Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari (2241 Views)

ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th / Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi / Misterial Portofolios Proves Buhari As A National Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by Rickyuzzy(f): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Ndigbo Cultural Society of Nigeria (NCSN) has commended President Muhammadu Buhari for “assigning worthy ministerial portfolios” to people from the South-East region in his cabinet.

In a statement by its President, Udoka Udeogaranya, the group said the worthy ministerial portfolios compliment the recent appointment of a good number of people from the zone as federal permanent secretaries by the President.

Udeogaranya noted that “these recent conducts by President Buhari indicate that he is beginning to re-write himself from an earlier posture of sectionalism into a worthy national posture.”

He said: “We counsel Igbo ambassadors in the Buhari administration to give their best to the nation and mankind. Even though the economic fortunes of the country is at all time low, we expect our ambassadors to be a shining light at this dark period in our national life.

“While we commend President Buhari, we also encourage him to still take a giant step forward and ensure that an Igbo is appointed into the six principal offices of the nation, which will help Igbo leaders convince their kits and kin that no region is left behind in this government.”
http://naijanewsroom.com/?p=46920
Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by benedictnsi(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2015
Me na igbo..... I comend him pass...... This is the first reasonable sense he have ever made gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by yougosee: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2015
So no portfolio for Pat Utomi?
Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by tuncy(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2015
Do you need a professional home tutor for all
academic levels?

With a proven track record of over 6yrs, we are know to improve academic performance and general excellence

Charis Educational Consults is the most
rewarding gift for your child.

chariseduconsults@gmail.com

Adult education and foreign languages also
available.
Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by ichidodo: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2015
President Buhari should go and die..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by Mutuwa(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2015
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED

For the wailing wailers, the ministry of transport is not a moi-moi one. Rotimi Amaechi (The lion of South South) has 10 parastatals and agencies under his supervision, so please do wail with common sense.

Water Ways
1. Nigerian Port Authority (NPA)
2. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA
3 . National Clearing and Forwarding Agency (NCFA)
4. Nigeria Shippers Council (NSC)
5. Nigerian Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA)
6. Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC)
7 Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology (NITT)

Aviation:
1. Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN)
2. Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
3. Nigeria Air Space Management Agency(NASMA)
4. Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB)
5. Nigerian College Of Aviation And Technology (NCAT)
6. Nigeria Meteorological Agency (NMA)

Land Transportation
1. Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC)
2. All Federal Roads In Nigeria ( Including but not limited to Construction, Maintenance And Supervision)
1. Federal Road Safety Commission
2. VIO

2 Likes

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by lanrehamd: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2015
dey do well for commending him...............
Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by themilanway(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Where are the Ohaneze who asked the igbos to reject any ministerial position or porfolio?When are they going to release their own ststement to appreciate or castigate Buhari's appointments?

These clowns keep making us look like bunch of emotional ridden and confused people.

Its high we stop playing emotional politics.

7 Likes

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by midolian(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2015
ichidodo:
pained dodo.. tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by lanrehamd: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2015
ichidodo:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by bolabolakemi(f): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2015
Too many groups these days. They are called political jobbers grin

3 Likes

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by Lattop(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2015
And some wil still keep wailing till d end of timetongue

1 Like

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Igbo group my azz

2 Likes

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by Stolen: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Those guys are APC not igbo. Bloody Fraudstars
Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2015
What Igbo group?
They are APC political jobbers looking for contracts from Daura dullardi.nho.

1 Like

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by shizzy7(f): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Rickyuzzy:
Ndigbo Cultural Society of Nigeria (NCSN) has commended President Muhammadu Buhari for “assigning worthy ministerial portfolios” to people from the South-East region in his cabinet.

In a statement by its President, Udoka Udeogaranya, the group said the worthy ministerial portfolios compliment the recent appointment of a good number of people from the zone as federal permanent secretaries by the President.

Udeogaranya noted that “these recent conducts by President Buhari indicate that he is beginning to re-write himself from an earlier posture of sectionalism into a worthy national posture.”

He said: “We counsel Igbo ambassadors in the Buhari administration to give their best to the nation and mankind. Even though the economic fortunes of the country is at all time low, we expect our ambassadors to be a shining light at this dark period in our national life.

“While we commend President Buhari, we also encourage him to still take a giant step forward and ensure that an Igbo is appointed into the six principal offices of the nation, which will help Igbo leaders convince their kits and kin that no region is left behind in this government.”
http://naijanewsroom.com/?p=46920
wombraiders see the people you want to die for.
Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by Warlord3000(m): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2015
Which group be this again now sef..

All just want to be heard undecided
Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
What Igbo group?
They are APC political jobbers looking for contracts from Daura dullardi.nho.
poverty and ignorance is a disease undecided

3 Likes

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2015
We the Imo people commend Buhari and promise to give him more of our support as time goes on.
We believe in his Administration and in the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by malton: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2015
lygn19:

poverty and ignorance is a disease undecided

Common sense is not so common. undecided
Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by EternalTruths: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2015
lygn19:
We the Imo people commend Buhari and promise to give him more of our support as time goes on.

Don't speak for all IMO

Speak for yourself alone.

cool

1 Like

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2015
EternalTruths:

Don't speak for all IMO

Speak for yourself alone.

cool
u are not from Imo, u are from Biafra grin.

3 Likes

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Common sense is not so common. undecided
u guys dont know what u are doing to urself, if u people want to go down, go down alone and dont drag others with u.

3 Likes

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by kestolove95(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2015
All dix biafra people

2 Likes

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by EternalTruths: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2015
lygn19:

u are not from Imo, u are from Biafra grin.

That land you claim belongs to Biafra

After all, we never signed to be Nigerians

If you doubt me, present the agreement documents cool
Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by dayo23(f): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2015
lygn19:
correct yarn...your head dey there

2 Likes

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2015
lygn19:

u guys dont know what u are doing to urself, if u people want to go down, go down alone and dont drag others with u.

If anyone is dragging us back to the Stone Age, it's you and your ignorant ilks.
Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2015
EternalTruths:

That land you claim belongs to Biafra

After all, we never signed to be Nigerians

If you doubt me, present the agreement documents cool
it started belonging to Nigeria the day Nnamdi Azikiwe signed it, and refused to vote for seccesion clause in the constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

If anyone is dragging us back to the Stone Age, it's you and your ignorant ilks.
lol... I warned u people, I warned Nnamdi Kanu, we were referred to as Bastards and those with hausa fathers.
I love every Nigerian equally despite tribe or religion, I have the same love I have for a northerner for u my igbo sister. Its all about interest as simple as it is, I don't hv any brother or sister or uncle or aunt in govt, but I want the best for my people.

2 Likes

Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by agriboom: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2015
benedictnsi:
Me na igbo..... I no condemn him atall

Commend sir not condemn, I guess you are on same page with them then?
Re: Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari by EternalTruths: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2015
lygn19:

it started belonging to Nigeria the day Nnamdi Azikiwe signed it, and refused to vote for seccesion clause in the constitution.

Where is the vote number that supported amalgamation

Remember amalgamation is not independence

Remember that the reason Nigeria was not granted independence earlier was because of an unprepared North

So Zik was just impatient for independence cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Jonathan Were In Power Now, What Have Happened / Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA / Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.