nigger!!
. Turn up junkie
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by mjswthrt(f): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Its simple dear just boil one liter of water for 1hr and den put ur dick insyd d water and leave it for abt 30mins.....dnt 4get to thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by lifestyle1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
mjswthrt:
Its simple dear just boil one liter of water for 1hr and den put ur dick insyd d water and leave it for abt 30mins.....dnt 4get to thank me later

Read your comment twice and tell me how you sound.....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
akeensbussy:

if truly you need help, This is what to do.

There is a leaf, if a lady use it to touch her breast it will become over bigger but if a guy use that leaf to touch his dick, it will not harm you rather it will help u to increase your dick as u apply it.

The name of the leaf is called (Pandoro) in Yoruba..to get that leaf visit (elewe omo) Those people that sell traditional things in the market. Also ask for (ori amo) a grease like. all these are Yoruba name.

Miss the two together and use it to massage your dick every morning then observe your dick as it grow, fat and thick.

it is real with no side effect. You Will thank me later.
Are u serious about it bro? I nid it gan
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by mukhcech(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
mjswthrt:

Here is a woman who does NOT have a husband and doesn't know the value of one. Someone is talking about saving his marriage and here you are with no clue and you posting trash. And its just because you are trash. And the only way u passive and judge this post is the consequences of the trashy experience of sex u probably. And it doesnt saddened as you might never know what Marital intimacy is or means.

NB. You reaction to this post will go a long way in establishing the facts above.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by mjswthrt(f): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
mukhcech:

Here is a woman who does have a husband and doesn't know the value of one. Someone is talking about saving his marriage and here you are with no clue and you posting trash. And its just because you are trash. And the only way u passive and judge this post is the consequences of the trashy experience of sex u probably. And it doesnt saddened as you might never know what Marital intimacy is or means.

NB. You reaction to this post will go a long way in establishing the facts above.
its alryt. Thanks
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Godzlove8(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2016
akeensbussy:

Add me on whatzapp, I will help you get it here in Ogun State and send it to you. 08137645850. I had bought for 2 people. A guy in Eboyin and Kaduna. tmrrw, I will send to another person In Abeokuta.
mornin sir, please i really need u to tell me about drugs or the typa herbs that can make me gain weight ..or anything u think that can give me an instant result. Just hate the fact that am so slim. Please help a brother
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2016
akeensbussy:

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2016
akeensbussy:

Bros please, i want us to chat on whatsapp concerning this issue. Please
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by fexyrich(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2016
Before d act get rid of excess sperm first from d bod b4 having sex with wife.mas2b8 first b4 action simple.
samgborigi1:
I am a married guy who got married 3 years ago. I never had premarrital relationship. I had a couple of girl friends before I got married but no sex involved because of my christian background. I have a small slim penis which I wish could be longer fatter and bigger. Most of the time within 3-5 min already come. Many a time my wife will beg me not to come but before you know it I have come. I pity her most of the time. I want enjoy sex fully. Pls I need help. What can I do? I need practical advice. Which drugs or what can you guys recommend?

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth) / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.