Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol (9201 Views)

I'm "New" Here. Only A Few Would Remember Me Lol.. / See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol / New Pictures From The Cutest Girl On Nairaland Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Cutehector(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Phew.... Hw time flies.....

I still look cute... Lol.. Twenty something years ago, I was dat tiny lil baby weighing 4.2kg.. Nw I weigh up to 90kg.. Lmao..

So its my birthday... yeah, bieday.. Not birthday.. Is only ajebo ppo dah celebrate birthday, my own is bieday.. Lol.. And I am glad.
For what its worth, I"m very proud of the man I have become.. I"ve always been a lucky guy u knw, people always want to be like me.
I have kept myself from unnecessary problems, graduated with a good grade, served in nigeria"s most wanted state, worked with nigeria's state owned oil corporation, surrounded by a family dat cares and also blessed by a God dat is good.

So many a time, I"v been lucky to escape fatal road accidents, armed robbery attacks, injuries, there was even a time I tripped and fell, my head hit hard against d concrete, buh nothng happend, at least, I ddnt run mad. if not my siggy would be awon werey 100percent

Birthdays are a reminder of how unique we all are, how special we are to family and friends, how blessed we are with grace. Its always a thing to celebrate or to thank God for, and I"m very grateful to God for all..

I strongly believe peeps will call, send texts, come visit me if the can, or wish me goodwill messages by heart, buh what"s more important is that which I wish for myself.

I wish dat I will become a better man, be filled with wisdom and grace, be the answer to a very good lady"s prayer, be blessed with a good bride, be a source of inspiration to people, touch lives in significant ways, hav dat enviable job or empire and moreover, be filled with humility and love. These isn't too much to ask for oh lord.

So frnds, my goons, my fav nairalanders, I"l be grateful for ur birthday wishes as well, feel free to call me, text me, visit me, any way u wana show hw much u care, I"d appreciate. My number is in my profile tho

Oh I forgot, below is my birthday cake... I ddnt tell u guys I lurrrrv cakes more dan life itself ..... Feel free to cut and eat...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Remilekun101: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2015
[size=16pt]Hector Lee... Happy birthday Bro.. I wish you the best of things in Life[/size]

P.S: I love Chocolate Cakes(If you ever make one).. Send mine sharply or else
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by ladyF(f): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2015
Happy birthday dear. Many more blessed years
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by falconey(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2015
happy birthday mehn, stay bless!

I pray you get some, this is your day!!!
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Cutehector(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2015
Remilekun101:
[size=16pt]Hector Lee... Happy birthday Bro.. I wish you the best of things in Life[/size]

P.S: I love Chocolate Cakes(If you ever make one).. Send mine sharply or else
lol I knw right... Chocolate cakes r d bomb...

1 Like

Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Cutehector(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2015
ladyF:
Happy birthday dear. 4th person I know doing bday today. Many more blessed years
thanks dear..

[size=15pt]ITS LADYF AGAIN[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Cutehector(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
thanks bro..
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Wow, you don't come across like a scorpio at all.

Anyway, may you see many more.

wink wink wink

1 Share

Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by ladyF(f): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Cutehector:
thanks dear..

[size=15pt]ITS LADYF AGAIN[/size] grin grin grin
lol
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Maxi112: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2015
happy birthday bro! remain bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2015
Happy BirthDay Bro.... I.e If You are For Real.
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Cutehector(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Happy BirthDay Bro.... I.e If You are For Real.
lmao... Na babes dey fake bieday na

1 Like

Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Cutehector(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Wow, you don't come across like a scorpio at all.

Anyway, may you see many more.

wink wink wink
lool for real? U hav no idea...

U need to knw my offline characteristics grin

Sexy pic btw wink
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2015
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2015
Cutehector:
lool for real? U hav no idea...

U need to knw my offline characteristics grin

Sexy pic btw wink

Yeah, I had to look it up especially for you after knowing your sign grin

But honestly though, have a fantastic birthday & don't do anything us holly people here wouldn't do wink

Great one, Hektor smiley
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2015
You probably waited since 12am this morning for someone to create a birthday thread for you, and sadly no one did, and you just had to create on yourself.

Anyways, it's all good. Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Cutehector(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, I had to look it up especially for you after knowing your sign grin

But honestly though, have a fantastic birthday & don't do anything us holly people here wouldn't do wink

Great one, Hektor smiley
thank u darling. kiss
Lool holy people.... Lwkmd.. U knw am nad a saint grin
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by obiorathesubtle: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Phew.... Hw time flies.....

I still look cute... Lol.. Twenty something years ago, I was dat tiny lil baby weighing 4.2kg.. Nw I weigh up to 90kg.. Lmao..

So its my birthday... yeah, bieday.. Not birthday.. Is only ajebo ppo dah celebrate birthday, my own is bieday.. Lol.. And I am glad.
For what its worth, I"m very proud of the man I have become.. I"ve always been a lucky guy u knw, people always want to be like me.
I have kept myself from unnecessary problems, graduated with a good grade, served in nigeria"s most wanted state, worked with nigeria's state owned oil corporation, surrounded by a family dat cares and also blessed by a God dat is good.

So many a time, I"v been lucky to escape fatal road accidents, armed robbery attacks, injuries, there was even a time I tripped and fell, my head hit hard against d concrete, buh nothng happend, at least, I ddnt run mad. if not my siggy would be awon werey 100percent

Birthdays are a reminder of how unique we all are, how special we are to family and friends, how blessed we are with grace. Its always a thing to celebrate or to thank God for, and I"m very grateful to God for all..

I strongly believe peeps will call, send texts, come visit me if the can, or wish me goodwill messages by heart, buh what"s more important is that which I wish for myself.

I wish dat I will become a better man, be filled with wisdom and grace, be the answer to a very good lady"s prayer, be blessed with a good bride, be a source of inspiration to people, touch lives in significant ways, hav dat enviable job or empire and moreover, be filled with humility and love. These isn't too much to ask for oh lord.

So frnds, my goons, my fav nairalanders, I"l be grateful for ur birthday wishes as well, feel free to call me, text me, visit me, any way u wana show hw much u care, I"d appreciate. My number is in my profile tho

Oh I forgot, below is my birthday cake... I ddnt tell u guys I lurrrrv cakes more dan life itself ..... Feel free to cut and eat...

1 Like

Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by 2dice(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2015
Where Dem Elese Toopick olosho's with short Bumshot
Somebody somewhere in Afrikka, Nigeria
Needs to be OLOSHOLIZED for the DAy grin cheesy grin
Bills on STFUareyouGod and Laveda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Khd95(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2015
HBD man,even tho i havent related wit u,i suppose ure not a badt guygringringrin.

I also rejoice wit u for not falling under those unfortunate categories,long life nd overdose of happiness.

Hektor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:
Where Dem Elese Toopick olosho's with short Bumshot
Somebody somewhere in Afrikka, Nigeria
Needs to be OLOSHOLIZED for the DAy grin cheesy grin
Bills on STFU.areyouGod and Lav.eda
shocked shocked
BTW, happy birthday Hector

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Cutehector:
thank u darling. kiss
Lool holy people.... Lwkmd.. U knw am nad a saint grin

I didn't think those horns on your head were for halloween wink I've seen how unsaintly you are hence I presented you with a girl with big tatas cheesy

So how are you planning to spend your day today? Turn
up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by 2dice(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked
BTW, happy birthday Hector
lol.. i don't know why i can't add Cute any time I wanna chat with Hector
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:
maybe hector isn't cute to you cheesy
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Cutehector(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Khd95:
HBD man,even tho i havent related wit u,i suppose ure not a badt guygringringrin.

I also rejoice wit u for not falling under those unfortunate categories,long life nd overdose of happiness.

Hektor
lol.. Thanks bro. I really appreciate smiley
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I didn't think those horns on your head were for halloween wink I've seen how unsaintly you are hence I presented you with a girl with big tatas cheesy

So how are you planning to spend your day today? Turn
up?
my goons r comin ova for a visit.. Just a sit at home chillin out wit drinks dats all..
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Cutehector(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:
lmao, its so awkward.... I'd do same in ur shoes
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by 2dice(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
maybe hector isn't cute to you cheesy
werey if I tell you say I don't look at Guys dp u go say na lie grin
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by olowookerekemi(f): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
happy bthday to u .long life,prosperity,wealth nd good health is all i can wish u.

enjoy ur day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by 2dice(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao, its so awkward.... I'd do same in ur shoes
in my shoes?
Na cele I be
We no dey wear shoe cheesy
Happi buyday Man
Its time to stop using condoms
U know grin
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Cutehector(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:
in my shoes?
Na cele I be
We no dey wear shoe cheesy
Happi buyday Man
Its time to stop using condoms
U know grin
lol I knw its time.. Its very official dah am lookin for wife...
Re: Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol by Cutehector(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
olowookerekemi:
happy bthday to u .long life,prosperity,wealth nd good health is all i can wish u.

enjoy ur day
aww, thanks so much dear.. I really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) / What's Your Selling Point? / I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.